Truth Revealed

'Podhum Niruthu Tharaa!',Thara turned to the direction where the voice came from.
Yes it was Rakshan.

'Ellathukum oru limit iruku Tharaa', Rakshan yelled angrily.
No one had seen this side of Rakshan.
'Anna please..',Sakthi touched his shoulder but Rakshan removed it.

'En thappu dhan da..naan dha ellam thaana seri aagumnu nenachu periya thappu panniten..Iva avana purinjuppaa nu nenache...thappu pantenn..thappu panna naan dhan idha seri pannanumm..',Rakshan went to Thara who was standing in tears.

Sometimes she heard scoldings from Pugazh even from Arjun but never from Rakshan.He'll always been sweet to Thara.Rakshan was the one who always defend from them whenever they scold her for reasons.

Rakshan pulled her hand and went to Arjun's room and Sakthi was running behind them.
Rakshan knocked Arjun's room with a thud.
'Yaarum ulla varaadheenga...',they heard Arjun's scream.

'Arjun ipoo nee kadhava thorakkala nu naan odachitu ulla vandhuruven..',Rakshan shouted.
'Enna..',Thara was about to ask and Rakshan motioned her to stop.
'I want to be alone...',Arjun screamed again.

His scream came out piercing the walls and door.Thara's heart completely shattered hearing his scream.
'Sakthi...keela avan room spare key eduthutu vaa..',Rakshan said.Sakthi nodded and went down.

Sakthi took his room's spare key and opened the door.
'Arjun....',Thara screamed at Arjun who was punching at the mirror continously.
Rakshan and Sakthi ran to him,where Thara was just standing like a statue.

His hand was bleeding and the mirror in the room was broken just like Arjun's heart.
Rakshan and Sakthi pulled him from the back and held him.

'Vidu Rakshaa.....Sakthii..poonga veliya rendu perummm!!!',Arjun screamed.
'Deii enna da panra?Un kai la already neraya stiches irukulla...',Rakshan asked but Arjun was not sparing his words.

'I don't know how to compensate my guilt...En thappu dhanaa... I'm the who left her alone...I deserve thisss...',Arjun screamed like hell.
'Sakthii..',Rakshan said and Sakthi nodded.

Sakthi took the tablet from the table drawer.
'Enaku venaamm..naan enna patient ah...veliya ponga ellarum..', Arjun yelled.
'You don't have any other option Arjun..sapdu..', Rakshan held Arjun tightly and Sakthi made him gulp the tablet.
'Viduuu',Arjun turned at Thara who was staring at him holding her breath.Not a single tear escaped from her eyes.

He quickly wiped his tears and hid his hand..
'O..Onnu illa Thara..naan..',soon Arjun could  feel the surroundings getting dark and his eyes were begging to close his eyes.Soon his eyes shut and Sakthi,Rakshan made Arjun lay on the bed.He cleaned and dressed his wound.

Rakshan wiped his flowing tears and caressed Arjun's hair.Soon his tears turned into anger.
Rakshan stood up and went near Thara.

'Paathiyaa?Nalla kanna thorandha paathiyaaa?Yedho sonniye padam,veedu,peru,pugazh nu sandhoshama irukaanu sonniye...paaru avana...iniku nethu illa aaru varshama avan vazhkai idhudhan...',Rakshan moved from her and took his medical reports and medicines from Arjun's cupboard and threw it on his bed.

'Paaru nalla paaru...padam,peru,pugazh oru pakkam vandhuchu...aana adhu media oda pakkam mattum dha....this is the side of him behind the screens...nee illadha naal la irundhu avan ipdi dhan irukann..iniku vandhaangale Minnal,avanga onnu Sakthi oda friend illa, Arjun oda personal psychiatrist..he is under observation..Avan depression la irukaan you damn it!',Rakshan shouted and Thara plopped on the floor.But no tears from her eyes.

'Avan happy ah irukaannu epdi nee manasatchi ye illama solra?avana nee purinjukitadhu ivlodhana?Aniku avan size ellam ketadhuku ellam theriyumnu sonna..avana pathi nee purinjukitadhu ivlodhanaa?epdi nenacha?illa theriyaama dha kekuren..avan mela ye unaku ipdi oru kovam..puriyudhu nee thaniya irundha,kashta patta..adhukaaga nee avana ipdi kashtapadutheete irukalam nu artham illa..enna dhan un mandaila odeetu irukunu sollidhan tholaiyen...Unaku Arjun ah therinjuadhula irundhe enaku unna theriyum,nee ipdi kaaranam illama edhu panna maata..yedha manasu la vechutu ipdi avana kashtapaduthura please sollidu Tharaa..',Rakshan fumed and Thara was just sitting like a stone.