50. RAJEEV OBEROI

A/N- This story has completed 50 parts today. Thank you for your love and support. It's been amazing to have your love on " CAN WE FALL IN LOVE "

After the meeting was over and the deal was finalised in the conference room, Rajeev told his PA to get the contract papers ready. The clients left the room. Haseena along with Rajeev left for his cabin.

They both were sitting in his cabin waiting for Rajeev's PA so that they can confirm the deal then and there. They both were sitting silently. Rajeev decided to initiate the conversation.

Rajeev- Mrs. Singh I must say you were outstanding. Maine pehle bhi business meetings attend ki hai but aapke jitna sharp bhaut hi kam logon ko dekha hai especially in India aur voh bhi business woman. You know aapko clearly pata hai ki kab kitna bolna hai, apni baat kaise rakhni hai, kaise clients ka attention apne taraf rakhna hai and at last kaise apni baat manwaani hai. Jo sabse different baat thi aapki baaki logon mei se voh yeh ki aap presentation dete waqt apni clients ki taraf focus rakhti hai. Aam taur par aisa nahi hota hai. Log apne clients se zyaada apne presentation ko dekhte rehte hai and that's a drawback you know. I am literally impressed

Haseena sensed in his voice that he is genuinely praising her. She smiled and then said

Haseena- thanks for your appreciation Mr. Oberoi. It means a lot when coming from you. Honestly mai bhaut nervous thi iss meeting ko lekar but all thanks to my husband Mr. Anubhav Singh. He motivated me to no extent. Unhe mujhse zyaada mujh par belief tha ki I'll do it. And I'm happy now ki yeh successful raha. You know anubhav mujhse zyaada khush honge yeh janne ke baad.

Rajeev- ohh yess Maine unke baare mei suna hai. Mr. Singh is among one of the top businessman here in India. Vaise aap nervous kyu thii mai yeh jaan sakta hun

Haseena- I myself don't know *chuckling a bit*

Rajeev also chuckled. After having some professional conversations and a li'l bit personal, they got to know each other. Till that time Rajeev's PA had get the papers ready and had presented it in front of both of them. Both of them read it and then signed on it. After it was done, he left from the cabin. Haseena too was about to leave but was stopped by Rajeev's voice.

Rajeev- Mrs. Singh

Haseena stopped and turned back. She raised her eyebrows asking what.

Rajeev- if you are free aap thodi der aur ruk sakti hai yahan par

Haseena didn't say anything and just stared at him. Rajeev felt that his words didn't come out nicely. So he cleared his throat and again spoke

Rajeev- I don't like beating around the bush. I really like you as a person. And is genuinely interested to befriend you if you agree. Its a request that don't take my words otherwise. I'm a married man and I love my wife to no extent. So ......

Haseena thought for a while. She was getting good vibes with this man and there was nothing that made her think weird about him. He was very polite from starting not only to her but to everyone out there whether they are employees, peon or clients. She finally smiled and sat on her place. Rajeev too smiled.

Before they could continue, Rajeev's phone rang. He picked it up. Haseena noticed he didn't say anything to the person on the phone. His expression went from happy to sad to frustrate. After five minutes he cut the call. Haseena for once wondered whether she should say something about that or not. Finally coming to a conclusion she spoke.

Haseena- what happened ??

Rajeev- nothing much haseena ji.

He stopped and then looked at her.

Rajeev- I hope you don't mind me calling you haseena ji

Haseena nodded her head negatively.

Rajeev- haa toh mai kya keh raha tha. Ab hum friends hai toh aapse kya chupana. Married life hamesha smooth nahi hoti. Aur apni soulmate ke saath choti choti cute cute si fight, nok-jhok isey aur interesting bana deti hai. But jab ek relationship mei trust khatam hone lagta hai toh voh relationship humare liye burden ban jaata hai. Pichle ek month se meri wife bhaut hi zyaada weird behave kar rahi hai. She always doubts me of having an extramarital affair and cheating on her. I don't know what to do. Upar se my brother-in-law, he is always there to create misunderstandings between us.

Haseena- toh aap apni wife ke saath sab clear kyu nahi kar lete.

Rajeev- I tried it haseena ji.

And with that their talks continued for an hour or two. Now it was time for haseena to leave.

Haseena *laughingly*- well I must say Rajeev you have an amazing sense of humour. Mera has has ke pet dukhne laga hai ab

Rajeev- yeh sab toh thik hai haseena ji. But aapne jo kaha hai mujhse uske baare mei zaroor sochiyega.

Haseena- bilkul. Now I should take leave.

Rajeev- It was nice meeting you haseena jii

Haseena- same here rajeev

With that she left from there and went towards her car. First thing which she did was to call anu and informed him about the meeting and Rajeev.

Anu was with one of his investors when his phone rang. Only the two of them were present and he was indulged in an important conversation and he was frustrated but when he saw haseena's name in the caller Id, he immediately picked up the call and by the mistake the speaker was turned on.

Anu- haa haseena bolo. How was the meeting?

Haseena- bhaut hi zyaada accha. It was successful. Anubhav Rajeev Oberoi is such a good man. You know he is very kind-hearted person and he is having a good sense of humour too.

He could sense the happiness in her voice while she was talking about Rajeev which irked him more.

Anu- tumhaari meeting khatam hone mei bhaut time nahi lag gaya tumhe.

Haseena- nahi voh meeting toh thodi der pehle hi khatam ho gayi thi. Mai thodi der Rajeev ke saath thi unke cabin mein. We were discussing about the project and having some random talks.

Before she could continue, anu interrupted

Anu- haseena I'm a bit busy now mai ghar par aake tumse baat karu toh chalega.

Haseena- haa sure. Byee

Anu then bidded her bye and cut the call. Here the investor has listened the exchange between AnuSeena. So he started

Investor- anubhav you have to do something. Aaj Mr. Oberoi ki wajah se woh deal hamari haath se jaake unke haath mei aa gayi hai. Yeh doosri deal hai. Brace yourself and do something

Anu didn't reply. He was just thinking something. The investor thought to trigger him so he spoke

Investor- abhi tak toh sirf do deals hi gayi hai. Vaise bhi I've heard ki he is single. Zyaada der nahi hai kal ko tumhe pata chala ki tumhaari wife bhi tumhaare paas se....

He couldn't complete his words as anu roared

Anu- how dare you say like that?? *outraged*

Haseena is a strong and fierce woman. She is one in a million. Her intelligence enhances her beauty. Her honesty and loyalty is just the cherry on the top. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. And I have hers. I am honoured to be her husband. As much as I love her, she loves me too.

Investor- but she won't love a loser

Anu *angrily*- leave I said leave

The investor left his cabin while anu muttered- Rajeev Oberoi

Here is the next update. Do vote and comment if you liked it. Suggestions are always welcomed and constructive criticism too is allowed.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें