016

Third Person's POV

"Makoto can you stop trying to find 18+ magazines under Takemichi's bed?! Damn! You should be grateful his mom is even allowing you to come here after she caught you.. doing that thing in this room.!" (name) scolded at Makoto who was crouching on the ground underneath Takemichi's bed.

"I agree with (name), Makoto you should stop looking for it right now because we'll look for it together later!" Yamagishi said as he puffed out his chest with a proud look.

Disappointed in Yamagishi , (name) slammed her head on the table causing the new puzzle that Takemichi bought 5 days ago with 2000 pieces that he just finished putting together 3 minutes ago to fly in the air ruining it.

"(NAME)!" Takemichi screamed as he started to cry on the floor.

"Huh what? Oh sorry Takemichi" (name) apologized, lifting her head off the table.

Takuya patting Takemichi's back trying to calm him down but I guess it wasn't working. Leaning her back on the side of Takemichi's bed, (name) yawned from boredom raising her hands in the air.

"You guys are boring as hell, i'm gonna go hang out at the monkey bars nearby" (name) stood up jogging her way to the front door to wear her shoes before going out.

Walking to the monkey bars she noticed that somebody was already there. Stepping closer, she realized that the person was Chifuyu. She started dashing her way to him.

"Hey Chifuyu what are you doing hereee!! ??" She asked raising her voice as she looked up at him.

"Oh hey (name) I just came here to hang out for a while, wanna join?" Chifuyu looked down to see (name) looking back right at him at the bottom of the monkey bars.

(name) quickly climbed up the monkey bars and sat next to Chifuyu who was holding a box of a half eaten Peyoung Yakisoba. "You' gonna eat that?" She pointed at the box trying her best to not just snatch it from Chifuyu's hands.

"Hm? Yeah sure" He handed her the box watching her stuff the whole thing inside her mouth.

Turning their gaze to the sky, none of them said anything towards the other. They both just sat in silence listening to the leaves in the trees hitting against each other.

"So (name), are you friends with that guy with the tiger tattoo on his neck?" Chifuyu broke the silence with a question. (name) knew who he was talking about.

"Mhm! He's one of my best friends, we've known each other since we were just toddlers" (name) said with a small smile.

"What's his name?" Chifuyu asked again.

"Kazutora Hanemiya, but I just call him Kazu" (name) replied as she swung her legs back and fourth. Chifuyu hummed turning his gaze to (name).

"Wanna hear some stories about him? I got loads" A devilish smirk appearing on her face as she waited for Chifuyu's response. Seeing that Chifuyu nodded his head from the corner of her eye she started telling him.

...

"There's this one time when a 54 year old man tried taking photos under my skirt, so Kazu kicked him in the balls and grabbed one of his hands and peeled off 4 fingernails from the man"

"What really?!"

"Yep! The man kept on screaming and crying begging for Kazu to stop. Eventually Kazu did stop after the man passed out. Peeling off people's fingernails became his special skill!"

"I'm kind of concerned of how proud you look after mentioning his special skill..." 

...

"Once me and Kazu were hanging out on the rooftop of an abandoned building that we found, the roof didn't have any railings so when he tried to look cool in front of me and stood at the very edge. He ended up slipping"

"Did he get injured?!"

"Nope! I was able to grab him by the back collar of his shirt before he fell down then we just laughed at what happened"

...

(name) really enjoyed telling stories about Kazu to Chifuyu. It brings back a lot of old memories. But of course, it was getting late and the sun started going down. They both said their goodbyes and returned to their homes.

Sleeping peacefully in her bedroom, (name) gets woken up by a ring going off on her phone. "What the fuck.." She mumbled as she picked up the phone. "(name)!!" The person on the other line of the phone said her name in a childish tone. "The hell do you want Mikey? I was sleeping so peacefully..." She kept on mumbling as she sat up straight on her bed. "There's going to be a meeting at the shrine, wanna come?" Mikey asked "Is that even a question? Even if I say no you're gonna drag me there anyways" "Great! You'll find me under a tree with some other people".

(name) pressed the end call button before putting on a jacket and some boots and left the apartment building. Making her way to the shrine, she then went towards a tree that has 3 silhouettes behind it.

"Yo Mikey" She greeted him lazily as she rubbed her left eye.

"Hey (name)!" He greeted her back with a grin forming on his lips.

(name) turned around to see Mikey, Chifuyu and... who? Looking up and down at the unfamiliar guy who was sitting with them, she noticed a red tag on the guy's jacket 'Valhalla'.

Her eyes widened in shock as she stumbled back hitting another tree nearby. "Woah there! Are you that tired?" Mikey asked trying to hold in his laugh.

"Who the fuck is that guy?" (name) asked pointing at the unfamiliar guy.

"Oh this is Hanma Shuji" Mikey said.

Many footsteps started approaching the shrine. Seems like the toman members are here. Mikey, Chifuyu and that Hanma guy stood up and started walking to the front of the shrine. (name) walking along with them. Standing behind the three of the guys, (name) slighting peeked her head out from Chifuyu's shoulder and saw most of the toman members with shocked expressions. Probably because of the Hanma guy.

"We're here to conclude the bloody halloween!" Draken raised his voice.

The meeting went on with Shuji Hanma talking about how Valhalla never had a leader and that they're gonna join Toman (and blabla whatever was happening in the meeting). Half way through the meeting, (name) got really tired so she decided to sit down on the ground but ended up falling asleep.

Immediately after the meeting was done and everyone went back to their homes, Mikey turned around to see (name) on the ground dead asleep snoring like a pig. A small chuckle left his lips then gently looked into the pocket of (name)'s jacket for her apartment key but he couldn't find it. Not wanting to wake her up he carried her to his motorbike driving her to his house.

"Emma? Are you still awake?" Mikey knocked the door of his sister's bedroom whispering quietly.

"Oh Mikey you're back, what's (name) doing here?" Emma opened the door confused.

"Well she fell asleep during the Toman meeting, I didn't want to wake her up since she looked so peaceful. So do you mind letting her sleep in your room for tonight?"

"Yeah sure just place her on my bed, I don't mind sleeping on the floor" Emma said with a gentle smile, scooting over to the side a bit to make space for Mikey to enter the room.