032

Kazutora's POV

I woke up and sat up on my bed leaning my back on the wall. My head hurts and my mouth is dry as hell. A groan as I lifted up my hand to massage my temple and slowly opened my eyes to see... (name)? What's she doing here? Has she been sleeping here since last night? When did she come here? Huh? I carefully lifted up the blanket to see that she's still fully clothed. Thank god. I studied her sleeping body for a moment before getting out of bed quietly not wanting to wake her up.

As I walked towards the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee, my head starting hurting more and more. I grabbed a cup of coffee, taking a sip I rested my arms on the counter trying to process everything. What happened last night? I remember that we hung out at Pah-chin's house last night but that's all. So many questions popping up in my mind. I feel a presence. I turned around to see (name), eyes still closed just resting her head on the palm of her hand. "What are you doing up so early in the morning?" She asked me, yawning and stretching her arms in the air.

(name)'s POV

"What are you doing up so early in the morning?" I asked him, yawning and stretching my arms in the air. I opened my eyes and just stared at him.

"(name)" He called my name, I hummed as a response for him to continue.

"What happened last night?"

What happened last night? Oh yeah right, he was drunk . He probably doesn't remember any of those.

"Oh we went to Pah's house to hang out, then you drank too much, I drove you home and then you begged me to sleep in your room for the night. That's all." I told him most of the things except the conversation we had before going to sleep. "Mmh okay... Well then let's make breakfast" He placed his coffee mug on the counter and opened the fridge but then just stared at it. "Why are you just staring at it? Are you in love with it or something?" I joked letting out a giggle before standing up from my seat and walked towards him. "It's empty." "Huh? Empty?!" I slightly pushed him away and yup, the fridge is completely empty. "I guess we'll need to buy some groceries" I walked out of the kitchen and back to my room to change telling Kazu to do the same thing. The pet shop opens in 2 hours so we can just go get groceries at the supermarket, come back, and then go to the pet shop.

...

"Is that all the stuff?" Kazu asked me as he took out his wallet with one hand and his other hand holding the handle of the shopping cart.

"Hm... Yep! Let's go check-out" I looked inside the cart one last time before we started making our way to the check-out counter.

I placed all of the items on the counter and watched the female cashier scanned them. "Okay, that will be..." She looked up at us, well I mean AT Kazu. "How much?" Kazu asked, taking a bunch of cash out of his wallet. I saw a faint blush across her face as she told us the price and he paid. We were about to walk away when suddenly a voice yelled out for Kazu,
"W-wait sir!" I clicked my tongue as I turned my head around and saw that it was the cashier calling out for Kazu. "What is it?" Kazu asked as turned his whole body around. "Can we exchange phone numbers..? Maybe we can hangout sometime..." She reached out for her phone as she walked away from the counter towards Kazu. Isn't she supposed to be doing her job? The fuck is she doing, asking for someone's phone number.
"My phone is dead." Kazu told her with a bland tone in his voice. "Now if you don't mind, we'll get going." He slowly turned back around and gave me an soft smile signaling for me to keep walking. I slightly turned my head to the side, and saw that the woman just stood there with her mouth wide opened and her phone still in her hand.

2 minutes after walking, Kazu just took out his phone and turned it on. I thought he said that his phone is dead?? He stared at it for a moment before saying something "We still have an hour left before the pet shop opens"
"Huh? Kazu, I thought you said that you're phone's dead?" I asked him with a confused facial expression and an eyebrow raised up. "I wasn't interested in her, but anyways let's hurry"

We're in the streets and the whole place is starting to get crowded. I walked next to Kazu, our shoulders touching to make sure one of us doesn't get lost in the crowd. As we were walking, I wasn't focusing much and bumped into someone. Of course the first thing I did was slightly bow down and apologize "Oh- I am so sorry—" I stopped and stared at the person I bumped into. They have a white bob haircut with an undercut, dark heavy bags under his pitch black piercing eyes staring back right at me. He's just wearing a plain black t-shirt, plain black sweatpants and a pair of flip flops.

I can't move anymore. I can't even speak. I know who he is. After years of only seeing him on the news, here he is right now. Face to face with him.

"We meet again, (name)."

———————
Who might that person be??😱😨🤨