017

(name)'s POV

I woke up feeling fresh. Stretching my arms in the air, I open my eyes and realized that this isn't my room. It looks like... Emma's room?

Moving my head left and right to try to find Emma but she was nowhere to be seen, then I looked down to the floor and saw Emma just sleeping there with a pillow and a blanket wrapped around her. Since when did I come here? I remember I was just at the shrine? What's happening?

"Huh..? Oh (name) you're awake, good morning" Emma said as she sat up rubbing her eye.

"Since when did I come here?" I asked her, tying my hair in a ponytail as I waited for a response.

"You fell asleep during the Toman meeting last night, Mikey found you laying on the ground but didn't want to wake you up so he just brought you here" She answered.

Making an 'o' with my mouth, I got out of her room and made my way to Mikey's. Quietly entering his room, I saw him laying on the couch snoring and drooling. I poked his face to wake him up but he just kept on snoring. I keep on poking his face but he just wouldn't wake up.

"BOO!" I yelled at his ear making him jump up from getting startled and fell on the ground.

"The fuck (name)!?" He stood up rubbing his head with a frustrated look.

"It's morning so wake up"

"Yeah yeah whatever now get out of my room!" Mikey kicked me out of his room and went back to sleep.

Third Person's POV

(name) and Emma joked around in the living room when suddenly Mikey stormed out of his room towards the two girls.

"(nameeeeeee)" He said making the two girls turn to his direction.

Tilting her head, (name) hummed telling Mikey to continue. "Ken-chin isn't here yet.. So you have to style my hair for me!" Mikey exclaimed holding a comb in his hand. "Do it yourself" (name) scoffed but got hit in the face with a comb. "Ugh fine! If it makes you stop acting like a little kid" She sighed in defeat. Mikey happily jogged his way towards the girls and sat in front of (name). A few minutes later a knock was heard from the front door. "I'll get it!" Emma said as she ran to the door sliding it open to reveal Draken. "Hey Draken, why isn't your hair in a braid?" (name) asked after noticing his hair. "I didn't have time to get it done." He lied keeping a straight face as he entered the house. (name) isn't dumb. She knows what he's up to. He's just doing it on purpose so that Emma could braid his hair for him. "Oh reallyyyyy?" (name) teased with a smirk on her face. "Shut up." The girl laughed as she continued fixing up Mikey's hair while Emma braided Draken's hair. The entire time they were joking around making of each other, until Draken and (name) had to leave.

"Bye Emma! Bye Mikey!" (name) waved goodbye as she sat on the back seat of Draken's motorbike since she didn't want to walk home.

(name)'s POV

Sitting at the backseat of Draken's motorbike, Kazu randomly popped up in my mind. I miss him so much. His smile... His laugh... His voice...

I didn't even realize I was smiling until Draken pointed it out.

"Why are you smiling so suddenly? It's creepy" He said snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh— Nothing." I lied turning my gaze to the clouds in the sky.

The whole ride went silent. We arrived at my apartment building a few minutes later, Draken stopped his motorbike for me to get off but I didn't.

"(name)? You gonna get off or not?" Draken asked me with one eyebrow raised up.

"Draken can I tell you something?.." I asked him in a low voice. He then stared at me with confusion and hummed for me to continue.

...

"I love Kazu." I said pouting my lips as a faint red appeared on my cheeks.

We both went quiet for a moment but for some reason Draken doesn't seem to be surprised by what I just said. "I know" He said as he bursted out laughing. "Huh?! What do you mean 'you know'?!" "It's pretty obvious, I knew you liked him since we were just kids" He exclaimed, still laughing. "What how?!" I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows. "I don't know maybe because of the way you look at him" "Pfft well whatever! Just don't tell anyone else about what I told you" I scoffed, getting off his motorbike towards my apartment.

Sitting down at the dining table in the kitchen, I scrolled in the internet on my phone while eating a bowl of ramen. While slurping down the ramen a knock appeared at the front door. Placing the chopsticks down on the table I jogged my way towards the door expecting to see one of my friends. I swing the door open about to greet the person who I thought was my friend but my eyes widened in shock as 5 people entered the apartment. I recognized the 2 of them.

"Mom..? Dad..?"