031

I was washing one of pet shop's dog when suddenly I received a call from my phone, and since I couldn't reach out my hand to answer the call I had to yell out for Kazu to pick it up for me. He entered the room holding a cat with one hand and pressed the answer button and placed it on speaker.

"Yo (name)! Is Kazutora and Chifuyu with you right now?" A voice came from the phone.

"This is Kazutora. (name) is next to me right now what do you want, Peh-yan?"

"Pah-chin is hosting a party at his house tonight, you guys wanna join?"

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Hm.. The Kawata twins, Draken, Inui, Hakkai, Yuzuha, Hina, Takemichi, and Mitsuya. Just all of our friends"

"Mm.. I guess it'll be fun, so sure. What about you (name)? You comin'?" Kazu turned his head around waiting for an answer. "Mhm! I'll go, don't forget to ask Chifuyu too!" Kazu nodded and told Peh-yan that we'll go, then left the room to go ask Chifuyu.

"(name) throw me the car keys!" Kazu yelled out as he took off his apron and placed it on the racks. I grabbed my keys from the counter and tossed it at him.

We closed down the shop and went towards our car, Chifuyu following our car to Pah's house.

Once the three of us arrived and went over to the front door, the door was already unlocked so we just walked in and was greeted by everyone in the living room. There was a table with a big blanket under it, cans of beers and food on the table. Chifuyu rushed over to Takemichi and sat on the floor with him. I saw Yuzuha with an empty spot next to her,
"YUZU—" I couldn't even finish my sentence when suddenly I was pulled to sit down in a different corner of the table next to Kazu. "Kazu why'd you pull me to sit here? I wanted to sit with Yuzuha!" I whined but didn't receive any answer, he just ignored me then grabbed two cans of beer from the table and handed me one with an innocent grin. "I don't drink alcohol" Pushing the can away, he just stared at me for a minute then shrugged his shoulders and opened one of the cans "More for me then!"

We all spent the night joking around, eating, and drinking well I mean the only people that didn't drink the beers were me, Hina, Yuzuha, Takemichi and Mori (Pah-chin's wife is name Mori Yumi if you didn't know). It was really fun but of course it got really late so we all had to go back home. I took out my phone and turned it on to check the time, 12:46 AM. I averted my eyes to Kazu and told him that it's time to go home "Kazu, let's go it's getting late" "Ehhhh?? But we're having so muchh funn!! We— can just go later!" He added and was about to take another sip of the can of beer that he was holding when suddenly it fell to the ground. "Huhh— (name)!! What the hell was that for???" He whined as he faked a cry. His face is completely red. "If you don't come now, i'm gonna leave you here and go home myself!" I exclaimed as I pointed my finger at his face, well even if he still refused to go home I won't actually just leave him here. "Wahh~ You're so meannn! *Burp* Fine let's go home.." Kazu stood up but ended up falling back down, well he didn't hit the ground though since I was able to grab his collar and lift him back up. "You fucking dumbass.. You drank too much." I placed one of his hands on my shoulder to use me as support.

We got back to the car, I pushed him into the passenger seat and went over to the driver's seat. Once I got inside and started the car, I heard some snores beside me. Turning my gaze to Kazu, I realized that he was asleep. I reached out for my phone and snapped a quick photo before driving off.

...

"Finally home..." I sighed in relief and got out of the car, and pulling Kazu out of the car right after. It took me a few minutes to drag him into the apartment since he was dead-asleep. I had to climb onto Kazu's bed in order to drag him up here with me. I relaxed myself next to his sleeping body for a minute before getting ready to leave. But stopped. I felt arms wrapping around my waist. Turning my head over my shoulder, I saw Kazu still half asleep. Well his eyes were closed.

"Sleep here for the night..." He said in a low tired voice.

"Kazu, just go back to sleep. You had too much to drink tonight" I tried prying his arms opened. But he wouldn't let go.

"Please (name)..? I don't want to be alone..." He then snuggled his head behind my back. A sigh of defeat left my lips as I stopped trying to pry his arms opened. "Fine.. At least let me go change into my pajamas"

He finally retreated his arms away from me, well that's what I thought. I got up and was about to walk out of the door when suddenly I was pulled away once again. Kazu was pulling me towards his closet. This time, I was too tired to even care about what he's doing so I just followed him and let him do whatever. He rummaged into his closet and tossed me a pair of boxers, and a big t-shirt then went back to rummaging into his closet again giving me this opportunity to change. I turned my back around and began taking off my clothes piece by piece and putting on the clothes Kazu gave me. Looking back at him, he was just sitting down on the same spot but this time he was wearing a sleeveless black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "You' done?" "Mhm"

We both slept facing different directions away from each other. Even though I couldn't see Kazu, I could still tell he was awake. "Are you still awake?" "Yeah.."

Silence engulfed us for a moment, not until Kazu decided to break it with a question.

"(name), what am I to you?"

Surprised by his question, my eyes widened as I flipped my body over to his direction and noticed that he was leaning his head on the palm of his hand which was using the elbow as support, strands of his hair tucked behind his ears, and his sandy-colored eyes staring right back at me. "Hah.. That's a random question.." I said as I let out an awkward laugh.

"That doesn't answer my question. I'll ask you again, what am I to you? Am I... Just a friend to you?"

"Kazu.. No you're.." The bed started making shuffling noises, he's getting closer to me. Slowly wrapping one of his arm around my waist hugging me and hummed for me to continue. I want to say it. I've been waiting for years to tell him. I have to tell him. I need him to know.

"You're far more than just a friend to me, Kazu."

I said it. I just said it. I finally said it. After years of wanting to say it, I finally did.

"I'm glad..." Giving me a warm smile before pulling me closer to his chest. I let out a deep sigh before closing my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep along with Kazu.

————————
I was just thinking about Draken's death in the latest chapter, then my mind went to Mitsuya and I realized that Mitsuya just lost his twin dragon☹️ I was crying so hard kborhtkmkeb