107. ULTRASOUND

Night time haseena was sitting in her room. Anubhav managed to call and message haseena between his work. He took time to ask her about her health and their baby. She was holding anubhav's photo frame in her hand and was staring at it.

Haseena- anubhav kab aaoge aap. I'm missing you so so much. Pata nahi kab aapka kaam khatam hoga. Kal first ultrasound ke liye jaana hai. I wanted you to be there with me when for the first time we'll see our baby.

A tear escaped her eyes and immediately that tear was wiped out by one hand. Haseena looked up to see Pushpa in front of her. Haseena looked at her momentarily and then hugged her and started crying in her arms while Pushpa rubbed her back to calm her down.

Pushpa- shh beta nai rote. Emergency nahi hoti toh anu nahi jaata. Maine usse keh diya hai ki jaldi se kaam khatam kar ke aa jaaye. Tumhe pata hai abhi anu se baat karke hi aa rahi hun. Uska bhi vahaan par mann nahi lag raha hai. Usne kaha hai ki voh jitna jaldi ho sake aane ki koshish karega aur tumhaari health ke baare mei bhi puch raha tha. Yeh time tumhaare sone ka hai iss liye usne tumhe call nahi kiya. Aur ab tum aise ro rahi ho batao bhala yeh koi baat huyi. Chup ho jao ab.

It took few minutes and finally haseena stopped crying and calmed herself. Pushpa then took her to bed. She sat on the bed resting her head on the bedrest and made haseena lay on her lap. She started tapping her head and in no time haseena felt asleep.

It was midnight when Pushpa's eyes shot open. She felt thirsty so she searched for the water and looked that the jug was empty. She then looked at haseena who was sleeping soundly with a smile on her face. She smiled at her and then slowly shifted haseena's head from her lap to the pillow just beside her. She made sure not to ruin haseena's sleep. After she was done she took the jug and went to the kitchen to fill it.

Pushpa had just filled the jug when she heard some sounds. She immediately went in the hall and noticed the shadow of a man. The man had entered the house through the window. He was quietly walking towards the stairs. Pushpa smiled looking at the figure. She went towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder. The man turned and immediately hugged Pushpa.

Pushpa- aise choron ki tarah kon ghusta hai ghar pe

Anu- mom time dekha hai aapne. Itni raat ko bell bajaata toh aap sab ki neend kharaab hoti

Pushpa- par tu toh shaam tak aane waala tha na toh abhi kaise

Anu- kya karu mom raha hi nahi gaya. Humaare bacche ka pehla ultrasound kaise miss karta mai. Kaam jaldi se maine khatam kiya aur phir turant yahaan ke liye nikal gaya.

He said like a child and Pushpa smiled at him. She then passed the jug to him and kept her hand on his forehead.

Pushpa- usey bhi tere bina accha nahi lag raha tha. She was missing you. Ro bhi rahi thi meri bacchi. Jaa ab uske paas aur yeh paani le jaana tumhaare room mei.

Anu nodded. He hugged Pushpa and then went to their room. Pushpa smiled at him and then she moved to her room giving the couple their much needed privacy.

Anubhav went inside the room and locked the door. He looked at her face and a smile crept on his face. Haseena was sleeping peacefully without any worries on her face. Her soft curls falling on her face as she looks like a baby sleeping peacefully. The sight tugs a few strings in anubhav's heart as he softly sits on the bed next to her and bends down so that his face is in contact with hers. He leaned more towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Haseena opened her eyes slowly on feeling him near her. On seeing anubhav in front of her she had an ear to ear smile and pulled him near her. He landed on the bed just beside her. She moved closer to him.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें