Her Change

She opened her eyes hearing the chirping of birds.She woke up from the bed with a yawn and looked at him.She felt cold and chill when she stepped on the floor.

'Enna ivlo chill nu iruku',she thought and looked at him.
She felt so bad seeing him lying on the floor,by wrapping his arms around himself not facing her,she found red marks on his hands because of the hard floor.

'Cha enna Thara nee ipdi pannirukaa..enna dhan irundhaalum paavam epdi keela thoongirupaan..',she cursed herself for behaving mad with him and let him to sleep on the floor.

'Blanket kooda illama thoonguraan..',she sighed.
'Yeluppalamaa?..',she thought and he tossed and faced her.
She chuckled at his baby face.

She went near him and sat beside him.
'Naan romba hurt panniten la unna...unna hurt pannumbodhellam I'm the one who is getting more hurt while doing that,Naan romba strong nu, na break aayida koodadhunu romba selfish ah irundhu ovarudhadaviyum unna hurt pannite..Im trying to stay away from you, but you know its always hard to do that..adhaan naan unna paakumbodhella  kathuren,unna hurt panra maadhiri nadandhukuren..Aana nee yen porumaiyave iruka naan panradhukellam...aniku nadandhadhu...naan adha pathi unta kekkava vendaama?Yen da enna vittutu pona nu un sattai ya pudichu un kanna paathu kekkanum pola iruku...',and tears touched her hand that's when she realised she was crying actually.

She quickly wiped her tears and continued..
'Situation varum Arjun ey.. I'll make everything clear..ipodhan ellam aadi onjiruku.. I'm gonna be there for you for your entire lifetime..Aana let's move everything slowly..en manasula irukura kolappam ellaam clear aanadhum...indha 6 varsham naan elandha andha kadhal ah unkitta irundhu yeduthupen..nee indha 6 varsham elandha kadhal ah yen..adha vida adhigam ahve naan unaku kudupennn..',she said with a smirk and saw his sleeping face.

He rubbed his arms with his hands because of chillness.
She quickly got up from there and looked at the clock.It was just 05.30am,she took a blanket and covered him.He snuggled into the blanket and she chuckled at him.

She leaned to him and caressed her hair.She kissed his forehead and muttered 'Sorry'.

She got up from him and went to refresh herself.She took her shower and changed into a simple kurti and jean.She sat on the bed and started scrolling her mobile.

Time rolled and Arjun woke up from his sleep.He found himself under the blanket.
He rubbed his eyes and sat stretching his arms.

He saw her sitting on the bed,he stood up and folded his blanket, that's when she noticed him.
'Yelundhutiya?',she asked him.
'Hmm..ipodhan',he replied with a smile.

Thara's heart filled with guilt for hurting him,she forgot all the hurt and sufferings when she was all alone in these six years.Yes eventhough he hurted him in her point of view,she was not clear that he cheated her or not,but he left her alone when she needed him more.Her heart became heavy seeing the red marks all over his exposed skin.Her rude shell broked out seeing him hurt.

'Sorry Arjun..I shouldn't have shouted at you and should not have let you to sleep on this chill floor..',she said and guilt were written all over her face.
'But you are the one suffered a lot right?Appovu ippavu ennaala...',she felt the same guilt on his face which she was going through.

'Palasa pathi edhuvu pesaadha Arjun..its past and I'm trying to move on,idhu nammaloda new life.. palaiya maadhiri namma maaruvoma nu therila but..I try my best to not to hurt you..',she said.

He felt both sadness and happiness inside his heart.His guilt increased more,he knew she never hurted him from her heart..but he was little happy to see Thara talking with him atleast normally..