028

I got disturbed from my sleep by my alarm clock. Reaching out my hand as I tried to shut it off since it's being too loud, but I couldn't find the button so I just grabbed the entire thing and threw it across the room causing it to break to pieces but whatever at least I can go back to bed. After maybe 5 minutes another alarm went off but this time from my phone, of course i'm not gonna throw it. I took a deep inhale and slowly exhaled, sitting up on the bed as I checked the time on my phone. 6:45 AM. I still have an hour to get ready. Stretching my arms out in the air as a yawn slipped out of my mouth, I hopped off my bed and started making my way towards Kazu's room.

Slowly entering his bedroom, it was dead quiet well not really since I heard little snores coming from him. I tip toed my way to him making sure I don't wake him up. Crouching down beside him, I placed my chin on top of the bed facing him. After a few seconds I decided to turn my gaze to his forehead and recalled the time I attempted to do the exact same thing but got caught, I stood up from my spot and gently shook his shoulder.
"Hm..?" "Kazu wake up, today's your second day at work" "No I'm still tired.." He said in a sleepy tone as he brushed my hand away. "You can get some sleep once we're at the pet shop, but for now just wake your ass up" I pinched his ear making him whine and sit up.

I walked out of his room and straight to the kitchen to make breakfast. I'm not sure what to make so I just rummaged in the fridge and threw some bacon and eggs on a pan and some bread into the toaster.

While cooking, I heard the bedroom door to Kazu's room creak then footsteps towards the kitchen. Wasting no time, I quickly fixed the both of us a plate. "Finally decided to get up huh?" I asked with a sarcastic tone in my voice. "Mhm.." Placing the plate of food on the table, we both thanked for the food and started digging in.  

After we were done, we returned to our rooms to change our outfits for work.

....

"(name), you done?"

"Hold on i'm trying to find my car keys"

"Huh you have a car?"

"Yeah, but I rarely drive it since I get exhausted after work and don't have enough energy to drive back home"

"Then why are you driving it now?"

"Didn't you say you were still tired earlier? You can get some sleep in the car while I drive"

"Oh okay"

You found your keys and you both went out of the apartment and to the parking lot where your car is at.

You both got in and immediately once Kazutora placed his ass on the passenger seat, he just passed out. That mf didn't even close the door properly. Is he THAT tired? Well you did say that he could get some rest in the car but not immediately once he place his ass on the seat. You leaned to his face to see if he's just messing around and no, he's actually
dead-asleep. A deep sigh left your lips as you leaned over him and shut the door and went back to your seat to start the car.
It took you a while to arrive at the pet shop because of the traffic but you were still able to make it there just in time.

Turning around to face Kazu, he was still asleep. "Kazu, we're here" No response. He just kept on snoring and drooling. "Kazu wake up!" I grabbed both of his shoulders, shaking him aggressively and finally he woke up. "Huh?" "We're here so stop sleeping!" He groaned and swung the car door open and walked out.

...

"Chifuyu we're hereee" I called out for Chifuyu as I dragged Kazu into the pet shop. I went over to the racks and grabbed two aprons, throwing one to Kazu signaling for him to put it on.