109. NEW ENTRY

Haseena has entered her second trimester. Her baby bump is now visible. Pregnancy is so tough that haseena has now turned annoying. She still has those morning sickness which makes her frustrated. She doesn't want to go for a walk too. But Anu remains adamant. He wakes up, wakes her up somehow and then they both go for walk. Haseena talks with her baby, spends time with her baby. She takes leave on weekends from office. Haseena is content and happy. She is happy that she is carrying a human in her womb. She has happiness of getting extra love and care from her husband and family.

Anubhav never refused haseena for anything. Sometimes he take leave from office for haseena. He always took care of her health. He fulfilled haseena's demands and not for once complained about it to anyone. Haseena had shown many tantrums. He handled all of that with a smile on his face but at at times it became too difficult for him to handle. He was always by her side in all the times. Sometimes haseena would wake up at night because of uneasiness so she required fresh air to calm her nerves so they had started going for long drives too at starting and now it had become normal for them. All this while he made sure that haseena remained happy. It was as if haseena was just carrying the baby with her but it was Anubhav nurturing.

Today morning, haseena woke up before anubhav. It was unusual as anubhav wakes up first and then he has hard time waking his lady love. As soon as she woke up she had a beautiful view in front of her. She saw anubhav sleeping with a smile on his face. His one hand was on her belly and other was wrapped around her shoulder. She smiled. After pregnancy she doesn't sleep without having anubhav near her. His arms only gave her comfort and she is able to sleep properly.

She started adoring him. He was sleeping so peacefully having a adoring smile on his face. She started thinking about all those happenings from the time they got to know about the pregnancy.

Haseena *thinking*-  life mujhe kahaan se kahaan le aayi. Meri life ne ek bhaut hi khoobsurat mod liya jab anubhav meri life mei aaye. Hum jab ek doosre se mile the toh ek doosre ke liye mann mei nafrat ke sivaay kuch nahi tha. Aur saath mei shaadi aur baccha *she laughs* iske baare mei toh hum sapne mei bhi nahi soch sakte the. Hum dono ne badon ki baat rakhne ke liye shaadi ki. Aur aaj haal kuch aisa hai ki mera ek din bhi inke bina nahi guzarta hai. I can't thank you enough anubhav. Aapne mere liye kya kuch nahi kiya. Aur ab iss phase mei I know mai aapko kitna trouble kar rahi hun par aapne ek baar bhi complain nahi kiya. Aap apni pareshaani nahi dikhaate mujhe. Aap haste huye meri saari demands puri karte hain aur mere tantrums jhelte hain. Aapne meri life mei itni saari khushiyaan bhar di hain ki mai kabhi expect bhi nahi kar sakti thi ki yeh sab aisa kuch hoga. You are the best Anubhav and yeah I'm lucky that I have a gem like you in my life.

Haseena was engrossed in her thinking. She was in her deep thoughts when Anubhav woke up and saw her in deep thoughts. He slowly got up from the sleeping position. He started caressing her cheeks and adored her. Due to his actions haseena's thoughts broke. She looked at anubhav and smiled at him.

Anubhav- kya baat hai haseena ?? Tum aaj jaldi uth gayi. Tumhe theek toh lag raha hai na ??

Haseena suddenly grabbed his collar and brought his face near to hers. Before anubhav could register what had happened she kissed him. Anubhav was surprised for a while but then he didn't disappoint her and responded. After a few minutes haseena got breathless so they had to break the kiss.

Anubhav *surprisingly*- kya baat hai. Aaj aapko apne pati par bhaut pyaar aa raha hai. Kaise

Haseena- pati itna accha hai toh pyaar toh aayega hi

Anubhav- toh phir ek aur ho jaaye

Anubhav leaned in to kiss her but she stopped him.

Haseena- anubhav abhi nahi. Abhi hume walk par jaana hai. Toh chalte hain phir

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें