79. THE HIJACK

Anubhav reached the airport while haseena too reached her office along with Vyom. She started doing some works so as to avoid the thoughts which had occupied her mind. She was again getting those negative vibes but gets herself busy in the work thinking that she is taking the things too far.

On the other hand, Anubhav has boarded the flight. He too was feeling uneasiness but he let it go. The flight took off. Anubhav had thoughts of Haseena and her words were continuously ringing in his head. This was the first time haseena had said something like that to him. She never asked him to cancel his flight or delay his trip. His thoughts came to an halt when the pilot announced that they are taking off. Anubhav closed his eyes thinking of haseena.

After sometime, Anubhav opened his eyes when he felt that suddenly there is a turbulence in the airplane. The plane moved a little and the passengers are left baffled at the sudden occurrence. They all then realise that it isn't the turbulence it's the smoke bomb. Then they listen a man stood at the centre, he was holding a pistol in his hand and announced

"Hey everyone listen to me very carefully. This plane has been hijacked by us. We are total 5 in number. Agar kisi ne koi bhi hoshiyaari karne ki koshish ki toh sidha iss jahaan se jaaoge. Hands up and heads down. Fast"

The passengers were in shock and in fear they obeyed what they were told to do. Anubhav was shocked at the sudden turn of events. He now realised that haseena's intuitions were true. He literally felt a jerk now for not listening to her. He was submerged in his thoughts and had hadn't obeyed the order of the terrorist. The man came close to him. He looked at him closely and then laughed breaking anubhav's thoughts and making him aware of his presence there.

2 man- tujhe ek baar kuch bola jaaye toh samajh nahi aata kya. Jaan pyaari nahi hai. Haath upar aur sar neeche samjha.

Man- isey kuch mat bol. Yeh toh hamaare bach kar nikalne ki chaabi hai. The best business tycoon hai yeh. The Anubhav Singh. Yeh banega hamaara hostage. Isey apne saath lekar niklenge aur kaam hone ke baad isey maar denge.

He laughed devilishly and his teammates too laughed along with him.

Man- tu isey dekh mai pilot ke paas se aata hun. Dekhta hun usey ab tak hamaari baat samjh aayi ki nahi

Before he could move or so the terrorist who was in the cockpit came out and he was having a slight fear in his face.

Man- kya hua aise kyu aa gaya

3 man- vo head pilot ko panic attack aaya hai shaayad and he can't fly this plane off now in this condition and the assistant pilot can't manage alone. What should we do now.

Panic arose in the plane. The passengers as well as the terrorists too were panicking as what to do now. After thinking for a while Anubhav spoke up

Anubhav- mai kar sakta hun. Mera ek private jet hai and maine pehle bhi usey kai baar akele handle kiya hai.

The man pushed anubhav in the way of cockpit while holding his gun near anu's nape. They sat inside and anubhav took the lead. Meanwhile

Man- oyee maine tujhe emergency landing ke liye bola tha aur yeh plane hijack ho gaya hai uski announcement karne ke liye bhi bola tha kiya ki nahi

The assistant pilot nodded his head informing the man about the announcement and that they are soon going to land nearby. As soon as the assistant pilot had made the announcement it spread like wildfire and the Indian Embassy has been contacted. The man then pointed his gun towards anubhav and said

Man- koi hoshiyaari mat karna varna yahi par uda denge tujhe aur baaki sabko samjha

Anubhav said nothing but haseena's words were continuously ringing in his ears. He knew he had to remain calm and handle the situation cause now he was the pilot and he couldn't risk the life of those hundreds of passengers whose lives were on his shoulders.

In the office,

Haseena was in her cabin doing her work when Vyom entered with a bang. She was scared for a while. She looked upto him and she could clearly make it out from his face that something was not good. The same negative feelings have return again.

Haseena- kya hua bhai aap aise achanak

Vyom- hume abhi Singh Mansion ke liye nikalna hoga

Haseena- aise abhi sab theek toh hai na bhai

Vyom- pata nahi noor par papa ne abhi hum dono ko Singh Mansion aane ko kaha hai. Phone pe kuch nahi bataya bas kaha ki jaldi se ghar aa jao.

He said in a calm voice to her because he knew that from morning she is feeling uneasiness. After listening this from Vyom haseena's feelings grew stronger and she is scared. The siblings duo sat in the car and Vyom drove to Singh Mansion.

They reached the Singh Mansion. As soon as they entered they saw Pushpa, Ranjana and Karishma crying and Mahesh and Sanjeev are consoling them. They immediately rushed to them.

Haseena- mom mumma kya hua hai please batao

Pushpa- has... haseena.... voh.... anu..... hamara anu

She couldn't say anything further and had started crying. Haseena was baffled.

Haseena- anu... anubhav kya kahan hai anubhav sab thik hai na. He boarded his flight na. Kya hua hai please koi batayega

Mahesh- haseena beta jis flight mei anubhav tha voh terrorists ne hijack kar liya hai aur abhi forced landing ki gayi hai nearby city mei.

Haseena shrieked- NOOOOOOOO

Haseena- aisa nahi ho sakta. Aap log mazaak kar rahe hai na mere saath.

Karishma hugged her tightly.

Karishma- no bhabhi I wish ki yeh mazaak hota. Par yeh sach hai har jagah news channels mei yahi aa raha hai

With that she broke the hug and actioned haseena to look at the tv. Haseena looked and found the news to be true. The ground slipped off her feet. She sat down like a corpse on the ground staring at the TV screen.

Haseena- saari galti meri hai mujhe unhe jaane hi nahi dena chahiye tha. Mujhe subah se kuch thik nahi lag raha tha. How could I.

She had started crying and the mothers hugged her. The condition of the four ladies were not all good whereas the male members were just calling the commissioner and the ministry for some help.

The family members were staring at the TV. It informed that the terrorists have put forth their condition but the ministry is still mum and hasn't reacted to them. They aren't negotiating.

Meanwhile in the flight,

Man *pointing towards anubhav*- look iss aadmi ka khaas dhyaan rakhna yeh bach ke nahi jaana chahiye. Sab agar choot bhi gaye toh yeh bhaut kaam aayega. Iss desh ka sabse bada business man hai toh iska khaas kyaal rahe.

After a while anubhav sees from the tiny window that the military forces are approaching so he thinks that this is the correct time to act. He asks the assistant pilot about the emergency gates and he nods. Anubhav makes a plan and asks the assistant pilot to carry it out. He himself refrains from doing that because the terrorists are keeping their eyes on him specially.

The assistant pilot open the emergency gate while they notice that the forces have taken their position to fire on the terrorists. The gates are opened and the passengers slowly pass in while anu remains inside. He was just about to escape when he saw

The terrorists took notice of this and the firing started between the forces and the terrorists. Suddenly the man holds a boy of around 10 years who was left inside and held him on gun point. Anubhav stops looking at this. The man then threw the boy and was about to shoot when anu caught hold of the boy and pulled him. He lands him safely on the ground.

The man is agitated at his this action and then fires a shot in anu's direction. A second later,

His clothes is filled with blood and in a minute he falls on the ground losing his consciousness. His blood continues to flow.

Here is the next update. Do vote and comment if you liked it. Suggestions are always welcomed and constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें