112. THE UNSAID FEELINGS

Two weeks prior to the delivery date,

Haseena woke up at midnight. She wasn't feeling sleepy. She looked the place beside her was empty. She sighed.

Haseena- anubhav phirse raat ko kaam kar rahe hain. Mere chakkar mei inka pressure bhaut hi zyaada badh gaya hai. Shweta ko bhi bhaut kaam ho jaa raha hai. Anubhav toh ghar par rehte hain but voh ghar aur office dono jagah jaati hai. Neend toh mujhe aa nahi rahi hai. Ek kaam karti hun mai bhi anubhav ke paas chali jaati hun. Unke kaam mei haath bata dungi. Haa yeh theek rahega.

She got down from the bed. It was winter season. She felt cold. She decided to take out shawl. She will wrap it around her and then  go. She opened the cupboard and took out shawl. While doing so a notebook fell from there. She immediately picked that.

Haseena- yeh kya hai anubhav ke kapdo ke saath. Seems like a diary. But anubhav toh diary nahi likhte.

She opened it. The first page had anubhav's handwriting which made haseena curious to read it. She knew anubhav won't mind her reading it plus she couldn't stop herself now from reading it. She wondered what he might have written. She took that diary with her and sat on the bed. She turned the page and started reading.

*Anubhav's writings are in italics while haseena's thoughts about them are in bold*

I can't express my happiness in words when I came to know that I was going to become a father. The whole idea of haseena being pregnant made me smile. Haseena was giving me a baby that was all I could ask for. I don't know if she felt it by my actions or not but I felt so lucky and I would treasure both her and our baby forever.

Your each action made us felt your love towards us. You were always there by our side no matter what.

I'm still scared but so excited. When I shared my fears with haseeena she told me that it's scary not knowing what to expect but you can only do your best and I think it will be enough. I was calmed for a while. But I just don't want to stuff anything up. Haseena means the world to me and now we're having a baby and it scares me how much I love our little one already. But then my thoughts were clouded with haseena. I couldn't help but smile she is amazing and is giving me the greatest gift in the world.

I still remember the day. You were not able to overcome your fears. It was difficult for me to calm you down.

Today haseena had ultrasound. When haseena had a doctor's appointment, I was so excited to see our li'l baby on the screen, even though it was a blurry image, it made it more real. My heart was at peace when I saw our baby and heard her heartbeat. I just look up at haseena and smile. Haseena told me that my eyes showed that how much I loved our baby which is growing inside her.

I was happy by your happiness. Looking at your face was worth it that day.

Haseena is in her fourth month. Whenever I went home early in the afternoon I would see a peaceful sight in front of me. I would leaned against the doorway of our bedroom, the smile on my face grew every time I would see that. Haseena would be laying on the bed, her eyes closed. The pregnancy took a lot of her energy and that was reason she had started taking naps during the day. I would walk slowly towards the bed, taking off my shoes and coat and then I would lay down next to her. She looked so beautiful, even more now that she is carrying our baby. One fine day this same process happened. But one thing was different. As my eyes travelled over her body, I smiled when I noticed her hand resting on her stomach. My breath caught in my throat when I saw it, a little bump under her hand. I looked back at her face, her nose twitched and she turned and rested her head on my chest and continued to sleep. The little bump made it all seem real and I've never been happier.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें