43. SOMEONE'S ENTRY

Haseena turned to face the owner of the whistle and got the biggest shock of her life. She was in Heebie-Jeebies *condition of extreme nervousness caused by fear and worry*. She was sweating very badly.

Haseena- aa aa.... aap (scared)

Person- haa main. Tum toh mujhe bhool hi gayi haseena.

Haseena- aap yaha kya kar rahe hain

Person- vo bas yahaan se guzar raha tha to aa gaya socha tumse milta chalu. Tum toh bhool gayi mujhe but mai nahi bhula hoon.

Meanwhile on the billing counter

Cheetah- meri ek urgent meeting hai mai abhi chalta hun. Santu ji aap vyom ke saath aa jaayengi

Santu- haa thik hai tu jaa

Karishma- bhabhi ko bhaut zyaada time nahi lag gaya

Vyom- haa mujhe bhi vahi lagta haii

Anu- mai dekh kar aata hu fir

Anu went to see for haseena. He reached there and called her. Haseena face was pale. She turned back and then said

Haseena- anubhav woh yehh *pointing towards the person* mai hum (stammering a lot)

Anu- kya woh chalo ab ki aur shopping karni hai tumhe.

Haseena was shocked and turned to look back the person was gone. She left a sigh of relief. But her mood was spoiled because of that person. She then went with anu. They left the mall.

While they were in the car, anu noticed haseena was all silent. It was so unusual of her. She always used to chatter non-stop with him. He felt weird. Whereas haseena was just thinking about that person at the mall. She was just wishing that to be a coincidence and she should not face him again. She was so tensed. Her face was clearly reflecting that she was upset.

Anu- Haseena kuch hua hai kya jab se hum mall se aaye hain tumhaara mood kuch thik nahi lag raha hai.

Haseena- nahi anubhav kuch nahi hua sab thik hai. I'm perfectly fine. Vo bas thodi thakaawat lag rahi hai aur kuch nahii (nervously)

Anu- pakka na haseena

Haseena- haa haa sach mei aap tension mat lijiye.

Anu- aise kaise naa lun. Tum zindagi ho meri

Their random talks continue but haseena was preoccupied. She couldn't divert her mind from the thoughts of that person. They reached home. Haseena quickly get down from the car without exchanging a word with anu while he was confused with her behaviour but said nothing.

After pondering over the thoughts she finally decided to leave them. She won't meet that person again. It was just a coincidence. She somehow pacified and convinced herself and lift up her mood.

After a few minutes, anu entered their room. He had now enough for her. He had come there to clarify the things as what is going inside her. But as soon as he saw her face, it was now clear that she was okay.

Anu went towards haseena holded her hands and sat on his knees beside the bed.

Anu- haseena kuch baat hai toh tum mujhse share kar sakti ho. Tumhe pata hai na

Haseena- haa anubhav I know that aur maine aapse car mai bhi kaha tha na ki koi baat nahi hai. Mai bas thoda tired thii.

Anu- thik hai tum kehti ho toh mai maan leta hun

They were disturbed by anu's phone call. He received it. And he sounded like he was very happy to listen what the other person was saying. After he was done with the call, he hugged haseena tightly. Haseena hugged him back. She was happy seeing him happy. He then broke the hug.

Anu- haseena niche chalo jaldi tumhaare liye ek surprise hai (joyfully)

Haseena - kyaa

Anu- arey chalo na tabhi toh pata chalega.

He holded her hands and took her down. She went down with him. There a man was standing whose back was facing haseena. He was talking to karishma. His right palm was on karishma's head. Anu then left haseena and went to him. He touched his feet. She smiled and thought him to be a elder family member.

After that anu turned the man's face towards haseena and shouted- surpriseee

It was a surprise from anu's side but haseena got the biggest shock of her life. Yes he was the same person she met in the mall. Haseena was scared to no extent. She feared what if...... She was so scared that she couldn't complete her thoughts after if..... She then gained her voice and said

Haseena- aap yahaan aap yahan kya kar rahe hain

Person- pehchaana mujhe haseena

Before haseena could reply, anu interrupted

Anu- kaisa laga mera surprise. Inhe yahaan maine bulaaya hai. Maine ek week pehle yaha par dekha tha aur yaha par invite kiya ki kuch din hamare paas aakar yahaan rahe. Yeh shuru mei maan hi nahi rahe the. But somehow maine convince kiya aur ab yeh finally hamare saath yaha par rahenge kuch dino ke liye.

The ground slipped beneath haseena's feet. The person from whom she was running came into her house. Her husband was the one to bring him there was more shocking for her. She never told him about this. Till that time Pushpa had also entered the scene. She saw that man and asked from anu

Pushpa- accha yeh hain woh. Tumhara surprise haseena ke liye

Anu- haa mom

Pushpa greeted him with smile. He too smiled back at her.

Person- jii aap anu ki maa hain na. Kya mai aapka naam jaan sakta hun

Pushpa- Pushpa Singh

Person- Pushpa ji aapse milkar accha laga. Vaisr toh anu ne aapko bataya hoga but mai phir bhi bata deta hun. Mera naam Zain Farooki hai.

Pushpa- jii

Zain- toh aap yeh bhi jaanti hogi ki haseena mere liye kya haii

Anu- bilkul voh toh hum sab jaante hai.

Pushpa- arey aap aise khade kyo hai aaiye baithiye na aap

While they were talking, haseena was standing there numb. She didn't know how to react. She was at loss of words.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें