92. THE STRIPPER

The next day both woke up and got ready. They both were having their breakfast when Anu initiated the conversation.

Anu- umm haseena mai tumhe kal batana bhul gaya ki yeh deal almost confirmed hai......

Haseena- yeh toh aapne bataya tha na jab maine pucha tha aapse

Anu- nai puri baat suno toh uske chakkar mei hume Phuket mei ek din aur rukna padega. Hum jo kal Bali ke liye nikalne waale the voh possible nahi hai ab aur Bali ki meeting cancel ho gayi hai

Haseena- anubhav toh hum ek din ke liye Bali jaa kar kya hi karenge. Kal aur parso dono din phir yahi Phuket mei rukk jaate hain na

Anu- okay as you say

Haseena- aap aur kab jaaoge office

Anu- aaj dopehar ko aur kal morning mei hi and shaayad more than half of the day lag sakta hai

Haseena- anubhav itna time I'll get bored without you

Anu- mai kya soch raha tha tum shopping karne chal dena kal. And mai try karunga evening tak ghar aane ki

Haseena- okay

Anu- toh abhi jaldi se breakfast kar lete hain taaki thoda bhaut hum ghum lenge then I'll leave for my work.

Haseena- thik hai aur aap aaj kab aaoge

Anu- aaj zyaada kaam nahi hai aaj sirf paperwork karna hai toh shaam tak toh mai aa hi jaaunga.

Haseena- okay fine

After completing their breakfast,

Haseena- so what's next

Anu- kata chalte hai hum aur vahi par karon beach jaayenge hum jo west coast mei hai

Haseena- aur wahaan kya hai

Anu- arey it's the third longest beach in Phuket. It is vast and also uncrowded for those who want some quiet time. Aur upar se jo tumne kal snorkelling sikha hai vo bhi karlenge. It's a joy to swim in the clean crystal blue water.

Haseena- okay fine chalte hain phir wahaan

They both left for the place. Haseena after reaching there get to know about the beauty of the place. She now believed anubhav's words that Phuket trip is incomplete without visiting Kata.

They first took a 15 minute stroll and then reached karon beach. They did many beach sports and activities out there.

It was nearly afternoon. They both had their lunch and after that anu dropped haseena to their house and then left for his office.

Evening was near to its end. Haseena was waiting for anubhav who had told her that he'll be back by evening and night was approaching and there was no sign of him. She was immensely waiting for him. She called him many times but he didn't respond. She had made dinner for both of them and had asked Peter to leave early so that she can spend some time with her hubby. Minutes later a message popped up in her phone. She excitedly took her phone and looked at it. She read the contents of the message and her anger increased to no extent. The message was from anubhav who told haseena that he'll get late and she should have her dinner. He too will have his dinner in office only.

Haseena- anubhav nooo this is not done. Now I'm not going to talk to you

She served her own self and started her dinner. After the dinner again a thought crossed her mind.

Haseena- tch!! Anubhav ka end moment pe koi kaam nikal aaya hoga. Vo bhi toh important hai.

She was still upset but somehow cheered herself up. She then did a little but chores and changed her clothes. Everything in the world was done except his so called important meetings. As the time ticked by, haseena's impatience grew and finally she was infuriated.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें