FINAL

Third's Person POV

(name) opened her eyes and saw a familiar face on top of hers. Emma! She jolted up from the ground and realized she was in a field full of flowers.

"Took you long enough to wake up!" Emma said as she pouted.

"Huh?" (name) was completely confused about the entire thing. She looked at her hands and noticed that they seemed younger. Twirling around, she realized that she's young again!

She looked back up at Emma and cupped her cheeks. Squishing Emma's face to make sure that she's real. "Emma!" She jumped on top of Emma, hugging her tightly, laughing as tears formed on her eyes. "Woah there! Hey (name)! It's surprising to see you here" Emma slightly pushed (name) away, and placed her hand in front of (name) for her to grab on. (name) happily accepted it and followed Emma around the field.

"Kazutora! Look at who I found!" She waved her free hand in the air. I squinted my eyes and saw 3 people standing in a circle. She stared at them and realized it was Baji, Shinichiro and Kazutora.

She quickly removed her hand from Emma's and ran to Kazutora with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Kazu!"

"(name)!" Kazutora spread his arms in the air, excitedly watching (name) sprint to him.

She bumped into him making the both of them fall to the ground filled with flowers. They both giggled as they rolled around on the field. The others watching them with smiles on their faces.

"Okay that's enough love birds, you're gonna make Shinichiro jealous" Baji exclaimed with his arms crossed.

"Yeah Baji's right— BAJI!" Shinichiro shouted as his face slightly turned red.

The 5 of them all bursted out laughing. (name) broke the hug with Kazutora and went to greet the others.

Everyone had bright smiles on their faces as they talked to one another and sat under a sakura tree.

The End

————————-
AHHHHH IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FANFIC

I could've made it a little longer but since I have to start school again really soon, I just wrote as much as I could

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN GIVING, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME😍