012

3 days later

For the rest of the day, I just sat on my couch eating a whole bucket of (f/flavor) ice cream watching movies. After maybe 4 movies my phone started ringing, I reached my hand out to the glass table where I placed my phone and grabbed it. I took a quick glance at the screen before answering the call. It's from Mitsuya. "Hey (name)" "Hi Mitsuya, what's up?" "Are you gonna be free tomorrow?" "Mm.. Yeah why?" "Well I need someone to look after my two little sisters since mom's goin' to work overtime and i'm gonna be busy fighting against Valhalla" "Yeah sure I wouldn't mind" "Okay great! Come to my house tomorrow morning" Mitsuya then ended the call and I continued eating ice cream and watch movies.

The next morning, I went to Mitsuya's house at around 7:48 AM. I knock on the door waiting for a response, the door swung open revealing Mitsuya in his Toman uniform smiling at me. "Come in (name)! Luna and mana are still asleep so you might want to be a little quiet" He said as I followed him inside. Mitsuya told me to make myself at home as he walked to his bedroom. I decided to sit on their couch. It was quite uncomfortable so I shifted around until I finally found the perfect position. A few minutes later, Mitsuya came out and walked towards his front door.

"Bye (name)! I left my mom's phone number on the counter so if you need anything just call her" He said pointing at the counter in the kitchen.

"Mkayy thanks! Good luck!" 

He nodded and gave me a warm smile before leaving. Since there weren't anything to do, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling in the internet waiting for the girls to wake up. Not long after, small footsteps came walking towards me. I sat up and saw Luna and Mana have woken up.

"(name)-San what are you doing here?? Where's Nii-San?" Luna asks me as she rubbed her eye with one hand and the other hand holding her little sister's hand.

"Good morning you two! Your brother asked me to babysit you while he's busy" I replied with a smile. The two made an 'oh' with their mouths and just stood still looking at me in silence.

"Well anyways, are you two hungry? I can cook something for you!" I broke the silence as I stood up from the couch.

"Yeah i'm kinda hungry... Mana?" Luna rubs her stomach giving me a sign that she's hungry and turned to her sister asking if she's hungry too.

"Mhm!" Mana hummed as she nodded her head.

"Then you both can go get dressed while I prepare breakfast" I said walking towards the fridge.

The fridge has a few things but not that many. So I took out almost everything from the fridge and placed it on the counter to think of something to make. As I stared at the ingredients for a few seconds, the first thing that came up on my mind. Omurice. I kept the ingredients that I didn't need back into the fridge and started making the dish.

The two girls came back not so long after. They sat next to each other on the dining table waiting patiently for you to finish making breakfast for them. After a while two plates were placed in front of them. Inhaling the smell of the dish, sparkles lit up in both of their eyes as they clasped their hands together and thanked for the food.

Immediately once they finished their breakfast, they both grabbed my hand and dragged me into their room. The two girls sat me down on the floor in front of a table covered with crayons, pencils and coloring books scattered everywhere. Luna handed me one of the coloring books and some crayons as she gave me a gentle grin. 'she's so cute...' Trying to fight the urge to pinch her cheeks, I returned the grin back at her saying thanks before she went to sit next to her sister who was already coloring one of the books. We talked about random stuff as we color the books.

While we were talking, Mikey's words from a few days ago came rushing back to me.

"I'm training so that I could kill him."

"Kill him."

I have a bad feeling about this. I need to find Mikey. Is he actually going to kill Kazu? There's no way i'm gonna allow that to happen. I need to go see him. I ran out of the girls bedroom towards the bathroom.

Without even realizing, I called Emma and Hina in our group chat. Fuck. Well since I already called them might as well ask them to continue babysitting Luna and Mana for me.

"Hey (name) What's up?"

"Hi (name)!" Both Emma and Hina greeted me from the other line of the call.

"Hey can you two look after Mitsuya's little sisters? I'm in a rush to do something, bye thanks" Before any of them could even react or respond to my question I ended the call rushing back out of the house as I sent them the address to Mitsuya's house.

While running without a destination, I dialed Yamagishi's phone number and called him.

"Hello???" I heard Yamagishi greeting me with a boring tone.

"Yamagishi you know where the Valhalla and Toman fight is gonna be located at right?" I asked him still running in the streets.

"Yeah at the abandoned car lot, why?"

"Okay thanks bye." I ended the call running to wherever that abandoned car lot is at, it's not really that far though so I arrived at the place within 8 minutes.

Running towards one of the gates, people shouting and yelling could be heard on the other side. Pushing the gate slightly open, I pushed my way inside not wanting anyone to notice and through the crowd I saw Kazu laying on the ground. Oh god. Did Mikey already kill him? No Kazu's still breathing. I can still make it before anything else happens. I ran through the crowd but I stopped on my tracks halfway as I noticed someone standing in front of Kazu... He seems familiar. Wait. Baji? What's he doing in front of Kazu?? Isn't he in the same gang with Kazu?

In a swift motion, Baji took out a pocket knife and stabbed himself in the stomach.

My eyes widened as my body moved on it's own running towards Baji. As I was running, a piece of metal flew from my left hitting my head from the side causing it to bleed. I hit the ground but quickly stood back up using my hand to put pressure on my head to try to slow down the bleeding.