01. THE RETURN

One pleasant morning,

In Mallik Mansion,

A young girl was sleeping peacefully in her room. The door of her room was being opened by a young man who quietly entered her room and emptied a jug of water on that girl.
SPLASH!!!!

That girl got up with a jerk. She opened her eyes to see who dared to ruin her sleep. Her expressions went from angry to shocking to surprising.
She screamed VYOM BHAII and jumped on him hugging him tightly and he hugged her back taking her into his arms kissing her hairs.

Yes the boy is Vyom and the girl is none other than haseena.

Vyom - dheere chilla chipkali mere kaan ke parde pharegi. Kaisa laga mera surprise.

Haseena - I missed you I missed you so much bhai aap aane waale the aapne bataya kyo nai aap kab aaye pehle aa gaye the to mujhse uss time milne kyo nahi aaye it's been months since we met. She made a grumpy face and then said aur yeh kya tareeka hua mujhe uthane ka.

Vyom- chup kar mujhe bolne to de paagal jabse pakar pakar kar rahi hai. I missed you too meri jaan. Agar batade deta ki aane waala hoon to yeh surprise nahi rehta aur naahi mujhe tere chehre ki yeh khushi dekhne milti. Mai toh just abhi aaya hoon aur sabse pehle tujhse hi mila hoon. Bagal waali room ki window se chadkar. Kyoki maa mujhe tujhe aise uthane toh deti nahi. Unki laadli jo hai tu. Tareeka accha hai na vaise tujhe uthaane ka

Haseena - huh!!

Till then ranjana had entered their room and she was surprised and shocked both. Surprised because of vyom and shocked by seeing her daughter's condition.

As soon as Vyom saw her he touched her feet took her blessings and then hugged her tightly. She was shedding tears of happiness.

After a while she regained her composure and held his ears and said

Ranjana - kyu fursat mil gayi humse milne ki. Yaad aagayi tujhe hamari finally haa. Bol

Vyom - maa sorry na ab to chod do maaf kardo. Dobara aisa nahi hoga.

Ranjana - yeh bata hasu ki yeh haalat kaise huiii.

Here haseena was like ab aayega maza then she started

Haseena - badi maa dekhiye bhaii ne mujh par pura ek jug paani khali kardiya.

Before she could complete vyom interrupted

Vyom - toh accha hai na tera hi faayada hai ab nahana nahi padega aur tera time bhi bachega. Tu aadha ghanta lagati hai aur maine tera kaam bas 2 minute me kar diya. Iss liye tera bada bhai hu samjhii. Chipkali kahi kii

Before they continue, they hear a voice

Voice - kisi ke pass fursat ho toh mujhse bhi aake mil sakta hai.

Vyom - papa.

He went towards him touched his feet and almost jumped on him hugging him tightly like a small kid who met his father after ages. Both the ladies chuckled seeing him.

After confirming the well being of the other one the father son duo started talking about their business and both the ladies facepalmed themselves after seeing them and they were like "innka kuch nahi ho sakta ".

The rest of their day was spent in bickering, talking and some pranks vyom pulled on his noor.

The same morning,

In Singh Mansion,

A tall and a handsome guy came. He first surveyed the whole house and then came to a conclusion that the house was empty. He quickly changed into his tracks and went out for jogging while wearing a headphone in the nearby park. While he was jogging he saw girls drooling over him.

Girl 1 : Yaar kitna hot banda hai. Itne time baad yaha kuch dekhne laayak cheez aayi hai.

Girl 2: haa yaar isko dekhne ke liye toh mai daily yaha aa jau.

Girl 3 : look at his biceps and his abs. Is he single ??

He listened all those comments and ignored. He was not interested in girls. He was just into his business and his family.

As soon as he returned he saw his parents waiting for him with their opened arms and they scream with happiness - " ANUUU ". Yes he is none other than Anubhav Singh. He quickly took their blessings and hugged them tightly. His mother eyes were slight teary.

Anu - Mom dad kaise hai aap log. Aur subah subah kaha gaye the. Sab thik toh hai na.

Pushpa - haa baba sab thik hai. Hum dono tujhe dekh ke aur bhi acche ho gaye hai. Hum dono aaj subah jaldi mandir chale gaye the.

Anu - pusphee why are you crying ?? You know pushpa I hate tears ree

After saying this he earned a slap on his shoulder by his mother and his ear was caught by his father. His then apologised and the family burst into fits of laughter.

Mahesh - teri flight toh late thi na toh phir tu abhi kese

Anu - haa but kaam jaldi ho gaya aur yeh wali flight mil gayi toh maine socha ki sabko surprise kardu and mai aagya

Pushpa - badhiya kiya. Maine aaj tere manpasand breakfast banaya hai. Chal aaja nashta karle.

Anu - Thanks mom. Apko pata hai bahar jaakar hi ghar ke khaane ki importance pata chalti hai. I missed you and your food mom.

Pushpa - mujhe bhi tumhari bahut yaad aayi beta. I missed you too.

Mahesh - oye mom ke bacche maa aur maa ke haath ka khaana mila toh baap ko bhul gaya.

Anu - sorry dad I missed you too.

Pushpa - someone is jealous hmm

And they all laughed and spend the day talking and enjoying.

The first part ends here. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote and comment if you liked the part.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें