06

The next morning I woke up from a loud notification on my phone, I sat up straight on my bed still half asleep staring at the screen to see who the notifications were from.

——————————————————————

Mitsuya

Mitsuya
Good morning (name)
Are you awake yet?
                   6:23 AM

(name)
Hiii good morning Mitsuya
What's up? Why are you texting
me so early in the morning?
6:24 AM

Mitsuya
Well Mikey told me to ask you if
you want to go hang out at the beach
for the entire day

(name)
Oh really? Who else is gonna
be there?

Mitsuya
Hmm Draken, Emma, Takemichi,
Hina, Chifuyu, Mikey, Peh yan,
Hakkai and me

(name)
I mean i'm not gonna do anything
today anyways soo yeah sure why
not

Mitsuya
Great! Meet up with everyone at the
shrine in 30 minutes

(name)
Okayy!! See you later Mitsuya

——————————————————————

I got off my bed and walked over to my bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I realized that i'm still wearing the jacket that Kazu wrapped around me last night, It's warm and cozy.. A smile formed on my lips, a blush spread across my face. I finish up brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower then ran back to my room towards the closet to pack my stuff. I dig deep into my closet looking for stuff to bring to the beach. I took out a (f/c) bikini (just choose whatever style you want idk how to describe a bikini), a straw hat, a bottle of sun block, a pair of slippers, and a towel. After I was done packing everything into a bag, I went out wearing a short pants and Kazu's jacket and the bikini under it all.

Arriving at the shrine, I saw everyone talking and laughing. "Hey guys! I'm here!" I yelled out making everyone face my direction. "Yo took you long enough, we were about to leave without you" Peh-yan said in a sarcastic manner. "Shut up Peh-yan" I replied flipping him off while everyone was trying their best to hold in their laugh. "Well anyways let's go to the beach!!" Mikey said in excitement with his fist in the air looking like a child. The boys got on their own motorbikes but since me, Hina and Emma never learnt how to ride a motorbike we sat behind some of them. Hina sat behind Takemichi, Emma sat behind Draken as for me I sat behind Mikey which was the biggest mistake ever because he kept on tilting the front of the motorbike up in the air making me almost fall off the bike a couple of times.

When we arrived, Mikey and Peh-yan were the first to take off their clothes only wearing swim shorts and jump into the sea. What a bunch of kids. While the two idiots were playing in the water, me and the others changed our clothes.

"Hey name do you have sunblock with you?" Emma asked me, sitting on a blanket under an umbrella that Hina helped her set up.

"Oh yeah I do... Here!" I handed her the bottle of sunblock that I brought with me. She thanked me and started to apply it on her body. The three of us took turns applying sun block on our skin while the guys went somewhere to buy something. A few minutes later I was laying on the blanket with Hina and Emma just chilling when suddenly I felt water splashing on face.

"Eh?!" My eyebrows furrowed as I wiped the water off my face using the towel next to my hand. "Who did that?!" I asked as an irk formed onto my face. I turned left and right I saw that Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu and Peh yan are holding water guns pointing them at me. A devilish smirk spread across my lips as I raised both my hands up in the air as if I just got caught by the police, I turned to Emma and Hina who were looking at me with confusion "Hey, do you want to join in with the fun?" I asked in a low voice only allowing the both of them to hear me. They looked around them and shook their heads so I nodded and started walking away from them towards the guys with my hands still raised in the air.

"Seems like you guys want to play some games huh?" I asked them and stopped when I was in the middle.

"What are you gonna do (name)? We have water guns and you don't have any!" Mikey laughed out getting his water gun prepared to shoot at me. Little does he know... I already have a plan.

"Well I can just— OH MY GOD A SHARK" I faked my scream as I pointed at the sea which made the others look behind them. This is my chance. I took that opportunity and ran towards Chifuyu grabbing his water gun from him and shot it at him.

"Huh- SHE TOOK CHIFUYU'S WATER GUN" Peh-yan screamed in surprise as he saw Chifuyu laying on the ground pretending to be dead. The others turned back to see me holding the water gun with a devilish smirk.

"ATTACK!!" Mikey yelled out shooting the water at me but luckily I was able to dodge them. The others did the same and tried to shoot water at me. While we were playing I noticed that Mitsuya and Hakkai weren't here with us.

"Time out!" I said crossing my arms making an X sign. "Where's Mitsuya and Hakkai?" I asked them with one eyebrow raised up.

"Oh Mitsuya is over there you might want to help him though, he looks pretty uncomfortable around those 2 girls and Hakkai went to buy everyone ice cream" Draken replied to me pointing to the direction to where Mitsuya is at. I jogged my way to Mitsuya and once he noticed me, he gave me a look which said 'Help me' So I knew what I was suppose to do at that moment. As I got closer, I overheard the two girls that were surrounding him ask him 'Can we get your number?? You look pretty cute!' Damn they really have the nerve to ask a random stranger that...

"Hey babe!! I've been looking for you everywhere! Let's go the others are waiting for us!" I said with a fake smile waving at Mitsuya. The two girls turned around giving me a dirty look. I cling myself onto Mitsuya's right arm. "Oh yeah, sorry I have to go now" He apologize to the girls, I kept on clinging to his arm to make it seem more realistic as if we're dating. "He has a girlfriend??" "She isn't even that pretty.." I heard the two girls whispering to each other. After 30 seconds of walking away from the girls, I turned my head to see if they're gone. Seeing that the both of them are nowhere to be seen I let go of Mitsuya's arm and sighed. "Thanks again (name) I was really uncomfortable with them" He gave me a genuine smile as he thanked me. "Your welcome". Even though I would pretend and act like me and Mitsuya are dating in front of his fangirls, we both never had any romantic feelings towards one another.

We walked in silence when we suddenly both heard a familiar voice behind us. Oh it's Hakkai.

"Taka-chan! (name)!"

We turned around to see Hakkai jogging towards us with a bunch of different types of ice cream packages. "Can you two help me bring this to the others? They're melting!" Hakkai hurried towards us handing some of the packages to us.

The three of us ran to the direction where the others were at, we looked like idiots. When we got back, Emma and Hina were playing volleyball somewhere on the beach nearby as for the guys they were just sitting on the sand in a circle talking and joking around. "Oii! We're back!" I waved my left hand in the air holding one of the ice cream bars while carrying the others on my right hand. The guys stood up and ran towards us and I think Hina and Emma might've noticed us because they also started jogging their way to us.

Once everybody got the ice cream flavor they want we sat down next to the sea laughing and talking for the entire day. We ate a lot of food every 40 minutes so we might've gained a few pounds.

It was starting to get pretty late so you guys packed your stuff, and left the beach. Everyone got back to the shrine before separating.