His Super Girl

Hello Makkale 👋
Thank you so much for 100K+reads🙏Keep supporting and Im seriously beyond words for the love and support you people are giving me still! Will be grateful for this always ❤️
-Minnie🌸

Recap:-Thara and Sakthi made a challange to Vikranth,who bought the land which was about to bought by them as they'll buy a new land on their own.So now Sakthi and Thara went to visit a new land for making their dream restaurant!

'Innum evlo dhooram da',Thara asked rolling her eyes.
'Idho pakkathula dha thalaivi..',Sakthi replied.
'Idhaye dhan nee apo la irundhu sollitu iruka..Go fast',she said and he concentrated in driving.

'Dei ellam seriya visaarichutella?',Thara asked making Sakthi sigh.
'Everything is Pakka thalaivi..Idhoda 10 dhadava ketuteenga...',Sakthi said.
'Serii seri...Nee drive pannu',Thara said.

They reached the sight, both Thara and Sakthi took a look at the land.
'Hmm..perfect da',Thara said and Sakthi gave a smirk.
'If everything is fine then we shall talk to the owner thalaivi,Shall we?', Sakthi asked and Thara nodded.

'Yenga da avaru?',Thara asked and an old man came there.
'Ivaru dha thalaivi..',Sakthi said.
They discussed few things about the land's square feets and rate.
After a long discussion,they fixed a rate and they decided to buy the land.

'Thank God,ellam nallabadiyave mudinjudhu illa da...',Thara said and sighed in relief.
'Yes thalaivi..Hope everything will be fine',Sakthi said and Thara nodded.
'Seri idha first Arjun ta sollanum.. He'll be very happy',Thara said and Sakthi chuckled.

'Seri thalaivi,shall we move?', Sakthi asked and Thara nodded.Sakthi started driving and Thara lost in her thoughts.Sakthi noticed her silence and he broke it.

'Enna thalaivi?Yedho balamana yosanaiya?',Sakthi asked.
'Aama da..Namma pesunabadi innu 1month la amount settle pannanu..We've to work hard',Thara said.

'Ama thalaivi, avaru yedho nallavara iruka poi time kuduthurukaaru..Namma kitta 3/4 amount iruku already, balance ku dha namma konjam work pannanu.. But we can do it thalaivi..Evlovo pannito idha panna maatoma?', Sakthi said and Thara smiled at the almost 6 feet positive bomb.

'Unna madhiri oru friend podhum da..life la evlo problem vandhaalum paathukalam',Thara said and Sakthi chuckled.
'Thalaivi,I decided to go for a part time job,enaku therinja oru edathula visaarichuruke..Job kedachuru next month kulla ennala mudinja share vandhuru',Sakthi said.

'Yaaravadhu unta ketaangala ipo?You are stressing about the work already I know,Naanu andha company la work panniruke and I know how stressful it was...Nee already romba kashtapattuta..Let me handle this',Thara said.

'Adhella illa Thalaivi,Im okay with that.This is our dream..Naanu ennala mudinja effort podanumla..Then only we can get the better output.. You don't worry about this..',Sakthi said.
'Hmm..sonna kekkava pora..leave that', Thara said and they reached the mansion.Sakthi stopped the scooter and Thara got down.

'Vaa da..',Thara said.
'Illa thalaivi..Im going home..tired ah iruku',Sakthi said yawning.
'Sapdanumla da..come..',Thara dragged Sakthi in and they stopped by inhaling the delicious aroma.

'Woww!!!!Enna vaasanai...',Sakthi said inhaling the aroma.
'Aama da..Idhu...Arjun vandhutaana', Thara left Sakthi in the entrance and ran inside the kitchen.

'Figure ah paathadhum friend ah kalati vidradhu pasangaluku mattu illa ponnungalukum porundhum..',Sakthi thought and sighed mentally.

'Arjun eyy..enna samaikira..',Thara went inside the kitchen and saw Arjun who was standing absolutely handsome in the casual tee and tracks.His sweat face and his messy hair made a perfect combo.He was already drowned in his cooking and Thara hugged him from the back.