05. A DAY AT OFFICE

The next day,

Mallik Mansion

Morning

Vyom - maa noor kahaan hai taiyaar hui ki nahi abhi tak. Aaj uska pehla din hai office me vo bhi as a COO.

Ranjana - aa rahi hogi tu itna kyu jaldbazi kar raha hai. Tu jaanta hai na vo kitni punctual hai.

Vyom - haa maa. Aaj na bhaut important meeting hai. Singh's bhi hamare saath honge. Hamari aur unki company iss deal mein partnership mein hai. Papa already nikal chuke hai aur vo ab tak office bhi pahuch gaye honge. Iss liye thodi jaldi hai mujhe.

Haseena descended from the stairs.

Ranjana - lo aa gayi

Haseena - bhai I'm ready.

Vyom - aa gayi noor tu. Chalne ka iraada hai bhi ki nahi.

Haseena - sorry bhai thoda late ho gaya. Chale ab.

Vyom - chal

Ranjana - aree ruko. Uss bechari ko breakfast toh karne do.

Vyom - kya tune abhi tak nashta nahi kiya. Chal pehle karle phir chalte hai.

Haseena - nahi na chalte hai. Mera vaise bhi kuch man nahi hai khaane ka.

Vyom - aise kaise man nahi hai. Chup chap baith aur kha. Phir niklenge.

Haseena - ohk.

After breakfast when the brother - sister duo were about to leave,

Ranjana - aree ruko

Vyom Haseena ( together ) - ab kya hua maa / badi maa

Ranjana - haseena ka pehla din hai. Dahi shakkar kha kar jaa.

After that they left. While in the car vyom was driving and haseena was sittiing beside him. He was explaining to her about the meeting. As she is a COO she should also take part in the meeting and know about everything.

After their discussion was over, suddenly haseena asked him.

Haseena - bhai apka vo friend Mr. Sadu bhi vahaan hoga na aaj ???

Vyom - haa bilkul hoga. Hum jis company ke saath partnership mei yeh deal kar rahe hai vo uss company ka CEO hai to for sure uska vahaan rehna bhaut important hai. Vaise woh bhaut accha hai to tu usey uske naam se bula sakti hai

Haseena - vo aur accha not at all bhai. Badtameez hai vo ek no ka.

After saying this haseena smirked in her mind and said to herself - phir toh aaj bhaut maza aane waala hai.
YAYYY!!!! ( ladki ke dimag mei kuch chalra hai )

Vyom - kya hua kya soch rahi hai

Haseena - nothing much bhai.

They reached the office. Vyom came out of the car and haseena too.

Vyom started going inside while he saw haseena standing outside.

Vyom - kya hua chal na hai ki yahi bahaar khade rehne ka iraada hai.

Haseena - nahi bhai aap jao mujhe kuch kaam hai mai thodi der mei aati hu.

Vyom - thik hai par jaldi aana.

Haseena nodded.

Vyom went inside met anu and his father and greeted them professionally.

After a while haseena too entered the conference room. She got to know that the meeting was delayed as the clients were stuck in traffic. Now there were only vyom haseena and anubhav present in the conference room. Vyom introduced both of them to each other professionally. This time both handshaked with each other giving the other one a professional look instead of their regular frowns and angry glares. After a while vyom too left. Now AnuSeena were left alone there.

Haseena decided to break the ice. She took out a packet from her handbag which was very nicely wrapped as a gift. She forwarded it to him with a smile on her face.

Haseena - yeh tumhare liye. Kal jo bhi kuch hua uske liye.

Anu - oo seems like tumhe apni galti samajh aa gayi. No worries apology accepted. But iski jarurat nahi hai. I can't take it.

Haseena ( with a sweet smile ) - first of all I'm not sorry for all that happened. And secondly please take it and I've brought this especially for you.

Anubhav nods. He takes it with a smiling face and started opening it. As soon as he saw what she had brought for him, his smiling face turned into an angry one and he started staring her with bloodshot eyes.

Anu - what the hell is this. Tumne mujhe yeh diya. A book of basic manners a person should have.

Haseena - haa toh tum yahi deserve karte ho. Mannerless Idiot.

Anu - mai mannerless idiot na. Wait I'll show what this mannerless idiot can do. You stupid one.

Haseena - kyaa haa kyaa kar kya loge tum Mr.sadu

Anu - now wait and watch miss ladaku.

With that anu opened the book . He crushed some of the pages and tore them into pieces and threw it on her.

Anu - dekha mai kya kar sakta hu.

Haseena - you.

Amd with that the world war started. They both were seen arguing and holding each other's neck trying to strangle the other one.

The noise reached the office and in no time the whole office was there enjoying the fights of their owners. Mahesh, Sanjeev and Vyom were there together in the cabin when a peon reached there and informed them about the clash. The three of them hurriedly went to the conference room and were shocked to see the sight. Till then the staff had left from there and resumed their work. Mahesh and sanjeev immediately shouted at both of them.

Kya ho raha hai yeh sab tum dono ko agar nahi pata hai toh hum bata dete hai yeh office hai koi jung ka maidan nahi aur tum dono koi chhote bacche nahi ho jo aise lad rahe ho adults ho ek CEO to dusri COO. Koi saleeka hai ki nahi tumhare andar.

Both of them bowed their heads down in shame and apologised and said sab iski vajah se hua and again started.

Now it was done for both the fathers. They shouted on their own children and ordered them to keep quiet.

After a while the clients had arrived and the meeting was done. It had been decided the next meeting for this project will be in Mumbai. Both Sanjeev and Mahesh decided to go there. Till then both the companies had to work together.

This part ends here. Please vote if you liked this part.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें