62. INTOXICATED ANUBHAV

The whole day passed. It was night time and Anu couldn't be seen in the house. All the family members except him were present. Haseena's eyes were searching for him only. It wasn't new for the family. They knew it has been his routine to come late as he used to before he got married. Half heartedly haseena had her dinner because Vyom forced her to eat. After the dinner, the family members except Vyom and haseena went to their room to sleep.

Vyom while going to his room said to haseena

Vyom - jabse tu gayi hai uska routine pehle jaisa ho gaya hai. Ghar aane ka aur dinner karne ka koi thikana nahi hai uska. Uska mann karta hai toh aata hai nahi toh office mei hi rukk jaata hai. Kab tak wait karegi uska. Kal aayega tab baat kar lena. Abhi jaa so jaa

Haseena looked at Vyom.

Haseena- bhaii vohh.... *stammering*

Vyom chuckled.

Vyom- bada bhai hun tera. Mujhe tere shabdon ki zaroorat nahi padhti tujhe samajhne ke liye. I can read your mind behana. Chal mai jaa raha good night.

Haseena- good night bhai *smilingly*

It was nearly around 10 pm and haseena was still sitting in the balcony of her room looking outside waiting for anu. After few minutes his car entered. She saw that and was shocked to see his condition. He came out of the car and stumbled. He was not able to walk properly. She guessed it that he was drunk.

She hurriedly went downstairs so that she would not let him make noise and wake up the rest of the family members. She opened the gate and as soon as anu saw him leaned on her. He was about to shout when she kept her palm on his mouth. She then with difficulty closed the door and then wrapped her right arm around his torso and her left hand was holding his left arm which was around her shoulder for his support.

They then reached the room where he was staying. Haseena made him sat on the bed and in between her stole got caught in his watch. She started to free it. While she was doing it, anu held her hands. She looked at him.

Anu- rehne do na please aise hi aur tum bhi aise hi raho na mere paas *babyish voice while he was drunk*

Haseena- chodiye mera haath

Anu left her hands and pushed her. He then removed the stole from his watch and pulled it while it was hanging on haseena's shoulder. After that he wrapped it around his neck. He then looked at haseena. She was looking beautiful in her simple salwar suit to him. After the whole of nine months he was looking at her. He got up from the bed. He was looking at her intently.

She came towards him and tried to get her stole from him while this time he holded her hands and pulled her close to him. He nuzzled his face in her neck while she was trying to make distance with him. All of a sudden he started singing while haseena looked at him shockingly.

Anu-

Roop Tera Mastana Pyar Mera diwana
Bhool Koi Hamse Na Hojaye
Roop Tera Mastana Pyar Mera Diwana
Bhool Koi Hamse Na Hojaye

*He was continuously nuzzling in her neck and his hands had started roaming on her body sending shivers down her spine. She was having goosebumps but she was trying to get free from his grip. While in this attempt she was able to get free from his grip and had started walking out from the room*

Raat Nasheeli Mast Sama Hai
Aaj Nashe Mein Sara Jahan Hai
Raat Nasheeli Mast Sama Hai
Aaj Nashe Mein Sara Jahan Hai
Haan Ye Sharabi Mausam Behkaye
Roop Tera Mastana Pyar Mera Diwana
Bhool Koi Hamse Na Hojaye

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें