044

The next day

Sitting down in the dressing room with Hina, Yuzuha and Mitsuya. Me, Yuzuha and Hina stared at the wedding dress with sparkles lighting up in our eyes. "Wowww! This dress is amazing, Mitsuya-kun!" Hina walked around the dress with a bright smile on her face. "Take your time to put on the dress, i'll be waiting outside with the guys" Mitsuya then got off from his spot and walked out, I followed alongside with him since I didn't want to just sit around and do nothing while Yuzuha helps Hina put on the wedding dress.

I stood beside Mitsuya with my back leaning against the wall as Kazu was busy talking to the others at the other side of the room. Mitsuya suddenly scooted over next to me, our shoulders an inch away from touching each other. "So did he propose yet?" Mitsuya asked making me turn to him with one eyebrow raised up. "No? Why?" , "Nothing, just asking because i'd be happy to make a wedding dress as pretty as Hina's for you" , "Pshh I'm not really that important right now, Hina is. But sure, i'd love to see what creation you come up with, in the future" We both let out a giggle then quiet down after seeing Yuzuha pop her head out from the curtains. "We're done!" Everyone averted their attention to Hina as she spun her dress around.

"Woah.." Takemichi slowly approached Hina with a mesmerized look on his face.

"Wow!! Hina-chan is so pretty!" Hakkai stated making both me and Yuzuha look at him with an awkward expression.

"Took him 10 years to finally get accustomed to Hina" Me and Yuzuha said in a sync, we both turned to each other and bursted out laughing but quickly turned back to Hina.

Hina stared at Takemichi and gave him an angelic smile, but then he just started crying.

"Huh? What's wrong Takemichi-kun?" , "I'm sorry..." Takemichi apologizes to Hina as he wiped his tears away.

"It's just that when i'm happy, Mikey-kun's smile appeared in my thoughts." Takemichi exclaimed.

(nah cuz I felt so embarrassed when Takemichi said that😨)

Another 2 hours went by with everyone talking about the wedding ceremony.

A few of us got hungry and since it was a sunny day, we wanted ice cream. They all got their favorite flavors while I got a mint popsicle. "You're not gonna eat that creepy popsicle anymore?" Kazu jokingly asked as he licked his popsicle. "No, it tastes bad. I have no idea why I liked it when I was a kid"

...

It's over, everyone can return to their homes own for now. Me and Kazu finished up our popsicle and stood up. "Yo Takemichi! Mind tossing my popsicle stick into the trash for me?" Kazu called out for Takemichi who was standing beside the trash bin. "Oh oh throw mine away too!" , Me and Kazu both threw the sticks in a sync at him but immediately once it dropped on his hand, he just had this wide eyed shocked expression on his face.
"Um Takemichi? Are you okay?" Kazu asked Takemichi, as he held my hand. Takemichi came back to his senses and shook his head and gave us a small smile. We didn't think much of it though and just exited Mitsuya's office.

When we got out of the building, everyone else was still outside just talking. I slightly pulled Kazu to the direction of our car but he pulled me back. "Kazu? Do you wanna stay here for a little more?" I turned to him confused to why he pulled me back. "No, I actually... need to go somewhere" , "Huh really?" , "Mhm, you won't mind staying at the apartment alone for a while right?" , "Yeah I don't mind" Kazu called out for Draken, asking him to drop me off at our apartment, Draken accepted the task and drove me home.

"Thanks for bringing me home, Draken" I thanked him as I got off his motorbike.

"You're welcome, anyways i'll see you later" 

I entered my apartment and just spent the rest of the time lazing around on the couch doing literally nothing except eating, drinking and watching the TV.

Hm I wonder where Kazu's at. It's already 10:12 PM. Is he stuck in traffic? Maybe... I'm not really sure where he went since I didn't ask him. I should go out to find him, it's gonna get pretty late soon.

Turning off the TV, I quickly sprinted to my bag that was inside my room and took out the earring Kazu brought me, and put it on. This earring is like a good luck charm to me so I bring it everywhere I go. I wore a jacket and put on some boots. I was about to grab the doorknob when suddenly the door swung open from the outside revealing a tall long haired man in front of me.

———————
I wrote this at 4 in the morning, still half asleep so i'm not sure if my grammar and spelling is okay or not😨