₁₃. Fᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ

After a moment, Emerson told Cassie she had to leave and after a quick hug, she was downstairs, waiting.

She was checking her phone when she felt a new mind. She looked up and came face to face with a tall woman. She had black hair, gray eyes and was damn good looking. More importantly, she was Hope Van Dyne, the daughter of the famous Hank Pym, the one working on the quantum realm.

"Oh, my goodness, hi! I'm Emerson Parker, nice to meet you." she said, extending her hand

"I'm Hope Van Dyne, nice to meet you too." she smiled

"You're the one working on the quantum realm, right?"

"Yep, with the help of my father and Scott."

"I followed your wo-" Emerson started before being cut off by Scott

"Ah there you are, ready to go?"

"Yeah, and you've got a lot of explaining to do." Emerson replied, glancing at Hope as she left

"I know." he said with a smile

They arrived at a traditional Japanese restaurant fairly quickly. Without waiting, Emerson asked how Scott knew Hope.

"Well, huh she's my girlfriend"

"OH MY GOD THAT IS AWESOME!" she shouted in response

"Shush it mer, this is my favorite restaurant."

"Sorry, I'm just so happy for you! So, tell me everything!"

"Well, we met because I stole one of their special suits and-"

"You did WHAT!? I thought that you had stopped that?" she cut him

"Hey, I'm the one telling the story here. And I stopped... I just had a problem and- anyways, that's not what I want to tell you."

"Okay okay, sorry. Continue, I'll try not to cut you again."

"Thanks. So, as I was saying, we met because I stole one of their special suits. And I kind of try it and I became like REALLY small, like ant small, you know. So, I wanted to give it back because it scared the shit out of me but they caught me and force me to keep it and um, I became a... a super hero. Sort of."

"Oh wait, you're the Ant guy !?"

"Ye-yeah, well hum it's-it's Antman but yea that's me, how did you hear of me?" he stuttered

"Um, I don't remember exactly but that's awesome! My best friend is Antman!"

"Yea, can you keep it low," he asked when he saw some people watching them "please?"

"Yea sorry. So, anything else?"

"Not really, that's all. And you? What happened since last time?"

"Well, if I cut it short, I got Peter back, I got James back and I'm friend with the Avengers... Well, I think..."

"Wait, hold on. Peter? As in Peter your little brother?"

"Yes! I'm so happy about that. But we fought because he discovered that I killed our parents and-" she took a big breath "and he didn't like it. At all. So, I left and here I am, talking to my best friend."

"I'm sorry about that. And James? What happened?"

"Well, first I got a call from Peter asking me to help him with a Hydra thing. I needed to help erase a Hydra base, you know? So, I did and he was in one of the cells. We fought, he stabbed me, I knocked him out and we flew back to the tower. And as far as I know, he doesn't remember me and he hates me. He's the one who told Peter about our parents."