08. DAYOUT WITH A FRIEND

While they were strolling in the garden with an awkward silence, haseena decided to break the ice.

Haseena - So Mr. Anubhav Singh maine apko jitna bura samjha tha aap utne bure nahi ho

Anu - ohh matlab mai bura toh hu tumhare hisab se nai.

Haseena ( laughingly) - aree nai nai. I didn't mean that. Ok

Anu - haa to kya bolri thi tum

Haseena - mujhse dosti karoge.

Anu - kyaa tum mujhe puch rahi ho friendship karne ke liye.

Haseena - nai mai apse kaha mai toh vahaan par ek cute sa dog hai usee puch rahi hu. Hey dog will you be my friend ??? Mujhse dosti karoge. Yeh bhi kya sawaal hua anubhav. Mere saath aap ho toh zaahir si baat hai aap hi se puch rahi hu

Anu - ohh. Friends!! ( smilingly)

With that he forwarded his hand towards her for a handshake while she gladly accepted.

Haseena- friends.

They wished each other good night and left for their room with a sweet smile on their faces.

Next day there was a knock on anu's door. He opened it and saw haseena standing there with a genuine smile plastering her face.

Haseena - hii good morning

Anu - good morning to you too haseena. Vaise subah subah yaha.

Haseena - haa woh actually andar aa kar baat karu mai chalega apko

Anu - haa please come in. Have a seat.

She saw files scattered all over bed. So she sat on the couch.

Haseena - baap re. Kaam ke alawa kuch karte bhi ho. Subah se itna kaam.

Anu frowned.

Haseena - acha thik hai apki marzi. Mai yeh soch rahi thi. Maine apse friendship toh karli but mai apko jaanti hi kitna hu. Aaj to koi meeting hai nahi. So chalo aaj ghumne chalte hai. Isi bahaane ek doosre ko jaan bhi lenge.

Anu - not a bad idea. Give me 5 minutes. Mai aata hu ready hoke ( as because he was in his night suit ).

She nods. But before he could leave, she says

Haseena- please kuch casual pehan kar aana. Koi formal nai.

Anu - but mere pass to formals hi hai. Ek ya do casuals honge.

Haseena- mai kuch nahi jaanti. Mai apne dost ke saath pehli baar kahi ghumne jaa rahi hu. Mujhe formals me nahi chahiye aap. Go and change into casuals.

Anu - ohk. As you say mam ( bowing down his head )

And both of them chuckled and he left

After a while he came out from the washroom in his casuals.

He wore a black turtle neck t-shirt pairing it with a sky blue jeans. He was looking damn handsome in that.

Haseena - you are looking nice. You should definitely wear casuals anubhav.

Anu - chale.

With that they left for the sightseeing of Mumbai. While they were roaming, haseena felt hungry. She saw a golgappa thela at the end of the streets. She screamed with happiness

Haseena- golgappe

Anu - kya hua aise kyu chilla rahi ho.

Then he followed the direction where she was looking.

Anu - tumhe khaane hai

Haseena nodded.

Anu - but woh kitna un hygienic hota hai.

Haseena- apne pehle kabhi try kiye hai

Anu nods in no.

Haseena- toh phir chaliye aaj saath mei try karte hai

With that she pulled him along with her. He reluctantly went with her.

Haseena - bhaiyaa teekha banana haa.

While she was realishing the heavenly taste of the golgappas, anu was like how can someone eat this. Haseena saw his reaction. She forwarded one to him and said

Haseena- yeh lo try karo

Anu- nai nai tum hi khao.

Haseena (forcefully) -have it.

With that she shoved one piece into his mouth. As soon as he ate it, water started flowing from his eyes.

Anu - paani paani

Haseena laughed and took a water bottle and handed it to him. He immediately emptied it.

Anu - ufff kitna teekha hai. Tumne ise khaa kaise liya.

Haseena- yahi to maza hai khaane ka. Tikha aur chatpata.

While haseena was having golgappas anu saw a bunch of children who were looking keenly at the golgappe. He felt bad for them. He called them towards him by waving his hands. The children came to him.

Anu - bhaiyaa paanch plate dena.

Hearing his voice haseena looked towards him. He smiled and said to her

Anu - mai to nahi par haa yeh bacche tumhe company zaroor denge. Chalo baccho shuru ho jao.

Haseena looked at him. She felt he is a nice and a genuine person. She too enjoyed with the children. He too was happy. Though haseena was adamant on paying yet anu didn't let her pay.

When they were crossing the road , anu saw a pregnant lady who was carrying her one or two year old infant was having trouble in crossing the road. He immediately went to her took her child from her carried into his arms gave the lady his hand and helped her to cross the road. He holded her bags too. After crossing the road,

Lady - thank u so much sir for your help. You have helped me a lot. I was literally troubled out there.

Anu - your welcome. Take care.

Lady - once again thank you so much. You are very kind.

With that he walked away. Second time in a day haseena was amazed by this man's character.

Anu - chale

Haseena nodded.

They went further and explored Mumbai.While returning they had ice cream for which haseena shot death glares to anu and paid the bill herself. After that they went to hotel and had their dinner.

At night both were there in their own separate rooms thinking about the happenings of the day.

Anu - she is a nice girl. Maine hi use galat samajh liya. Aaj kitna maza aaya
Kaam ke silsile mein pehle bhi kai baar Mumbai aaya hu par pehli baar ghuma vo bhi haseena ki wajah se. Otherwise kaam ke chakkar mei kuch nahi karta.

Haseena- anubhav bhaut hi zyaada ache insaan hai. Helpful and respectful. Aaj unke saath bhaut maza aaya. Chal soja haseena kal subah meeting hai aur tujhe uthna bhi toh hai.

This part ends here. Hope you enjoyed reading this part. Please vote.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें