Baby Shower

'Yen Thalaivi?Kovama irukeengala?', Sakthi asked.
'Pinna.. enkitta marachitella',Thara sighed.
'Enna marachenn?', Sakthi asked and Minnal cleared her throat to gain his attention.

'Solliten Sakthii',Minnal said with a sheepish smile.
'Po da..Enkooda pesadha.Enta sollanumnu kooda thonalala',Thara pouted.

'Apdi illa Thalaivi... Sollakoodadhu nu lam illa..', Sakthi said scratching his eyebrow.
'Aprom yepdi?Nee pesaadha po',Thara left the room to balcony.

'Poo da po..Un thalaivi ah samadhanapaduthu', Arjun said laughing.
Sakthi followed her and stood beside her.

'Thalaivii...sorryy..Naa sollakoodadhunu nenaikala..Yellame takku takkunu nadandhu pochu..Namma pesakooda mudilala nadandha prechanai la olunga..Adhumattu illama innum naan en love ah avakitta sollave illa..', Sakthi said and Thara was still pouting.

'Sorry Thalaivi...', Sakthi held his ears cutely and Thara couldn't hold her chuckle.
'Seri seri mannichu vidren..Aana inime yedhuvu maraika koodadhu..',Thara said while she gave him a side hug.

'Hmm..apro enna idea dhan vechuruka?',Thara asked with a teasing smile.
'Enna idea?', Sakthi asked.
'To propose her?',Thara asked.

'Solren..', Sakthi said and Thara smiled.
'Seri polaama?',Thara asked and they both joined them.

'Everything is fine finally..',Sakthi said as he took his seat.
'So what is next?',Thara asked.
'Pavi oda baby shower dhan..',Arjun said while both Pugazh and Pavi blushed.

'Ipodhana 4 months aayiruku..adhellam 7 months or 9 months la dhan pannuvanga',Minnal said.

'Aama neenga yeppo dhan kalyanam panikira idea la irukeenga?',Arjun asked both Rakshan and Saranya,they blushed.
'Paarah megala vekkam ah?', Sakthi asked laughing.

'Actually anna..We are ready to marry',Saranya said blushing making everyone gasp in surprise.
'Adha solradhuku dhan naa rendu naal munnadi varadha irundhadha preponed panni munnala kelambi vandhe..Adhukulla ennenamo nadandhu pochu',Rakshan said.

'Adapaavi...en kitta kooda sollala?',Arjun asked.
'Dei adhu..ellathukum onna sollalaamnu dha',Rakshan said while Thara hugged Saranya tightly.

All her guilt was now gone because Thara knew that Arjun and her was the major reason in their marriage decision.

'Congrats Anni..Thank you and sorry..',Thara whispered in her ears.
She pulled back from the hug and Saranya raised her eyebrows as what and Thara nodded nothing.

'Yeppo Kalyanam?', Arjun asked.
'Actually anna.. Im going write my Civil exam in next 3 months..Adha mudichutu wedding plan panlamnu irukom',Saranya said.

'So Rakshan anna veetuku ponadhum ellarukum treat vechudanu solliten..', Sakthi said.
'Naan treat vekkiradhu irukatum..Nee modhella un love ah sollu Minnal kitta..'Rakshan said making the duo blush.

After 3 Months~

Thara and Sakthi bought land and the construction works were started.Both Sakthi and Minnal was in the same state.Arjun's GVM movie shooting was going on.Saranya had wrote her Civil exam and waiting for the results.
Pavi's baby inside was 7 Months now.
It was the day of Pavi's baby shower and everyone was in Coimbatore!

Pavi was sitting on the bed leaning and streching her legs on Pugazh's lap.

'Vidu Pugazh..En kaal valikkala',Pavi said drying her wet hair with towel
'Heyy.. summa iru..Definitely It would be paining..So konjam amaidhiya iru..Look at your baby bump...Enaku valikudhu unna paatha', Pugazh said while massaging her legs.