33. BACCHA

The next day both woke up and got ready. They didn't have any important meetings for today so they will go a little late to the office. They didn't talk about what happened yesterday. They were in their room when they heard a terrifying noise which was actually loud scream of pushpa. They both were shocked and immediately ran out of the room to see what had happened that made her scream so loud.

Haseena and anu reached the poolside where pushpa was standing visibly shocked along with karishma.

Haseena- kya hua mom

Pushpa (angrily) - beta dekho na yeh kiski harkat hai saara paint gira diya hai idhar udhar. Pool tak ko nahi chodha. Zammen aur paani ke saath saath deewar par bhi paint aur upar se saara paint khatam. Pura paint waste kar diya haiii. Puri gandagi macha rakhi hai sab jagah par. Pata nahi kis kambhakt ki harkat hai yeh. Mujhe ek baar mil jaaye toh yeh sab karne ke liye uske haath pair naa todh du mai.

AnuSeena were shocked. Yesterday's night when they were doing this they didn't notice that they had done this much. There was so much paint in the pool too. They both after examining the condition of the poolside looked at each other with shocking expressions on their faces. Their trance broke when pushpa said

Pushpa- tum dono ko kuch pata hai kyaa ki yeh sab kisne kiyaa

Both of them were scared and gulped their throat.

Anu- mm mommm yeh hum.......

Haseena (interrupting him) - mom yeh hume nahi pata ki kisne kiya haiii

Karishma- par kal ghar par toh sirf aap dono hi the na bhaiyaa bhabhii (teasingly)

AnuSeena glared at her and she kept quiet laughing a bit. Till that time Mahesh too had arrived there. He saw all this

Mahesh- yeh sab kisne kiya haii

Pushpa- vahi toh bas pata chal jaaye ek baar kisne kiya hai

Mahesh- koi baat nahi cctv se pata chal jaayega

AnuSeena (shocked) - cctv ??

Mahesh- haa voh haseena ke accident ke baad ghar mei do baar robbery hote hote bachi haii so iss liye maine lagawaya tha aur tum dono ko time nahi mila batane ka.

AnuSeena were beyond shocked. More than that they were thinking that what if the truth comes out they will be embarrassed to no extent. Meanwhile haseena was glaring anu telling him through her eyes that I had told you not here.

Anu (quickly)- dad vo sab toh baad mei dekhenge par pehle yeh sab bhi toh thik karwana haii aur aapko toh office jaana hai na. Malhotras ke saath meeting hai aapki

Mahesh- haa tumhari baat sahi hai.

Pushpa- haa tum sahi bol rahe ho ab yeh sab jaldi se saaf bhi karwana haii. Aaj ghar par anu ki bhua aur unki bahu bhi aane waali haii. Haseena tum ek kaam karna beta mujhe time nahi milega. Tum rani, sanju aur viyu ko bhi aaj ghar par aane ko keh dena. Vo shaadi time par aa nahi paayi thii toh aaj sabse milna bhi ho jaayega

Haseena- jii mom

Anu- whoa bhua aur bhabhi bhi aa rahi haii.

Karishma- bhaiyaa bhabhi nahi branded bhabhiii

Anu- haa correct branded bhabhii

And with that AnuShma started laughing. Whereas haseena wondered why she called her branded bhabhiii

Pushpa went from there after cursing the person who is the reason for her troubles and karishma too went from there after giving both of them teasing looks.

It was afternoon when Pushpa's sister-in-law arrived with her daughter-in-law and her grandson who was six months old. Mallik's too had arrived by then. They all got seated on the couch in the hall. Pushpa introduced the Mallik's to them and vice versa. Only haseena was left as she was there in the kitchen. After a while she came out and stood infront of them.

Haseena- mom yehh ....

Before she could say

Pushpa- yeh anu ki bhua aur bhabhi hai rekha didi aur Paayal. Aur yeh hai paayal ka beta hamara Rudra (she said holding the baby boy in her arms)

Haseena bend down and took blessings from rekha. Rekha blessed her and then hugged her. Then haseena was about to bend down to paayal when she stopped her nodding in no and took her in a hug. She then forwarded her arms towards rudra and called him sweetly. That kid immediately went into her arms surprising everyone present over there as he was not going to anyone easily.

It was a while haseena was playing with rudra who was having a good time in her arms. While playing with him she was also talking to paayal and rekha. Rekha was quite impressed by haseena. She told the same to Pushpa and both Mallik's and Singh's were proud of haseena.

After that haseena thought to go in the kitchen and see the lunch by herself. So she tried to hand over rudra back to pushpa while this time rudra was clutching haseena's saree tightly and was not ready to leave her arms. He then started crying and then paayal said that it was his time for milk and took him from haseena.

Rekha - vaise beta tumhari aur anu ki shaadi ko bhi na paanch mahine ho gaye hai tum dono ko bhi bacche ke baare mei sochna chahiye kyu bhabhi (teasingly)

Pushpa- ek dum sahi keh rahi hai didi aap. Ab tum dono ko bhi bacche ke baare mei sochna chahiye.

Ranjana too had joined them. Haseena was embarrassed while anu wasn't present there as he was doing a very important work (if you can guess) but he listened everything. She didn't say anything and was about to run to kitchen when

Paayal- haseena waise baat toh mummyji aur mamiji ki sahi haii tumhe aur anu bhaiyaa ko bhi ab sochna chahiye.

Haseena was done with them and she ran towards the kitchen and started cooking. She then saw one ingredient was missing which she needed to make her special malai kofta so she asked the cook and he said that he will be back in a while while arranging for that and she nodded.

No sooner did he left than anu entered the kitchen and sat down on the slab scaring haseena for a while. She then said

Haseena- aap yaha kya kar rahe haii

Anu- soch raha huu

Haseena- kis baare meii

Anu- arey abhi bahaar sab ne kaha na ab hume bacche ke baare mei sochna chahiye (teasingly)

Haseena- accha

Anu - haa dekho ab toh sab pariwaar waale keh rahe haii ki baccha karlo toh unke armaan ko pura kar dete haii

And he bend down to kiss her while she showed him the knife from which she was chopping onions.

Haseena- baccha haannn. Bhaut jaldi nahi haii aapko

Anu - jaldi kahaan yaar late ho gaya hai dekho. Ab kar lena chahiyee. You know rudra six months ka hai aur uske mummy papa ki shaadi ko abhi sirf dedh (1.5) saal hi huye haii

Haseena- acchaa

Anu- haa bilkul toh batao kya kehti ho tum

Haseena- anubhav

Anu- accha thik hai nahi baat karte iss baare meii. Chalo ab meri good morning kiss dedo jo aaj subah tumne nahii dii.

He pulled her towards him by holding her wrist. He brought her face closer to his and was about to kiss her when they heard footsteps and he distanced himself from her and went out.

The cook entered inside and handed over the ingredient to haseena. He didn't have any idea of what happened behind his back but there were two pair of eyes who had witnessed the exchange between AnuSeena with great interest.

Pardon if you feel the part is boring. I had written the best I could write in my first two attempts but both the times that got deleted. I dunno how. And that just ruined my mood to write this part again.

Do vote and comment if you liked the part. Suggestions are always welcomed. Constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें