105. ANUSEENA'S FEARS

This was a quick update. I'll update next after 23rd of the month.

Next morning, haseena woke up first. A smile crept on her face when she looked at Anubhav hugging her like a baby with a beautiful smile on his face. She adored him for a while and then quickly kicked the blankets off her body and ran towards the bathroom. She emptied her stomach. She didn't hear anubhav walk in until he was beside her. His large hands were on her back, rubbing softly.

Anubhav- tumne mujhe kyu nahi uthaaya, haa?

Haseena- I thought to let you have some sleep.

She replied quietly, relaxing at his comforting touch, her throat burning. Anubhav kissed her forehead as her stomach begun turning again. Anubhav sighed, feeling horrible that he couldn't make her feel better. He pulled her hair away from her face, holding it in one hand, his another hand still on her back. After she is done, she took a deep breath and rested her head on his shoulder.

Anubhav's feels helpless as he couldn't see her like that and isn't able to fix it. He moved closer and rubbed her back gently. She buried her face in his tshirt. He draws circles on her back. He then kissed her forehead and retied her hair up.

Haseena- pata nahi mahine kaise niklenge aise mei

Anubhav *smilingly*- mere saath niklenge. Mai hun na tumhaare saath har waqt, humesha. And it all will be worth it at last you see.

After few minutes they came out and sat on the bed. Haseena kept her head on his shoulder.

Haseena- anubhav

Anubhav- hmm

Haseena- Iss morning sickness ke chalte bhaut trouble ho raha hai mujhe. I'm literally exhausted. Mujhe nahi jaana aaj morning walk pe please

Anubhav- par haseena mom.....

Haseena *interrupting him*- bas ek do din hi baat hai na please.

Anubhav- okay fine. Mai mom se baat kar lunga. Tum abhi araam kar lo

He made haseena lay down on bed and himself was about to move when haseena held his hand and pulled him and he landed just beside her. She then came above him and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes. He smiled at her behaviour and kissed her forehead.

Sometime later they both got up from the bed and got ready. Then the Singh's left for the temple. They reached the temple and got down from the car. Anubhav and haseena thanked god for the bundle of joy and prayed for the well being of their unborn child. After that Pushpa asked the priest over there for a black thread for haseena. The priest handed over it and she tied it on haseena's hand. There was an orphanage too near the temple. They all visited there too. Pushpa had arranged everything. She had brought some gifts and sweets for the children. She asked haseena to distribute all that to the children. The Singh's spend there an hour or two and enjoyed every bit of it.

After that they drove to Mallik Mansion. As soon as they reached there Ranjana took haseena in her arms. She kissed on her forehead. VyoShma too were at home that day. They all sat together and chitchat for a long time. After sometime both the families sat together to have their lunch. Ranjana was also not less than Pushpa. She fed haseena with her own hands and again more than haseena's actual diet.

Haseena- badi maa bas ho gaya ab. Aap aur mom ne toh thaan hi liya hai ki mujhe khila khila ke mota kar doge dono.

Vyom *teasing*- tu moti hi hai samjhi

Haseena *whinning*- badi maa dekho na bhai ko

Ranjana- Vyom chup kar aur apna khaane mei dhyaan de samjha. Aur haseena tu tujhe toh yeh sab khaana hi padega. Apni health ka dhyaan rakhna hai tujhe.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें