35. CHALLENGE

The next day, haseena woke up and found herself caged in her husband's muscular arms. She somehow freed herself from his grip while anu was sleeping. She looked at him and started adoring him. His sleeping face was full of innocence like a kid. She then smiled and got down from the bed and went inside the washroom to get ready.

After a while she came out of the washroom with her wet hairs and she was wearing saree. She then saw anu was still sleeping and it was quiet late so she had to wake him up.

She bend down to his level while water droplets from her hairs fall on his face. He turned his face to the other side. Haseena giggled seeing his reaction. She then moved closer to his ear and then said sweetly

Haseena- good morning anubhav

He just hummed in response. She then said

Haseena- anubhav uthiye subah ho gayi hai

Anu- haseena sone do naa

Haseena- late ho gayii hai aapko office nahi jaana hai kyaa

Anu- nahi jaana haii ab sone do mujhe

Haseena- kyuu

He opened his eyes and blinked it two three times to adjust it to the light.

Anu- kyuki maine aaj leave liya haii

Haseena- okay then sote rahiye

She was about to get up from the bed when anu suddenly pulled her and now she was lying above him and her hairs were on his face. He sided them with his fingers. His one hand was on her bare waist caressing it while another one was on near her lips. Haseena had goosebumps.

Anu- meri neend uda di aur ab sone ko keh rahi ho

Haseena- kya kar rahe haii aap

Anu- tumhe pyaar kar raha huu

With that he brought haseena's face closer to his and captured her lips. Haseena closed her eyes and accepted his move. But this time to his surprise she gained control, teasing him and denying his tongue each time he tried to slip it into her mouth. Suddenly she held his face and slightly pulled away so that their lips only lightly brushed against each other.

Haseena then opened her eyes to see the desperation in anubhav's and a small smirk came to her face before allowing him to close the distance between them again. When she finally stopped teasing him and opened up enough for her tongue to enter his mouth, Anubhav groaned against her lips, as he tried to deepen the kiss.

Just when his hands drifted down her body, they were disturbed by Pushpa's voice who was calling haseena down. Haseena left him with a jerk, got up from the bed, made herself presentable while standing in front of the mirror and then headed to downstairs.

Haseena was working in kitchen when anu called her from his room. She then off the gas stove and was about to move the pan. When suddenly the heated oil came in contact with her palm as she was doing the work a bit hurriedly. It burned her palm but she hissed a bit in pain and then went to the room to know why anu was calling her.

She reached her room and asked

Haseena- kya hua haii kyo chilla rahe hai aap itna

Anu- haseena meri voh red colour waali file nahi dikh rahi hai. Bhaut important file thi. Tumhe pata hai kya kaha par haii ??

Haseena- voh waali file toh maine study mei rakhi haii. Kyoki aapki land dealing waali saari files wahi par hai issliye. Mai abhi laa deti huu

Anu nodded. She went and bring the file and handed over to him. While he took the file from her hands, he said thank you to her and his gaze then fell on her wound and he panicked

Anu (panicking)- haseena yeh kya hua. Jalne ka nishaan kaise. Kya kar rahi thi tum kitchen me. Tumne abhi tak ointment bhi nahi lagaya hai. Aao baitho yaha mai laga deta hu abhiii. Tum bhaut zyaada careless hoti jaa rahi ho. Apna dhyaan kyo nahi rakhti ho

He holded her hands made her sit on the bed. He then brought the first aid kit and took out the ointment from it and started applying on haseena's palm while blowing on it lightly so that she will feel less burning sensation. While haseena said nothing. She was just adoring this man's care for her.

Anu (caring tone)- tum apna dhyaan rakha karo. Tumhe halki si bhi kharoch aati hai toh mujhe bhaut takleef hoti. Mai tumhe dard mei nahi dekh sakta.

Haseena- kyoo

Anu (flow flow) - kyoki mai tumse bhaut zaada p.......

He stopped as he realised what he was going to say. Whereas haseena had also realised that he was about to confess his feelings in front of her for which she is waiting for this long. She is waiting for it since the day she had realised her love for him. Though she knew his feelings for her yet she wanted to listen it from his mouth. She just cursed her luck as he stopped saying and both were just looking into each other's eyes. Now she decided it was the time to confront him.

Haseena- boliye aap mujhse bhaut zyaada kyaa

Anu- kuch nahiii

Haseena- anubhav please boliye na. Mai aapke muh se sunna chahti hun

Anu- par bolna kya hai bata do mai bol dunga (teasingly)

Haseena- vahi jo aap bolte bolte ruk gaye boliye na (whinning)

Anu- mai bhul gaya tum bol ke batao kya bolna hai. I promise I'll say.

Haseena- anubhav

Anu- accha thik hai mai bol dunga jo tum mujhse sunna chahati ho but

Haseena- but what

Anu- pehle tum mujhe bologi vo sab phir mai tumhe

Haseena- yeh cheating haii pehle mujhe sunna hai. Aap boliye pehle

Anu- nope

Haseena (confidently)- thik hai phir ab toh meri bhi zidd hai. Mai aapse voh bulwake rahungi jo mai sunna chahati hun. Pehle confess aap hi karenge

Anu- aur agar maine pehle tumse karwaliya tohh

Haseena- nahi karwa paayenge

Anu- challenge

Haseena- jii haa

Anu- toh done hai phir. Jisne pehle confess kiya voh haar jaayega aur doosra jeet jaayega. Manjoor haii

Haseena- haa manjoor haii

Anu- toh haarne ke liye taiyaar ho Mrs. Singh

Haseena- voh toh waqt hi bataayega ki kon haarta hai Mr. Singh

After that Haseena was leaving the room she reached at the doorstep and suddenly turned back her face to him and facing him she said

(only her face was facing him rest he could only see her from back)

Haseena- yaad rakhiyega anubhav jab tak aap vo nahi bolte jo mai sunna chahati hu apko kuch nahi milega

While saying this she removed her hairs from back and placed it on her front while all anu could see was her, her milky white back as she was wearing a backless boluse and he stared at her with his mouth wide open.

Haseena- aur haan tab tak aap mere kareeb bhi nahi aa sakte samjhe

With that she left the room and went to the kitchen. Anu closed his mouth and sat on the bed. Both started thinking of the ways to make their beloved confess first and win the challenge.

Do vote and comment if you liked the part.

THANK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें