71. LONG AWAITED REUNION

ANUBHAV'S P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up and got ready. Today I had taken leave. When I went in the hall, I noticed my mom and dad were talking with someone. After their talk was done I went towards them and we had breakfast together. After that when they were leaving the house I asked where they are going. Mom got a bit nervous but dad told that they both are going to temple and they left. The doorbell rang. I stood up and went to see who was there. There stood a courier boy who handed me the courier. After he left I checked the courier. It was for me and was sent by haseena. I opened it and was left shattered. The papers fell down from my hands. It was divorce papers. How could she do this to me. I need to talk to her. I calmed myself and picked those papers. I immediately rushed out sat in my car and drove to Mallik Mansion.

End of P.O.V.

Haseena was about to sit in the car when a man came from behind and made her smell chloroform forcefully making her lose her consciousness. The person then carried her in his arms and made her sit inside her own car. The person then sat on the driver seat and started driving.

After a while when they reached their destination the man took haseena out and carried her in his arms. He then made her sit on the chair and tied her limbs. He then sat there waiting for her to wake up.

After few minutes, haseena woke up. She looked around her surroundings. It looked like a godown *warehouse* where she was kept. She then noticed the man who was sitting infront of her and was shocked to see him.

Haseena- Anubhav 

Anu- hmm

Haseena- aap mujhe yaha aise leke aaye hain. Aur kyo

Anu- mai hi tumhe aise laaya hu kyoki mere pass aur koi option nahi tha.

Haseena- mai kuch samjhi nahi

Anu- abhi samjhata hun

Haseena- samjhana baad mei pehle yeh bataiye ki mujhe aise baandh ke kyu rakha hai. kholiye mujhe.

Anu- nahi aaj jab tak meri baat puri nahi hoti mai nahi kholne waala tumhe. Aaj meri baat puri suno. Aur phir jo faisla lena hai lo. Mai apni baat kiye bina aaj yahaan se naa toh khud jaaunga aur naa hi tumhe jaane dunga. Samjhi tum. Ab baithe raho chup chap yahin pe aur jab tak meri baat khatam nahi hoti tum beech mei mat bolna.

Anu took a deep breath and then started.

Anu- I love you. Bhaut pyaar karta hun mai tumse. Nahi reh sakta ab aur tumhaare bina. Jo itne mahine maine tumhaare bina bitaaye na saare waste hai. Vaise ek taraf se kaho toh maine voh samay bas jaise taise kaata hai. Unn nau mahino mei mai ek pal ke liye bhi khushi se nahi jee paaya hun. Nahi jee paaya mai vo nau mahine par ab jeena chahata hun. Tumhaare saath, tumhaare liye, tumhaare pyaar mein. Ek din bhi aisa nahi gaya jab maine tumhe yaad naa kiya ho. Ek din bhi aisa nahi gaya jis din maine tumse pyaar nahi kiya ho. Aur naahi meri zindagi mei ek din aisa jaayega jis din mai tumse pyaar nahi karunga. Haseena tumhaare bina. Tumhaare bina ke aage toh mai kuch soch bhi nahi sakta. Mujhe sirf tum chahiye. I only want you. I love you. Tum mera pyaar ho. Tum mujhe complete karti ho. Aur ab bas karo haseena ek last chance de do mujhe please.

Haseena was silently listening to all his words. She had tears in her eyes while listening to his feelings. She didn't utter anything. She was then thinking that if he feels like this then why he send those divorce papers to me. Seemed like her this question was also going to get answered. Anu after his confession went and brought some papers and showed it to haseena. She was expressionless.

Anu *angrily*- yeh kya hai haseena. Hamara rishta ek kaagaz ke tukde ka mauhataaz nahi hai. Ek kaagaz ka tukda yeh decide nahi karega ki tum aur mai saath mei rahenge bhi yaa nahi. I didn't expect ki tum mujhe divorce papers bhej dogi. Rishte kaagazon par naa hi bante hai aur naa hi khatam hote hai.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें