64. MISCHIEVOUS ANUBHAV

The same night, the family sat together and were having their dinner. This time haseena sat beside the chair where Vyom used to sit to avoid Anubhav. Anu came and looked at that. He knew what is going in the tiny mind of haseena. Vyom too came there. Before he could move, Anu looked at him. Vyom too looked to him and Anu winked to him while eyeing haseena. Vyom then looked towards haseena and understood what anu wanted. All this while haseena was talking with Pushpa who was sitting beside her and was unaware of their planning. Vyom smiled and sat on the chair where anu used to sit. Anubhav  then went and sat beside haseena. Haseena looked at him and then at Vyom.

Haseena *in mind*- kya bhaii roz toh yahan baithte ho aaj hi vahaan baithna tha aapko.

Vyom - aaj toh mai bhaut zyaada thak gaya hun. Humse zyaada toh uss photographer ke nakhre the like seriously. Usey har angle har cheez sab kuch perfect chahiye tha. Humaari jab ek yaa do candid photos aa gayi toh usne usey bhi correct karwaaya aur dobaara wahi clicks kiye.

Haseena- kya bhai apne liye hi aise bol rahe ho. Aapko toh khush hona chahiye ki he was the one wanted everything perfect more than you both.

Karishma- voh photos hume kal tak mil jaayengi na

Anu- haa usne kaha toh hai ki kal voh pen drive mei transfer karke hume de dega.

They were having their dinner when haseena felt anu's hand on her thigh. Haseena looked at him shockingly. She through her actions told him to remove his hand but anu just winked at her. And this time he started rubbing his hand over there. Haseena coughed a li'l and gave him an angry look. She then put her hand over his and removed his hand.

After that she was having her dinner peacefully when she felt something at her feet. She looked down to see what was that and found out that it was Anu's toe which was tickling her. This time she thought to have some fun with him. So she just lightly put her leg on his feet with her footwear on. Anu hissed a bit. He hissed so slowly that he was hardly heard by anyone. He was about to do something to retort back to her when

Vyom- noor anu tum dono aaj ki date mei dinner finish kar loge na

AnuSeena then looked up to see him and they saw that only they both were present at the dinning table along with Vyom. Rest all of them had their dinners and had left. Vyom was giving them teasing looks.

Vyom- maa bolne waali thi par phir tum dono ko ek doosre mei aise khoye dekha toh kuch nahi bola. Aur aise hi sab chale gaye.

Haseena passed an angry glare to anubhav while he just ignored her.

Haseena- bhai bas mera bhi ho gaya.

With that she ate as fast as she could and left from there to avoid further teasing from her brother.

Vyom- jija ji gaadi kahaan tak pahunchi

Anu- arey abhi toh shuru huyi hai saale sahab. Aur aapki behan ka ravaiyaa *behaviour* dekh kar lag raha hai ki inko itni jaldi baat samajh mei aane waali nahi hai.

Vyom- kya jija ji kitne slow ho aap thoda speed badhao.

Anu- beta teri aur karu ki ladai hoti hai na toh voh tujhe apne aas paas bhi fatakne nahi deti samjha. Mujhe gyaan mat baant. Bhool mat jab pichle mahine tumhaari ladai huyi thi toh mere meteor shower waale idea ki wajah se hi sab sort hua tha. Aur ek tu hai jo meri help hi nahi karta

Vyom- maine toh kiya tha na par teri galti ke wajah se sab kharaab ho gaya. Accha khasa maine tum dono ki partnership mei ek project final kiya tha par nahi tune uski date extend kardi bina dekhe ki kon hai tera partner. Agar tu woh nahi karta toh abhi tum dono ghar par naa sahi office mei toh saath mei hote. Aur construction site bhi tum dono ko akele jaana padta. Thoda time saath mei spend karte toh tu anyhow usey apna P.O.V. samjha paata.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें