09

"I don't know who you are, please let go of my shirt." He said with no emotion. You were so shocked by what he said that you loosened your grip on his shirt.

"Hm.. Well anyways Takemichi let's go!" Kazutora said with as continued dragging Takemichi out.

...

"(name) do you feel alright? Why are you just standing there?" Takuya asked making me come back to my senses. I turn around to face them and said "Mhm i'm alright! But something just happened so I need to go home" I lied as I gave them a reassuring smile.

Before any of them could even say anything I grab my bag and left. I walked down the streets not even having a destination to go to. Suddenly I heard a voice near by.

"Huh is this the place?"

Takemichi?? I looked left and right for Takemichi and finally found him and Kazu in front of an old abandoned arcade. 'Is that the hideout?' I asked myself as I started to get closer. Kazu and Takemichi walked inside shutting the door closed right after. I tip toed my way and peaked my head in the clear door and there I see hundreds of guys wearing the same uniform with a picture of a headless angel on the back. I need to get in there to see what Kazu is up to but how? I kept pacing back and fourth in the quiet alleyway right next to the arcade, I remember seeing some of the people in there wearing masks and some even have hoods on their heads. I decided to go check the trash bin nearby and found an old crappy jacket that looks exactly like the other people's uniform, it has a few holes in it but whatever nobody would notice right?? I went into my bag and i've never been so relieved, I have a big black hoodie, long black pants for yk "accidents", and a mask inside my bag. I changed my outfit and tied up my hair to look more boyish i guess? Putting the hood on top of my head, I walked inside the hideout trying my best to not make a single noise.

There were people smoking everywhere and the atmosphere in this place gives me the creeps. I walked around looking for Kazu and Takemichi but then I was stopped by a random guy in the room who looked quite scary.

"Yo the fuck happened to your uniform?" The guy asked me.

My hands started to tremble as I responded to the guy's question. "O..Oh! Yeah uhm.. A stray cat attacked me last night leaving me with these holes.." I lied to him thinking he wouldn't believe a thing I said but to my surprise he just handed me a brand new uniform and walked away without saying a word to me. He seems like a nice guy but really scary at the same time. I looked around to see if anybody was staring at me, seems like no ones staring so I quickly changed to the new uniform the guy gave me and left the the old uniform on the ground. I continued pacing back and fourth around the whole place hoping that I would at least spot either Takemichi or Kazu. As I was searching for them, I saw a large group of people standing in a circle watching something. My curiosity got the best of me, making me walk over to the crowd to see what it was all about.

I was able to just slide my way through the crowd since the people weren't like pushing each other or standing really close to one another. When I finally got to the front my eyes widened.

There in the middle was Baji beating up Tomans first division vice captain, Chifuyu Matsuno. Chifuyu has also been a really close friend of mine ever since the day when he was getting ganged up by a group of guys. So just seeing him here, getting beaten up by the one person he trusted most, hurts me.

I stepped back and was about to run away from the place when suddenly I accidentally ended up stepping on someone's foot, bumping into them causing me to fall frontwards landing on my knee and the palms of my hands.

"Bro what the fuck?!" The guy shouted causing a scene making everyone turn to our direction.

"Watch where you're going asshole!" The guy yelled again making me tremble more than I already was.

He walked towards me pulling my hood off and grabbed a hand full of my hair lifting my head up.

"I..I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that I swear!" I apologized to the guy as I groaned in pain because of how hard he had his grip on my hair, but he wasn't having any of it. Fuck I messed up.

"What's happening over there?" A guy asked as the place echoed with his voice due to how quiet everyone got.

"Hanma-kun! This fucker over here wasn't paying attention to where he was going and stepped on my fucking foot!" The guy replied as he tightened his grip on my hair. Damn what a baby. Why's he making such a big deal out of this just because someone accidentally stepped on his foot??

Not long after, a figure of somebody walked over to me. I looked up to see a mad Kazu right in front of me.

"Let them go." He command the guy who was still furious about the whole thing. The guy listened to Kazutora and loosened his grip from my hair.

"Kazu—"

"Outside. NOW." Kazu demanded as he pulled me by the uniform's collar out of the hideout to the alley that I was in a while ago. He threw me towards the trashcan causing me to hit it. My lips start to tremble as I tried to stand up but instead got pushed to the wall.

"Kazu!—" "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING THERE?" Kazu yelled as he gripped on my jaw forcing me to look at him.

"JUST WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU SNEAKED YOUR WAY IN THERE?"

"Kazu please—" I tried to talk but couldn't because of how hard he had his grip on my jaw.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING 'KAZU' ME. YOU ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS JUST BY STEPPING FOOT INSIDE THE PLACE" His grip on my jaw getting tighter.

I grabbed his fingers with both of my hands trying to pry it open as I dug my nails into his skin.

"YOU COULD'VE EASILY GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED—"

"KAZUTORA HANEMIYA." I cried out as my voice cracked. He let go of my jaw and just stood there watching me choke in my own tears and gasped for air.

He took small steps backwards and leaned his back against the wall. He made you cry. The one promise he made to himself ever since he was a young and it was to never make you cry again. But here he is right now, just watching you cry and it was all his fault. He let out a deep sigh.

"Go home (name). We'll have a talk there once I finish." Kazu said as he walked away back to the hideout.

I calmed myself down and stopped crying, throwing away the Valhalla uniform into the trash bin. I wiped away the remaining tears that were still visible on my face. My eyes were still red and puffy and my nose red like a clown's nose, but I don't care if anybody sees me like this..

Unless it's someone I know.