014

I open my eyes from the bright lights flashing at me. Am I in heaven? Pfft did I just die from getting hit by that piece of metal? Pathetic.

"Bright.." I mumbled as I tried to lift up my hand to cover my eyes but failed miserably. I can't move my body.

"(name)-Chan?! You're awake!" A familiar voice yelled out as they ran towards me. Hina?

"(name)-Chan! Thank god you're okay! I was so worried about you!" The person kept on yelling as other people entered the room as well.

"Huh.?" I'm really confused. What's happening right now? Are angels greeting me?

My eyes starting to adjust to the light. My vision getting clearer every second.

"What happened?" I asked everyone as I turned my head left and right.

"You got hit in the head by something and passed out a few minutes later." A guy exclaimed, turning to him I realized it was Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu... Where's Baji? Were you guys able to bring him to the hospital in time? Where's Kazu?" I kept on asking him questions without giving him even a second to answer any of them, I tried to jump off the hospital bed that I was laying on but got pulled back by Hina.

"Baji he's... dead.. and Kazutora got arrested." Draken said gazing at the floor as he leaned his back against the wall. Tears forming inside my eyes once again.

"I see.. So when will I be discharged from the hospital?" I asked as I tried to hold in my tears.

"Tomorrow." Draken told me as he walked out of the room.

"Mm... Okay. You guys can go home now." I said. Everyone said their goodbyes before leaving.

I'm all alone now. No ones here.

I laid my head down on the pillow under my head. Shifting my body around. Crying myself to sleep. Baji's gone. I miss him already.

The next day I got released. I immediately made my way to Baji's grave at the graveyard. Once I got there, I just stood in front of his gravestone. My legs started to give up on causing me to fall down hitting the ground. Tears streaming down my face.

"Baji. You fucking liar.." I muttered out as I hugged myself.

"You told me that you'll stay by my side forever. What happened to that?... Didn't you dream of owning your own pet shop? How are you supposed to own a pet shop if you're dead, you fucking idiot." I kept on talking to him even though I know he can't hear me. After probably 30 minutes of talking, I got ready and left going back to my apartment.

For weeks I didn't even bother to answer the missing calls and messages on my phone. I've been avoiding everyone for a month. Everyone tried to visit me multiple times at my apartment but I never answered the door for anyone. Well until today, a knock came from my front door. As usual I ignored it.

"(name)! It's me! Draken and Mikey again! You haven't been answering any of our calls or messages, it's been a month!" Draken called out for me but like always, he never received any answers.

Suddenly a loud bang echoed from the front door. Mikey probably kicked the door open. Crawling out of bed, I open the bedroom door for them to enter and went back to sit on the side of my bed. A few minutes later, Draken and Mikey walked inside the dark bedroom.

"What do you want?" I asked giving them a death glare.

"We've been worried about you (name)." Draken replied as he switched on the ceiling light in my room.

"Whatever." I mumbled, turning my gaze to the floor.

"Baji won't be happy if you continue living like this" Mikey exclaimed as he walked towards me and sat right next to me.

Baji... Its been a month and I still haven't gotten over his death yet. Did I really just push everyone away because of that? Yeah Mikey's right.. Baji won't be happy if I continue living like this.

"Mikey.." I called him. Wrapping my arms around my legs, pulling my knees close to my chest. My gaze never leaving the floor.

"Hm?" Mikey hummed in a way of telling me to continue.

"I miss Baji." I blurted out as tears streamed down from my face like it always does.

Suddenly they both engulfed me with a hug. Mikey and Draken are hugging me. That's something they don't usually do so it surprised me a bit. More tears came out of my eyes as I hugged them back, letting all of the emotions that i've been keeping to myself out.

"I know (name)... We all do" Mikey said in a gentle voice patting my back as I cried even more. After 10 minutes, I removed my hands to wipe away the tears that are still visible on my cheeks. The two moving away as they looked at me.

"Mikey can you get out for a moment? I need to talk to (name) about something" Draken asked Mikey. Mikey nodded, walking outside of the room he closed the door giving us more privacy.

"What do you wanna talk about Draken?" I looked at him tilting my head to the side giving him a confused expression.

"It's about Kazutora" He said turning away from me.

"Kazu... Did something happen to him?! What happened?!" I started to panic as I stood up shaking Draken's shoulders telling him to hurry up and spit it out.

"No, no nothing bad happened to him" He reassured me as he removed my hands gently away from his shoulders.

"Then what is it?"

"I've been visiting him a few times, and whenever he sees me the first thing he would ask is 'Draken, is (name) gonna visit me anytime soon?' " Draken replied as a small smile crept on his lips.

"He really miss seeing you (name), you know that right? Every time I told him no and that you haven't even been answering your door, messages nor calls, he would look so sad"

Draken's words made me feel terrible. Even though it's been a month, I still haven't gotten over Baji's death. And instead of talking it out with my friends, I pushed them away. Hah.. I'm pathetic. They've been worrying about me while i've been at home just laying down on my bed.

"Draken please take me to Kazu, I need to see him!" I begged him as I stood up.

"Sure just hurry up and change your clothes, you look like a fucking zombie" He said as he walked out of my room shutting the doors behind him.

I quickly changed my outfit and barge outside my room to see Draken scolding Mikey, and Mikey just rummaging inside my fridge in the Kitchen.

"Oh (name) I hope you don't mind if I eat some snacks from your fridge—" Mikey was about to continue but I cut him off by talking over him.

"Yeah yeah whatever Mikey, c'mon Draken hurry up!" I dragged Draken out of the apartment and to his motorbike. Hopping on the back of his motorbike, I placed both of my hands at the back holding the metal handle of his bike to use as support so that I don't fall off.

 Hopping on the back of his motorbike, I placed both of my hands at the back holding the metal handle of his bike to use as support so that I don't fall off

(this thing)

He quickly started the motorbike and drove us off to meet Kazutora.