Arjun's Depression

Rakshan then dialed to Minnal, Arjun's personal psychiatrist.

'Hello sollunga Rakshan!',she answered.
'Minnal,Arjun...',Rakshan dragged.
'Enna aachu sollunga?Is Arjun okay?',she asked.
'Minnal,avan thirumba thirumba adhaye dhan panraan...Iniku kooda..',Rakshan explained Minnal about everything.

'Idho paarunga Rakshan,ipdi depression la irukuravanga adhula irundhu veliya vara edhavadhu oru vishayathuku automatic ah addict aaga aarambichuduvaanga..
Adhu extreme level ku pogumbodhu.. They'll hurt others or they'll hurt themselves...Ipo Arjun is in second state..

Naan already sonna maadhiri,avaroda state ku naano,illa en medicines oh neengalo remidy illa...Thara!
Thara is his only medicine to cure..
Avaru ipo enna panraaru?',Minnal asked.

'Painkillers potutu thoonguraan..',Rakshan replied.
'Then okay...Naaliku morning naan vandhu avara paakuren..Take care of him',she said and hung up the call.

'Ennadhan nadakudhu inga?',Pavi screamed.
'Pavi...adhellam onnumilla,po maa nee poi thoongu',Pugazh said but she refused to move.
'Sollu Pugazh,what is happening here?Anna yen ipdi panraan?Rakshan anna neengalavadhu sollunga...Ennadhan nadakudhu inga?',Pavi asked shooking Pugazh's shoulders.

Both Rakshan and Pugazh looked at eachother.
'Solla poreengala illaya?',she asked.
'Arjun was under observation ma...Avanuku depression treatment poitu iruku...', Rakshan said and Pavi broke down into tears.

'Yethana naala?Yethanala naala avanuku treatment poitu iruku?',she asked.
'Last 6years ah...Thara avana vittutu ponadhula irundhu,chinna chinna symptoms therinjudhu..oru 6 months apro...

Flashback
(Rakshan's POV)

Arjun was sleeping on his bed.
'Dei,Endhiri da..',I patted his arm,but no response from him.I again patted him but all I received is silence.

I made him turn,tears were dried in his eyes and his palm was bleeding.
'Deii Arjun....Arjun...!!',I panicked and picked him in my shoulders.

I rushed to the car and drove it to the hospital.
Doctor checked him and asked me to come in.

'Doctor is he okay? What happened to him?',I asked.
'He is not okay...avaroda problem udambula illa..manasu la dhan..Ipodhaiku naan treatment kuduthuruken and we've dressed his wound..Konjanerathula he'll be awake..Aprom ah neenga veetuku kootitu polaam.. I'll recommend you a psychiatrist,her name is Minnal..avungala poi paarunga',Doctor said and gave a visiting card.

After the procedures and Arjun woke up,I took him to the psychiatrist and I explained his state.
'Hello Arjun, I'm Minnal!',she introduced herself.
'Rakshaa...Polaamm, I'm not a patient and I don't want any treatment',he said and I held his hand.

'Nothing, it's just a councelling.Just answer her da', I said.
'Relax..Mr.Arjun..Namma relax ah pesalam..',she said but he was not in a mood to listen.
'Rakshaa!!!!Polaaammm!!',he shouted and he hitted the table with his wounded hand.He hissed in pain.

'Dei dei... relax ah iru daa!Onnumilla',I said patting his shoulder and Minnal gave him anesthesia.He fainted and she took him inside for treatment and I waited outside.

After his treatment,he was resting inside and Minnal came to me.
'Sollunga doctor,avanuku enna dhan aachu?Yen ipdilam panraan?',I asked.
'Thara yaaru?',she asked.

'Thara..avan love panna ponnu doctor,but now she is not with him',I replied.
'Hmm..this is the reason for his behaviour,he may look like a grown up and matured man,but still he is very sensitive..avaraala avangaloda thideer pirivah thaangika mudila..He is in depression for past few months..Neenga avaru koodadhana irukeenga,did you notice any changes in his behaviours?',she asked.