108. SHOPPING

Haseena had completed her two months of pregnancy. In this period the love among AnuSeena was on the top notch.

One fine morning, Anubhav entered their room with a plate of food. He saw that haseena had taken bath and she was in her bathrobe, drying her hairs. He placed the plate on the table and went near her. Haseena looked at him. He smiled but she didn't return that. Instead she turned her face away from him. Anubhav looked that and he knew the reason behind that. He tried to take the towel from her she wasn't letting it go so he snatched it. He himself started drying her hairs. Haseena smiled inwardly. She didn't let it come on her face. After anubhav was done she took the magazine and started reading it.

Anubhav sat in front of her and forwarded the plate towards her. She turned her face. Anubhav took the magazine from her hands and kept it out of her reach.

Haseena *angrily*- kya hai

Anubhav- breakfast hai karo abhi

Haseena- mujhe nahi karna

Anubhav- dawai bhi leni hai chup chaap karo

Haseena- mai baad mein kar lungi

Anubhav- okay fine. I'm sorry na baba. Galti ho gayi. I won't tease you anymore.

Haseena was still silent

Anubhav- okay fine I won't call you mommy bear anymore

Haseena- you are still calling me that. You don't love me anymore. I have grown fat right. *crying*

The all fuss was about Anubhav calling haseena Mommy bear. The previous night while they were talking about future he had started. She asked him to stop but he didn't. He just did that for fun and teasing her but the tables turned when finally she got angry.

Anubhav- arey nai nai. I'm sorry na. Mai aur nahi bolunga. Aur maine yeh nahi kaha tha ki tum moti ho. I told that after few months you'll look like that

Haseena *angrily*- that?? That what??

Anubhav *mumbled*- Mommy bear

Haseena *cried*- see aap abhi bhi mujhe vahi word bol rahe hain. Means tab aap mujhe chod denge agar mai moti ho jaaungi

Anubhav- nai na. Tum galat soch rahi ho. In fact tab tum aur beautiful lagogi because you'll be carrying our baby.

He hugged her. After a few more apologies Anubhav was finally forgiven.

Anubhav- accha ab toh breakfast kar lo

Haseena- anubhav mai bathrobe mei hun. At least let me get dressed up.

Anubhav- nahi abhi kar lo na. Thanda ho jaayega nahi toh. Already late ho gaya hai. Abhi kar lo phir ready ho jaana.

After haseena had her breakfast, Anubhav took the plate and left the room. Here, haseena took out her dress and started to wear it. But the dress didn't fit on her. It was tight. She then removed it and picked another dress. Again the same thing happened. It was also tight. She then picked up another one. She just looked at it and she knew that it wouldn't fit. She then took another outfit which was loose on her when the last time she tried and finally she was comfortable in that.

She looked at herself in the mirror and then remembered anubhav's words calling her "Mommy bear". Though it was a joke and anubhav had no intention of playing with haseena's emotions yet the damage was done. Tears clouded her eyes. The same time Anubhav entered their room. He looked at her and immediately rushed to stand beside her. He made her sit on the bed and held her hands in his. He was worried.

Anubhav- kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho ?

Haseena *sniffed*- these clothes don't fit anymore. I am fat.

Anubhav hugged her. His heart broke seeing her like this.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें