12. RITUALS AND PROMISE

Its been a week since anuseena had gotten engaged. Two days later from today they are gonna get married. In this one week the family has completed their shopping. Whereas anuseena due to work pressure have not spent a single minute with each other personally . They only had talked about their projects and business. While Vyom has started flirting with karishma she too enjoys it a bit. Today is haldat of the bride and groom. They will be shifting to their ancient haveli today midnight and both the days and the remaining rituals will be performed there.

The ritual was started and first ranjana came to apply haldi on haseena then sanjeev. While he was applying haldi on haseena she noticed his tears. She immediately wiped it

Haseena - bade papa kya hua

Sanjeev - kuch nahi beta meri choti si gudiya itni badi hogayi aur ab do din baad teri shaadi hai bas wahi soch kar mann bhar aaya

Haseena smiled. Then Vyom came he emptied the bowl of haldi over haseena's head. She frowned

Haseena- bhai mai apko nahi chodne waali

Vyom - pehle pakad ke toh dikha noor.

With that they started running in the mansion haseena was chasing vyom and he was teasing her by showing his tongue. After Ranjana ordered them to sit quitely and the let the function be completed nicely. Haseena's cousins added more to the fun. They were Siddharth, Aman and Aayushi.

Anu was too seated here in his house and the function of his haldat began. His cousins were also there. They were Roshni, Shikha, Anirudh and Abhinav. His haldaat was completed and he was about to get up but shikha stopped him

Shikha - aree aree dulhe raja itni bhi kya jaldi hai ruko abhi toh kuch bacha hai

With that she winked to rest other youngsters and they got to know what was cooking in her mind. She started her countdown 3 2 and 1 and they tore his kurta. Anu was damn irritated with this but kept quiet so that it won't ruin the mood of others.

After the function anu was seated in his room. He and haseena had completed all the work and now no work for the next two days. Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. He thought about it and then called haseena and asked her to meet him at the nearby lake.

As soon as haseena reached there she saw anu sitting on a bench and was immersed in his thoughts. She went near him. She kept her hand on his shoulder and asked

Haseena- anubhav kya hua mujhe yaha kyu bulaya

Anu - kuch baat karni thi tumse. Aao baitho

Haseena nodded. She sat beside him. He continued while looking in her eyes.

Anu - haseena mai jaanta hu ki hum dono ki shaadi bhaut jaldbaazi mei ho rahi hai. Hum dono abhi tak ek doosre ko dhang se nahi jaan paaye hai. You know aaj baith ke soch raha tha ki jahaan mai itna nervous hu toh tum kitni hogi. Mujhe toh phir bhi apne hi ghar mein rehna hai tu apna sab kuch chod kar mere ghar aaogi. Tum kya kya soch rahi hogi. Isliye maine tumhe yaha milne bulaya. Kyoki mai nahi chahata ki tum iss shaadi ko lekar kisi bhi tension mei raho. I want ki tum acche se saare functions ko enjoy karo.

He took a deep breath and said

Haseena hamari arrange marriage hai pyaar jab hoga tab hoga but mai aaj tumhe promise karta hu ki mai tum par hamesha trust karunga, humare relationship mei koi bhi aage ya peeche nahi hoga hum dono humsafar hai humesha ek doosre ke saath kadam se kadam milakar chalenge, mai tumhari aur tumhari privacy ki respect karunga. I'll respect your individuality. You'll have your personal space even after our marriage. Mai tumhe kabhi bhi kisi bhi cheez ke liye force nahi karunga. Agar tum sahi ho toh mai kahi par bhi tumhare liye stand lene se nahi hichkichaunga ( hestitation ).

Tum meri hone waali wife aur jo darja mera hai tumhara bhi wahi hoga mere ghar mei. Jitna woh ghar mera hai utna hi tumhara. Meri sab cheezon pe tumhara barabar ka hak hoga.

Haseena looked into his eyes. She found complete honesty in his eyes. She nodded her head. The environment had turned completely serious. So anu decided to change it for a while.

Anu - bas haa ek cheez ki guarantee nahi hai

Haseena- kyaa

Anu - ki mai tumse jhagda nahi karunga

Both of them chuckled.

Haseena - you know what anubhav abhi tak mai itna jaada apne professional kaam mei busy thi ki yeh sab ke baare mei khyaal hi nahi aaya. Aur ab aayega bhi nahi. Thank you so much itna samajhne ke liye. Mai bhi ek promise jaroor karti hu ki mai iss rishte mei apna 100% dungi. Hamra yeh khoobsurat rishta mere liye hamesha meri one of the priorities mein rahega. Mai hamesha isey jode rakhne ki hi koshish karungi.

They talked for while till haseena decided it was time to leave. She waved him goodbye and sat in her car and drove towards mallik mansion. Here anu too got up and drove to his house.

At midnight botht the families were ready with their luggages outside mallik mansion. The bus arrived. They all entered inside it. The family members enjoyed whole night talking and playing games. While anuseena were lost in thinking about each other amd today's incident. They both were satisfied and happy to their heart's content.

Here is another update. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote if you liked the part.

THABK YOU

CAN WE FALL IN LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें