97. REVELATIONS

A/N- How can I go against the wish of the lovely readers. As said it all depends on your responses so I'll go with what you guys wished for.

In a dark room, Haseena is brought in by the two masked men. She is still unconscious. They made her sit on a chair. A group fo 5 to 6 goons are already present there. The two men removed their masks. One man then whistled to one of his gang members and then that person threw the rope towards him which the man catches efficiently. The man tied haseena's hands and legs to the chair and then he left from there ordering his goons to keep eye on her.

On the otherside,

Pushpa was sitting in the hall when anubhav entered inside. The Mallik's too had arrived after him.

Anu- mom haseena kahaan hai

Pushpa- apne room mei hai sar dard ho raha hai bolke gayi thi kyu kya hua. Tu jahaan gaya tha kuch pata chala kon hai inn sab ke peeche

Anu hurriedly went upstairs.

Mahesh- pushpa voh actually ek trap tha vahaan par kuch nahi tha. Again jo pehle hua vahi repeat hua.

He had just finished his talk when Anu hurriedly came downstairs shouting haseena's name. Pushpa looked at him shocked.

Anu- mom mom haseena room mei nahi hai. Room bhi bikhra pada hai. Uska phone bhi vahi par hai

Pushpa- kya matlab hai tumhaara ki voh room mei nahi hai. Tumne check kiya acche se

Anu- haa mom maine sab jagah check kiya voh nahi hai kahin par bhi

He was talking while looking around the hall. Then suddenly he went to the backyard and his gaze fell on the garden and he went there. The family along with the police too went there. They saw the things were scattered there too. Then anu's gaze fell on the blood there. The backgate is rarely used and there is no security. They made use of that. Everyone was shocked. The police noticed the tyre marks too and told anubhav about this. A new sense of fear took birth in him. His heart beat increased. He was blank. Inspector and his team were checking for another clue there when his gaze fell on cctv. He immediately asked anubhav for the footage.

Anubhav connected it to the TV and they all watched how they took haseena from there. Anubhav's heart shattered into pieces seeing her struggle. Then they noticed that she was able to pull off the mask of one of the kidnapper. They paused at his face and zoomed in. The police took out his photo and they asked anubhav if he knew anything about this.

Anu- mujhe yeh aadmi dekha dekha sa lag raha hai. But I can't remember him.

Anubhav started thinking but he couldn't remember who the person is. He was sure that he has seen this person somewhere. He ran his hand in his hair in frustration. The inspector asked the constable to find out the man as soon as possible. The constable nodded and left from there.

In the dark room,

There was a movement on the chair and finally haseena regained her consciousness. She opened her eyes slowly and found herself in a dark room. The room wasn't totally dark. There was a dim light hanging from the ceiling just above the head of haseena. The very next moment she found herself on a chair, her limbs tied with ropes and her mouth sealed with a tape. Her head was paining like hell. She then remembers that one of the kidnapper had hit on her head. She fell something on her hand and found her hand bleeding.

She started thinking how to get free from there. Negative vibes surrounded her. She thinks why have they kidnapped her ?? What they want from her ?? Will they kill her, ravish her or sell her ?? She calms herself down and decides to think positive. She is missing her family, her anubhav. She wished he could be there.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें