54. MISUNDERSTANDING

Haseena had gone to the place and she had received the gift she had ordered for Anu. She was hurriedly coming back to her house when there was a thunderstorm and the car stopped.

Meanwhile here in the home, Anu was all alone. He was having a severe headache but he was waiting desperately for haseena. He wanted her near him on this special day of theirs. He didn't know when while waiting for her sleep engulfed him.

Haseena got out of the car and saw a house nearby. She went there so that she could get some help. She then reached the house and was surprised to see the man in front of her. Yes he was Rajeev.

Rajeev- haseena jii aap yahan kaise

Haseena- vo mai....

And she described how she ended up being there.

Haseena- vaise aapne apne yeh waale farmhouse ke baare mei nahi bataya

Rajeev- mera hoga tab na haseena jii. Yeh toh actually mere friend ka hai. Mere ghar mei renovation work chal rahai hai. Aur hotels available nahi the last moment pe. So I asked my friend and you see

Haseena- ohh

Rajeev- haseena ji I would suggest ki aap yahi ruk jaaiye. Kyoki baahar thunderstorm hai. Iss waqt drive karke jaana is not safe. Drive karke jaana toh dur ghar se bahaar nikalna bhi safe nahi hai. Aur vaise bhi yahaan par maine ek party host ki hai toh aap usey bhi attend kar lijiye.

Haseena- but

Till that time Rajeev's wife had entered the scene so she spoke

Rajeev's wife- haseena I know aaj aapki anniversary hai Rajeev ne bataya tha but thodi der ki hi toh baat hai ruk jaaiye na please jaise hi weather thoda clear ho jaayega aap chale jaaiyega.

Having no other option haseena nodded. Suddenly she started feeling dizzy. She asked a waiter the way of washroom. She went inside the room. The interior of the room was really nice. She used the washroom and came out. She was coming out from the room when she fainted and fell behind the couch on the floor.

After an hour or so, Rajeev entered the room. He was talking with someone over the phone and continuously laughing. After he was done with the call, he went towards the cupboard to take a fresh pair of clothes as the waiter had mistakenly dropped juice on his outfit. He was a bit tired too. He was totally unaware of haseena's presence in his room as she had fallen behind the couch so she wasn't visible. He first lied down on the bed for a few minutes and relaxed. He then got up, went to washroom, changed his clothes and came outside.

Haseena too regained her consciousness after some time. She too came out of the room while adjusting her saree properly. The loose end of the saree *pallu* had slided down from her shoulder a bit. She adjusted it while moving out of the room.

After a while, Haseena was alone in a room. Few minutes passed and Rajeev entered. He was eyeing Haseena lustfully. Haseena too had the same desire for him in her eyes. He started coming closer to haseena and finally placed his lips on hers. Both were indulged in a heated kiss. While kissing her, his hands were roaming all over haseena's body. Haseena was enjoying it and was responding positively to his touch. He then made her lay on the bed and hovered her.

But before they could proceed,

Anu woke up and shouted at the top of his lungs- " NOOOOOO "

Yes, Haseena with Rajeev in one bed was all his dream and nothing realistic. He was sweating very badly. After a while he calmed himself down. He started cursing himself for his thoughts. He then noticed that haseena was nowhere near him. It made him tensed. He started searching for her here and there. He didn't find her anywhere in the house. He then tried calling her which was switched off. He was tensed to no extent.

His phone then again beeped. It was from an unknown number. The contents of the message were:

" Tumhe kya laga ki mera number block karne se mera sach jhoot saabit ho jaayega. Tumne galti kardi Anubhav. Meri baat sunte toh jo raat ko hua voh nahi hota. Maine kaha tha na ki haseena and Rajeev ka affair chal raha hai. Ab uska pukhta saboot bhi hai. Jise tum nahi jhukla paaoge. Tum dono ki anniversary ki raat haseena tumhaare saath na ho kar Rajeev ke saath farmhouse par thi. Janna nahi chahoge ki kya kar rahi thii. I have send you a video. Dekhna zaroor usey".

Anu opened the video. The video was a bit edited. It showed that haseena went inside Rajeev's room and Rajeev too went behind her and closed the door. And after two to three hours, Rajeev came out first. Anu noticed that he had changed his clothes and was wearing his jacket while coming out of the room. After two to three minutes, Haseena too came out of the room. Her condition was no different than Rajeev. Her hairs were messed up. She was adjusting her saree while coming out. She also stumbled a bit while walking.

Anu broke down after seeing the video. These many days have passed. He had almost ignored everything. But not now. He was only thinking that why why she cheated on him. His head was literally about to burst. Endless tears were flowing down from his eyes. He was shattered and was having a breakdown.

Anu- kyu haseena kyu aakhir kya kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar mei jo tumne mere saath aisa kiya. I had loved you so so much. Itna ki mai tumhaare liye khud ko badalne laga tha. I wanted to be the best version of myself only for you. Tum tum bhi toh mujhse itna pyaar karti thi na. Mujh par apni jaan chidakti thi phir kyu. Mujhe abhi bhi iss par believe nahi ho raha hai. Tum mujhe dhokha kaise de sakti ho. Mujhe hamari pehli anniversary par itna bada gift dhokha. Nahi haseena you can't do this to me. Rajeev aakhir aisa kya hai uss Rajeev mei jo mujh mei nahi hai. Zaroor uss Rajeev ne hi kuch kiya hoga. Usi ne tumhara brainwash kiya hoga. Mujhe voh insaan shuru se hi nahi pasand tha. Meri hi galti hai. Mujhe tum par zor zabardasti karke usse milne se rokna chahiye tha.

With that he started crying loudly. He had just in his despair messed up the whole room. He wasn't able to bear this. Againa and again the contents of the video were haunting him.

Meanwhile on the other side,

Haseena- Rajeev ab mai chalti hun. Weather bhi clear ho gaya hai. Aur anubhav bhi mera wait kar rahe honge. Mera phone bhi switched off hai. Maine ek message to send kiya tha unhe par pata nahi voh send hua hoga ki nahi. So.....

Rajeev- haa sure. Mujhe accha laga ki aap thodi der yahaan par thi. Aur haan thank you bhi bolna hai. Everything is sorted between me and my wife. You know usne khud se kaha hai ki voh mere saath ek fresh start karna chahati hai. I'm very thankful to you haseena ji for this.

Haseena- Rajeev maine pehle bhi kaha hai ki yeh meri vajah se nahi hua hai. It's because aap dono apne rishtey ko ek second chance dena chahate hai. You guys want this relation to work out. Anyways, I am happy for you both.

Rajeev smiled.

Haseena- mujhe kuch puchna tha aapse

Rajeev- ji puchiye

Haseena- aapne uss waiter ko itne saare paise kyo diye. I know your habit. But kal aapne sidha 10,000 de diya kyu

Rajeev- haseena ji kal meri wajah se uska phone paani mei gir gaya toh I had to pay for that. So that's why.

Haseena- thik hai phir mai chalti hu. Byee

Rajeev- byee. Take care haseena ji.

With that haseena left for the house unaware of what's gonna happen next.

UPCOMING
Readers ne guess kar liya hoga

Here is the next update. Do vote and comment if you liked it. Suggestions are always welcomed and constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें