₂₅. Pᴀɪɴ Aɴᴅ Sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ

Emerson Parker POV

The four days went by way too fast and I was sure that that blonde bitch didn't tell Buck. Fucking cheater piece of shit. God, I wanted to kill her. I could keep insulting her in my head but I got up from my chair instead. It's 5 a.m. and I had been working on my new program for an hour now, I didn't really know what I was going to do with it yet. I was just creating the basic shit. 

I headed to my dressing room and picked out a simple pair of blue jeans and a cream hoodie. I threw them on my bed and headed to my bathroom to take a shower that I had been looking for since the 2 hour run of the morning. When I was done and changed, I headed to the kitchen, where I found Sharon. Great. I didn't acknowledge her, but at the first word she said, I turned and glared at her. From the look she gave me in return, I knew she knew what I was going to talk about with her. She looked so scared right now, it was funny.

"I guess you haven't told him yet?" I said

Fuck, I haven't had my coffee yet and I was already pissed.

"B-but I can't say it," she stammered "it's too hard."

This bitch chose to cheat on him and now it's too hard? I was going to punch her, I didn't give two shits.

"Are you kidding me?" I said, trying to calm my anger, it won't do me any good "you fucking chose to cheat on him, don't you dare tell me now that it's hard! You should have thought about that before you fucked that guy! You fucking used him!" I yelled at her, angry but enjoying the glistening eyes she looked at me with.

Oh, there he is. I could feel his mind, and oh my god, it was going down!

"Yes! Yes, I used him but he is so scary, what if he turns into the Winter Soldier?"

That was it, I walked over to her, grabbed her collar and said through clenched teeth, "Don't you dare talk about him like that, he's not an animal, bitch."

And as I released her and she fixed her top, he came in and boy, was he angry. He looked at me like I was the fucking problem, I scoffed and headed to the coffee machine, turning my back on the couple.

"Did you cheat on me?" he finally asked her

There was a long and tense silence where I assumed there were staring at each other. I couldn't help myself and turned around, leaning my back on the counter. I sipped my coffee as I looked at them, and I was right: staring contest, except it looked like Sharon was tempting him to do anything to hurt her and he...he was doing everything he could to not snap. I could see his veins popping out of his neck, he was trying to gain control over the Winter Soldier, damn it. She wasn't going to answer that question and the longer he waited, the less control he had over him so I spoke up.

"Yes, she did," I said as I walked towards them "and I'm really sorry."

"How do I know you're not lying to get me back from your brother?" he replied as he turned to me

Was he stupid? He just heard her confess and he was asking me this? I didn't want to show him, but since he was so stupid, I pulled out my phone and opened it to the pictures I took a week ago.

"Because I saw it." I said more softly, holding my arm out to show him

He looked back at her angrily and waited, wanting to hear it from her. Why? I didn't know. But it was stupid, he was going to get hurt even more.

"Okay, yes, I cheated on you," she finally said under her breath "is that what you wanted to hear? I fucking cheated on you."

"Why? When?" he asked suddenly, stepping towards her but leaving a considerable space between them