21. JEALOUSY

They reached the venue. Three of them stepped out of the car. They went together to meet their friends. They met akash and sonal and congratulate them. Anu hugged akash while haseena and karishma hugged sonal.

Sonal - kyaa hasii itni late kardi aane mei. Mai kabse tera wait kar rahi thi.

Haseena- sorry na yaar thoda late ho gaya aur phir traffic tha raste par.

Sonal - accha thik hai tujhe pata hai college ke hamare saare friends aa chuke hai sab tere baare mein puch rahe the. Chal aa jaa mil kar aate hai.

Haseena- okay chal

Akash - bhai kaisa hai tu

Anu- hot and handsome dekh tere saamne khada hu.

Before akash could say something their other friends also came there and they started chit chatting while on the other hand haseena too was busy with her college friends.

Suddenly a boy came and hugged haseena from back while anu too noticed this and fumed in anger. His eyes were there only on haseena and that stranger. He then saw haseena turned back saw the person and jumped in his arms calling him a bit loudly - Cheetay

Anu didn't know who this cheetay was but it was crystal clear from his face that he didn't like him. His eyes and ears were there only. Though he pretended that he was talking to his friends yet his attention was there.

Haseena after breaking the hug punched him on his chest and then said

Haseena- time mil gaya mujhse milne ka haa vo toh sonal ki shaadi thi varna kya pata tujhse milna hota bhi ki nahi

Cheetay - aree meri jaan sorry na galti ho gayi maaf karde. Ab toh vaise bhi milna laga hi rahega

Introducing Cheetah Chaturvedi. He is best friend of haseena from her school days. He has always supported her no matter what. Loves haseena to no extent as a best friend. Can do anything for her. Is a nice and genuine person.

Haseena- matlab

Cheetay - matlab yeh hai ki mai apne business ke chakkar mein yaha par aaya hu toh abhi thode din yahin par rahunga.

Haseena- ohh woww that's great.

Cheetay - shaadi karli tune. Milayegi nahi apne husband se. Mai bhi toh dekhu kon hai voh jo tujhe jhel sakta hai

Haseena playfully hit him on his arm and took him to anu

Haseena- cheetay inse mil yeh hai Mr. Anubhav Singh, my best half. Anubhav yeh hai cheetah chaturvedi my best friend. Mera bachpan ka dost and mera crime partner too.

They both handshaked and talked for a while. After that cheetah took haseena with him back to their friends. Anu was feeling jealous.

During the engagement anu noticed how they both were clinging to each other. Cheetah's one hand was on haseena's shoulder and she was laughing while talking to him. His whole mood was ruined. His jealousy didn't let him enjoy his friend's engagement.

After the engagement was over, they decided to leave. Anu went to both the girls. They were standing together.

Anu(coldly) - mai jaa raha hu. Tum dono ko chalna hai toh chalo. Mai bahaar parking lot mei wait kar raha hu.

Without waiting for their reply, he left. Both the girls sensed his cold behaviour.

Karishma- bhabhi aap dono ki ladai hui hai kya aaj jo bhaiyya aise behave kar rahe hai.

Haseena- nahi toh hamari koi argument nahi hui hai abhi. Pata nahi kis liye inka mood off hai.

They both went and sat down on the car. Haseena and karishma tried asking him what had happened but anu didn't replied. Anu didn't talk to them in the car. His arrogant mood was onn. No sooner did they reach the mansion than anu got down from the car and went inside. Haseena and karishma were confused seeing his odd behaviour.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें