61. STAYING TOGETHER

The next morning, everyone came down including anu. Haseena looked at anu and she could easily tell by looking at his face that he hadn't slept the whole night. She too hadn't slept. The whole night she was thinking about their future as what is going to happen. What's there in store for them. Before she was far away but now she is with them, in front of him. Whereas Anu spend his night thinking how to pacify haseena and take her back home with him. He had already repent his mistakes and was determined to bring haseena back. This nine months separation was enough for him. Now no more.

The family sat together to have their breakfast. Only AnuSeena were left and the family purposely left two chairs one beside the other for AnuSeena. Anu was happy while haseena was neutral. After the night she was trying to avoid him. Haseena went and sat on the chair. Anu too went and sat beside haseena. He was sitting at the right side of haseena.

While they were having their breakfast, anu purposefully held haseena's right hand under the table. Haseena was shocked at his this move. She looked at him wide eyed while he just winked at her. Haseena then turned her face to face the family members who were having there and were unaware of what was going between the two.

Haseena was eating with her left hand while continuously shaking her right hand to get free from his grip whereas anu was holding her hands tightly. He smiled devilishly and didn't let go of her hand.

Haseena *whispered*- kya kar rahe hai aap chodiye mera haath

Anu mischievously nodded his head in no.

Haseena- arghh anubhav please

He looked at her and then said

Anu- yeh haath chodne ke liye nahi pakda hai maine. Ek baar galti kar chuka hun. Dobaara nahi karunga. Bas abhi jaane de raha hun. Samjhi.

He left her hand. Haseena heaved a sigh of relief. AnuSeena then continued to have their breakfast peacefully.

After the breakfast, the family was sitting together on the couch. Sanjeev was the first to begin.

Sanjeev- haa toh mai kya keh raha tha ki do din baad pandit ji aane waale hai toh date tab final ho jaayegi.

Mahesh- Viyu karu ka toh hume pata hai bas ek baar tumse confirm karna tha ki tum ready toh ho na ki kuch aur waqt chahiye tumhe.

Anu- kya dad Vyom toh kabse ready tha voh toh bas hamari karu usey nakhre dikha rahi thi. Karu se kahi zyaada toh voh khush hai nahi Vyom.

Vyom kept mum. He just slightly smiled. After discussing everything, the Singh's decided to leave. While they were leaving, karishma stopped and then said

Karishma- bhabhi aap kyo khade ho. Aap bhi toh chaloge na hamare saath. Chalo phir.

Haseena wasn't expecting this from Karishma. She stood there thinking what to give her the reason. She then looked at Vyom. He understood and then said

Vyom- nahi bab.... umm karishma noor ke bhai ki shaadi hai toh voh hamari shaadi tak yahi par rahegi. Tum log jao.

Karishma- aise kaise jao. Vo meri bhabhi hai. Unki ek lauti nanand ki shaadi hai toh voh mere saath hi rahegi. Parso se shoots bhi hai toh I need her. Vo mere saath chalengi

Anu seconded her.

Anu- bilkul. Haseena ko toh hamare saath hi chalna chahiye. Karishma ki bhi help ho jaayegi. Zaroorat padi toh Vyom ki help karne ke liye mai yaha aa jaaunga. *happily*

Vyom smiled. He knew why anu was doing this. He also wished best for their relationship. But he knew that haseena needed some time at least. So he had to interrupt.

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें