51. TALKS

It was night time. AnuSeena had reached home. Anubhav's mood was also better as compared to morning. After they had completed their dinner both of them were there in their room.

Anu- sorry haseena voh uss time mai thoda busy tha toh iss liye tumse baat nahi ki. Toh batao mujhe ki kya hua aaj vahaan par.

Haseena- sorry ki zaroorat nahi hai anubhav. I understand ki aap busy honge.

Anu- fine. Ab bolo tum mujhe kya kya batane waali thi

Haseena then narrated the events of the day to him. He was paying full attention to her. After she was done, Anu said

Anu- so in short you think Rajeev as a good person and has befriended him.

Haseena- jii bilkul

While saying this, she got up and moved towards the switch board to charge her phone. Her back was facing anubhav. Suddenly anubhav asked

Anu- Is he married??

Haseena- aap yeh sawaal kyu puch rahe hai

Anu- casually

Haseena- yes he is married.

Then she walked towards him. She sat on the couch and narrated him about what all he said.

Anu- haseena I don't know why mujhe yeh insaan kuch thik nahi lag raha hai. Ek hi din mei voh bhi bas 2 se 3 ghante mei usne tumhe almost apni personal life ke baare mei sab kuch bata diya. He is a businessman *in mind* and that too a cunning one.

Haseena- but mujhe uss insaan se acchi vibes aa rahi thii.

Anu- thik hai. Let's see where it goes. But tum thoda alert rehna. Aur usse duri banaye rakhna. And if he do something wrong or crosses his limits then lemme know.

Haseena- anubhav aap itna negatively kyu soch rahe hai rajeev ke baare mei. He is a nice man. Aap unse miloge toh you'll also like him.

Anu wasn't jealous. It was just that he hadn't heard good about Rajeev from anyone. All he heard about him was only bad things. He had heard that he is a casanova. He gets what he wants either by hook or crook. He was a li'l bit worried for haseena.

Haseena- well yeh sab chodiye yeh bataiye .........

Before she could continue, she saw anu was holding his head with his palms very tightly. She got worried.

Haseena- haseena anubhav kya hua aapko?? Are you okay

Anu- pata nahi haseena. Pichle do din se thoda bhaut headache aur stomachache ho raha hai. Headache toh shaayd kaam ki wajah se hai.

Haseena- do din aur aap mujhe ab bata rahe hain. Kahi aisa toh nahi hai jo yeh do din pehle naya cook aaya hai uske chakkar mei ho. Kyuki aapki meals toh voh alag banata hai na.

Anu- nahi aisa toh nahi lagta mujhe. It seems all good

Haseena- toh phir aap abhi medicine lekar so jaaiye. Kal hum doctor ke paas chalenge. Aur agar abhi zyaada hi problem ho rahi hai aapko toh abhi chalte hain

Anu- abhi mai medicine le lunga. Kal dekhte hai phir

Haseena - nahi kal jaana hi hai. Samjhe aap.

Anu- okay. Vaise tumhaari do din baad se continuous meetings hai na uske saath

Haseena- hmm

They were about to move to the bed when haseena felt something jelly in her lower part of the body. She immediately looked at the calendar and took notice of the date. She then understood that her periods had started. She ran to washroom. Here anu had guessed what might have happened. He went and sat on the bed, took his medicine and was waiting for haseena. A smile plastered his face when he remembered what all happened when for the first time he was with haseena while she was on her periods.

Flashback

AnuSeena weren't married. It was the time just after they had returned from the business trip, had become friends and just before the marriage talks had started.

On one fine day, Ranjana and Pushpa had gone somewhere, Vyom had gone to the outskirts of the city and Mahesh and Sanjeev had gone to attend an important business meeting. Anubhav was in his office pacing to and fro waiting impatiently for haseena. He had called her more than ten times but she didn't respond which was making him more angry. Actually he wanted a file which haseena has kept with her. He had earlier told her numerous times to hand over the file to him but she was adamant on completing it first. Yesterday night she had informed him that she had completed the file and will bring it to him tomorrow. There was only an hour left for the meeting to start. He finally decided to go and get the file from her room. He angrily drove to her house and then went inside her room. He was shocked to see her there holding her stomach with her palms and curled up like a ball on the bed. He was worried for her. She didn't notice him.

Anu- haseena haseena are you okay?? Kya hua hai ??

Haseena *irritated*- dikh nahi raha hai kya hua hai. I'm in pain. Mujhe dard ho raha hai

Anu- kahaan par *innocently*

Haseena *angrily*- sar par

Anu- mai press kar dun. You'll feel better

Haseena *emotionless*- anubhav please leave

Anu had enough of her tantrums. So he spoke what came in his mind.

Anu- Ohh god!! This much mood swings. Are you pregnant or what

And thudd!!!!!!

*A tight slap landed on his face*

He was shocked. Haseena was the first person to slap him and that too a girl.

Haseena- I'm on my periods.

Anu- ohh!! Sorry!! How can I help you??

Haseena- please leave me alone for a while or so. I'll be better till then

Anu nodded and left the room. He then sat on the couch in the living room, took out his phone and started searching about periods. He got to know many things. He then went to kitchen.

After thirty minutes, he decided to check upon her. So he went inside the room. He saw she was now sitting on the bed. He went and sat beside her. He offered her dark chocolate and then handed over the hot water bag. She took it and thanked him.

Haseena- sorry for my behaviour and especially that slap. I'm extremely sorry. I didn't mean it at all.

Anu- no its okay. Tum ab batao thik ho. Better feel ho raha hai pehle se thoda.

Haseena- hmm

Anu- back pain ho rahi haii

Haseena- hmm

Anu- if you don't mind, tum ulta let jao. I'll give you a back massage. May be it'll reduce the pain

Haseena looked at him for a while and then nodded. She lay down on her stomach. Anu started pressing her back. Both were having goosebumps. This was the first time when they were so close to each other. He had massaged her back and she was better in a while.

End of flashback

Haseena came out from the washroom and saw anu sitting on the bed.

Haseena- aap soye nahii

Anu- nahi bas tumhara hi wait kar raha tha

Haseena then went towards the bed. They both lay down and while hugging each other they slept.

Here is the next update. Do vote and comment if you liked it. Suggestions are always welcomed and constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें