037

Slowly opening her eyes, (name) finds herself in a hospital room. Her eyes soon adjusted to the bright room, groaning in pain as she rubbed the back of her head not remembering a single thing that happened the other night. "What the fuck..?" She cussed out, looking around the room and spotted and nurse folding towels and placing them on a table.
"Ms. (last name), you're awake!" The female nurse dropped her things and jogged towards (name). "What happened? Why am I here?" She asked as she lifted up her body about to jump off the bed but stopped due to being gently pushed back. "Please don't move, you need a lot of rest. I was told that you collapsed in front of a police officer with wounds all over your body last night" She carefully explained with a gentle voice. (name) stared at the nurse and averted her gaze to the window that was covered by curtains. "You also have visitors waiting outside, would you like to invite them in?" "Yes, thank you." The nurse walked over to the door swinging it open and informed the visitors that (name) has woken up.

Footsteps approaching the room revealing Kazutora at the door.

"(name)!" He called out for her, running towards the hospital bed. "Hi Kazu" (name) gave out an innocent smile as she sat up leaning her back to the wall behind her. The others entered the room with concerned expressions plastered on their face.

"I'm sorry!"

"Huh? What are you sorry for?"

"I should've went to the mall with you instead of laying my ass at home! If I had just went with you then maybe I could've walked you back to our apartment safely! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm—" He kept on apologizing repeatedly, lowering his head on the side of the  bed beside (name) but then hissed in pain as he felt his hair being harshly pulled up forcing him to lift his head up. "Shut up for a moment will 'ya? Apologize one more time and i'll actually rip your hair out of your scalp" (name) exclaimed with a pout, staring at Kazutora's sandy-colored eyes which is filled with guilt. A sigh slipped out of her lips as she let go of the grip on his hair and averted her eyes to the others giving them gentle smile. "How do you feel, (name)?" Hina asked as she approached (name), gently placing her hands on the edge of the bed. "Wellll my head still kinda hurts.. but i'm sure it's nothing! Sorry for making you guys worried—" (name) tried slipping out of bed but was stopped by her arm being grabbed by Kazutora.
"You're not allowed to go anywhere for a week until you fully recover", "What a week? I ain't gonna stay here for that long! I promise you, i'm alright!" , "Yeah, no." , "But—" "no." A sigh of defeat left her lips, she pouted and crossed her arms like a child and dropped her body back on the bed.

For a whole week, (name) had to stay at the hospital but she never felt alone since her friends would go visit and chit chat with her daily. Time went by really quick and (name) was released from the hospital. She immediately went straight to the pet shop getting ready for work, Chifuyu tried to stop her but she kept on insisting that she helps out with the place since she haven't been there for a whole week. Everything was going back to normal. Her parents were once again, arrested and charged for escaping prison the first time and attempted murder. They were brought to a more secured prison where no prisoner has ever escaped from. She didn't have to worry anymore, they can't hurt her anymore. But after that incident, Kazutora would follow (name) wherever she went to make sure nothing happens to her again.

"Chifuyu, who's gonna close up the shop tonight?" (name) asked, peeking her head from the corner of the wall.

"Me, you and Kazutora can go home!"

"Okayyy byee Chifuyu!!"

Walking out the shop towards the parking lot where Kazutora and your car was at. (name) halted in front of him with an innocent grin receiving a gentle hello from Kazutora. "Let's go home!" She said in an excited tone and jumped into the passenger seat, Kazutora going to the driver's seat afterwards. He started the car but didn't drive off, instead he handed a blindfold to (name).

"What is this for?" She asked as she grabbed the blindfold from his hand, checking it out.

"Put it on! I have a surprise to show you!" Kazutora exclaimed with a slight of excitement in his voice.

"What surprise?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise, dumbass"

"Okay okay sorry mom, i'll put it on" She said sarcastically, as she put on the blindfold and rested her head on the car seat.

——————
This chapter is so boring wtf☹️ I got lazy to add in some details into this chapter sorry BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER WORTH EVERYTHING