CHARACTER SKETCH

SINGH FAMILY

ANUBHAV SINGH - a rude and an arrogant business man. Loves his family very much. Can go to any extent for their happiness. Has one younger sister karishma . He calls her karu. CEO of Singh group of Companies (SGC)

KARISHMA SINGH - a cute and a chirpy girl. A renowned interior  designer. Loves her family to no extent. Younger sister of anubhav. She calls him anu bhaiya.

PUSHPA SINGH - Mother of the above duo. A kind hearted lady. Is eager to get her son married. Everywhere she goes she search for her D.I.L.

MAHESH SINGH - Father of the two siblings. Loves his family. Supports his children in their every decision only if they are not wrong. MD of SGC.

MALLIK FAMILY

HASEENA MALLIK - Boss lady. A  Businesswoman. Always stands with the truth no matter what.
Her parents died in a airplane crash.
Lives with her cousin brother and his parents . She loves her family unconditionally . Is the soul of her family. COO of Mallik group of companies (MGC)

VYOMESH MALLIK - Eldest heir of the mallik family. Loves haseena very much. He calls her noor. Haseena calls him vyom bhai. Is the heart of his family. CEO of MGC.

SANJEEV MALLIK - Head of the mallik family. Is the backbone of the family. Haseena is his niece. Loves her as his own daughter. Calls her hasi. Haseena calls him bade papa. MD of MGC.

RANJANA MALLIK -  Housewife. Very understanding. Is the heartbeat of her family. Loves her family and haseena as her own daughter. She never pressurized her for anything.Haseena calls her badi maa.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें