₂. Tʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs

Peter Benjamin Parker

A bite from a spider somehow granted the teenager Peter Parker its arachnid abilities and instead of using them for personal gain, he decided to help others with them. An orphan living with his aunt, May Parker, the boy chose to wear a mask while fighting crime so as not to burden him with his actions. Calling himself Spider-Man and sporting a pair of web-shooting devices he'd constructed, Parker wound up in internet videos which attracted the attention of Tony Stark.

Anthony Edward Stark

The genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, Tony Stark continued his father Howard Stark's weaponry business after his parents' untimely deaths by the Winter Soldier and flew it to even greater heights of innovation. While in Afghanistan to demonstrate a new missile for the U.S. military, Stark's convoy came under fire by a terrorist group known as the Ten Rings and he was severely wounded. Taken prisoner by the group, Stark awoke in their headquarters. He then after a lot break free with a prototype of what the Iron man suit will become.

Steven Grant Rogers

After a lot of rejections, Steve Rogers made one more attempt to join the march of men to fight for their country in the dark days of World War II. Rogers' valiant wish to fight bullies wherever they were, grabbed the attention of scientist Dr. Abraham Erskine, and he handpicked the idealistic young man for the Army's Super-Soldier program under his supervision. With a powerful body and heightened speed and reflexes, Rogers fought enemies after enemies. During his fight against Hydra and under the surname of Captain America, he drowned himself along with the ship which Red Skull was going to use for bombing many places. He got freeze within the icy water, and it was, 70 years later, found out that he was sleeping and not dead.

Natalia Alianovna Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff was trained from a young age to cultivate a very specific set of skills in a Russian facility called the Red Room. Exhibiting no super human abilities, the Black Widow boasts ultimate human levels of strength, agility, and stamina. She is extensively trained to near perfection in a variety of fighting styles, such as karate, judo, kung fu, and wrestling, and with all manner of weapons—both traditional and high-tech—combined with her background in gymnastics, acrobatics, and ballet to always accomplish her mission.

Robert Bruce Banner

Bioscience genius Dr. Bruce Banner focused his major studies on the effects of gamma radiation on humans, working alongside Dr. Betty Ross at a Virginia University lab. Dr. Ross' father, General "Thunderbolt" Ross of the U.S. Army, channeled Banner's work into a program to develop weapons for the military, unbeknownst to both doctors. When Banner decided to test what he learned on himself, he triggered a fantastic transformation in himself that resulted in an immense, hulking figure fueled by his own rage: the Hulk.

Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson

Sam Wilson first proved his mettle while serving in the Air Force's 58th Rescue Squadron piloting the one-man EXO-7 Falcon flight suit. He served alongside his friend and wingman, fellow Airman Riley, until Riley was killed on a mission. After that, Wilson found it difficult to find a reason to fight. After finishing his tour of duty, he moved to Washington, D.C. where he dedicated himself to helping his fellow veterans readjust to life after war.

Thor Odinson

Born 1500 years ago to Odin and Frigga, the king and queen of fabled Asgard, Thor grew into a mighty warrior and protector of his home and people. Thought to be rash and even reckless by his father, Thor nevertheless looked forward to the day of his ascension to the throne. But his adoptive brother Loki schemed in private to ensure that day never arrived. He manipulated Thor into attacking the Frost Giants, legendary adversaries of the Asgardians and Loki's people, and Odin—hoping to teach his son humility—divested Thor of his magic hammer Mjolnir and banished him to Midgard, the realm also known as Earth.

Wanda Django Maximoff & Pietro Maximoff

Sokovian native Wanda Maximoff and her twin brother Pietro survived an explosion in their apartment building that killed both of their parents. Another missile landed, but did not explode. It terrorized them for days as they remained stuck in the rubble, with the deadly device in front of them, the name Stark emblazed on its side. Years later, they both volunteered to undergo genetic experimentation overseen by HYDRA's Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, using the Tesseract, to potentially give them powers. One of the few survivors of the experiments, along with her brother, Wanda found herself with a variety of abilities. Pietro has the superhuman ability to move at great speeds while Wanda has telekinesis, energy manipulation, and some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares. Pietro Maximoff died during the Ultron attack back in 2015. 

Loki Laufeyson

Loki, Prince of Asgard, Odinson, rightful heir of Jotunheim, and God of Mischief, is burdened with glorious purpose. His desire to be a king drives him to sow chaos in Asgard. In his lust for power, he extends his reach to Earth where he believes they need a ruler and encounters unlikely heroes that interfere with his schemes. Loki studied magical arts earning the "God of Mischief" title. He joins the Avengers after trying to control New York in 2014. 

James Rupert "Rhodey" Rhodes

A longtime friend of Tony Stark, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes knew the genius playboy better than most, but couldn't necessarily relate to his carefree lifestyle. When Stark, in his updated Iron Man armor, attacked the Ten Rings, Rhodes was called in to evaluate the strange occurrence, leading Stark to admit he was inside the suit. Rhodes held a press conference calling the whole thing a botched training exercise to cover for Stark. After Obadiah Stane stole the updated ARC reactor out of Tony's chest, Rhodes helped Pepper Potts get the original reactor in place to save his friend, contemplating donning a suit himself as Tony flew off to face Stane.

Vision

Ultron began creating the body that would become Vision for himself using Dr. Helen Cho's regeneration Cradle, as well as stolen Vibranium and the gem from 's scepter – which was in fact the Infinity Stone known as the Mind Stone. When Tony Stark and Bruce Banner realized they could still use the unfinished form for good, they incorporated Tony's JARVIS operating system into the body. Thor added the final piece of the puzzle by bringing his mystic lightning down to finally bring the creation to life. Vision lived and he set about doing what he can to help the Avengers for the past 5 years.

The Avengers

The Avengers Initiative was the brainchild of S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury. He first approached Tony Stark with the idea, following Tony's defeat of Obadiah Stane and his subsequent public announcement that he was Iron Man. Fury kept his eye on several potential members, as Bruce Banner struggled with life as the Hulk, the Asgardian Thor appeared on Earth, and Steve Rogers, AKA World War II hero Captain America, was discovered alive decades after his apparent death. In the meantime, some of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most skilled members, Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff), and Hawkeye (Clint Barton), were making a name for themselves and impressing Fury.

--------------------

A/N: Heyyyy, I know this part isn't super interesting but I swear its getting better in no time

Love you 3000 <3

A-