Kidnapped?

*Hello Makkale👋
Hope you are all fine!
Was little busy for the past two days, because of editing for the Special yesterday!! That's why couldn't update..
And so decided to give a double update🙌
Stay Tuned 💫
-Minnie🌸*

Both Sakthi and Arjun stopped infront of the mansion.Arjun noticed the change in Sakthi's facial expressions.
'Yen da?Oru madhiri iruka?', Arjun asked.
'Anna..Enaku ennamo manase seri illa..My instinct was saying that something is going to happen wrong',Sakthi said.

'Nothing will happen wrong da.. Don't you believe me?',Arjun asked and Sakthi nodded.
'Come..', Arjun and Sakthi went inside.

'Paviii...Maliniii',Arjun went inside the mansion but no response from inside.
'Geetha ma..',Arjun called and she came there from inside the Kitchen.

'Vaanga thambi.. Rakshan thambi ku yepdi iruku?Neenga pogumbodhu ennaiyu kooptu poreengala?Thambi ya paakanum polaye iruku',Geetha ma said while arranging the breakfast on the dining table.

'Yedhuku ma alachal ungaluku?Rakshan evening vandhuruvaan..Aama Pavi um Malini um yenga?', Arjun asked.
'Pinnadi garden la irundhaangale..appove ponaanga', Geetha ma said.

'Appove va?',Arjun went to the garden but no one was there.
'Kaano..', Sakthi said while running his hand through his hair.
'Iru da..', Arjun dialed Pavi but her phone was still on the bench in the garden.

'Phone ah inga vechutu yenga ponaanga?',Arjun said and sent Sakthi to the check inside the mansion.
'Ulla illa..', Sakthi said and Arjun's mobile started ringing.

Sakthi signed him to answer the mobile and Arjun answered the call.
'Enna Arjun? Hospital la irundhu veetuku vandhuta polaye..Yenga un rendu thangachi ngalum..?',Rathinam asked after a devilish laugh.

'Heyy..avangaluku mattu yedhavadhu onnu aachu..Avangala vitru please...',Arjun pleaded.
'Kenju Arjun..I wanted that so badly..Neeyu un pondatti um kenjanu enkitta..En kaaladi la vandhu viluganu..',Rathinam said.

'Avangala yenga vechuruka?Please sollidu..Avangala yedhuvu pannidaadha..Unaku enna venumnaalu thare..',Arjun said and Sakthi sighed in confusion.

This is not the usual tone of Arjun and especially not infront these kind of people.

'Ohh..Enna ketaalum tharuviyaa?', Rathinam asked smirking.
'Haann thare... thare', Arjun said.
'I need all the assests which belongs to Thara..I need their industry.. Got it?', Rathinam said.

'Serii adhu en poruppu naan paathukiren..Ipo naan yenga varanu..',Arjun asked.
'*****naan anga dhan iruken..Odane vandha un pasam malargala kaapathalam..', Rathinam said and hung up the call.

'Anna are you serious?Yen apdi soneenga?', Sakthi asked and Arjun broke into laughter while Sakthi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

'Haiyoo yen sirikireenga?Enna nadakudhu?',Sakthi asked.
'Deii..Naan enna avlo muttal ah?Avan Pavi ah yu Malini yayu onnum panna maatan',Arjun said.
'Purila..',Sakthi said.

'Come on..Oru kutty drama ku ready aagu brother..',Arjun said and went inside the house with a relaxed expression.
'Enna panraaru ivaru?', Sakthi sighed as following him.

They reached the location which Rathinam said and it was a quite large godown.
'Anna..Yedho plan panirukeenga nu theriyudhu..But I didn't know what is it..', Sakthi said.

'You'll know it soon..Adhuku munnadi..Let us play some games with that Worthless human being..',Arjun winked at Sakthi and went inside the godown,Sakthi too followed him.