Mind VS Heart

'Are you still in love?',the host asked and Arjun's breath hitched.
Tears formed in his eyes...Thara's face flashed infront of his face.Her doe eyes,her smile...

His trance broke by the host!
'Sollunga Arjun!Are you still in love?',the host asked.
'Yes!',he replied.
His reply made Thara's heartbeat pause for a second.
Both Sakthi and Thara looked at eachother.

'Avangala vittutu neenga dhooram ah vandhuteengala?',the host asked.
'Illa...Pakkathulaye dhan iruken...Close to her eyes but far away from her heart!',he replied with teary eyes.
Rakshan looked at Arjun...how can't a friend understand his friend's state..

He informed the director for a break and they announced for a break.
When they telecasted the ad,Thara ran away inside the washroom.

She tried to control her tears but tears were flowing down through her cheeks uncontrollably.
'Yen Arjun ey...Nee enna love pannirundha ne apdi oru vishayam pannirupiyaa..?
Idhellam unmaiya poiyaa?Yen ipdi enna paada paduthura....',she cried her heart out.

Arjun stood up from there and went behind the set.
'Machaa...',Rakshan called him and Arjun pulled him into a hug.
He sobbed for few minutes and his tears were wetting Rakshan's shirt.
'En kannuku pakkathulaye irukura ava...yen machan enna vittu dhooram ah poitaa??...Yen daa?',he cried loudly.

'Dei thangam epdi da unna vittu dhooramaa povaa?',Rakshan asked.
'Poitaale da...Naane avala poga vechutane daa...enna vittu naane avala dhoorama poga vechutene',he cried.

Rakshan can't speak anything,he have no words to pacify him and his heart.He patted his back and let him cry for sometime.

'Dei ithana naala un kannuke dhooram ah irundha Thara...ipo un kannuku pakkathula vandha maadhiri...Seekram ava unkittayum vandhuruva da...',Rakshan said breaking the hug and patted his shoulders.
Arjun nodded in response..

'Seri alugaadha..Vaa break mudiya pogudhu..Polaam',Rakshan wiped his and Arjun's tears.Arjun nodded and went with Rakshan.

Then Rakshan requested them to not ask any personal questions and the interview continued.

Here,Thara didn't came out from the washroom.
Sakthi waited for a while and knocked the door.
'Thalaivi...Veliya vaanga',Sakthi called her.

She was sobbing badly.When she heard his voice, she wiped her tears.
'Naann varennn...Nee poo',she replied.
'Thalaivi..Please..romba neram ah ulla irukeenga veliya vaanga',he again called her.

'Pooo nu sonnenn',she yelled and he decided to give her some private space.He left from there silently and dialed Rakshan.

'Sollu da..',Rakshan answered.
'Brother...Arjun brother ipo epdi irukaaru?',he asked.
'Enga da..Ivlo neram ore alugai,ipodhan edho samadhanam aagi interview la ukandhurukaan...Thangam enna panra?Is she okay?',he asked.

'Illa brother,romba neram ah washroom ah lock pannitu aludhutu irukaanga..Velila varamaatranga..',Sakthi replied.
'Yen da ivungaluku mattum kadavul ivlo kashtatha kudukuraaru...',Rakshan said and Sakthi huffed.

'Seri da,nee paathuko avala,naan inga paathukuren.. interview mudinjutu koopdren da',Rakshan said,Sakthi nodded and hung up the call.

After an hour, interview finished and Arjun left along with Rakshan, bidding bye to the crew.
Rakshan was driving and Arjun was sitting beside him.

'Deii...Konjam vandiya niruthu!',Arjun said.
'Inga yedhuku da?',Rakshan asked.
'Niruthu da... Please..', Arjun said and Rakshan stopped the car.Arjun got down from the car.

'Dei yenga da pora?',Rakshan asked.
'Vandharen daa..Nee poo',he said and left from there.
'Deii nillu da.. Sabhha ivana vechikitu', Rakshan hitted his forehead and followed him.