018

"Mom..? Dad..?" I stepped back as my hands started to tremble uncontrollably. Dad lifted up his foot and threw a kick causing me to loose balance hitting my head to the hard floor. I tried to stand up and make a run for it but before I could even lift my body up, a hand gripped on my hair dragging me to the living room. Tears streaming down my face as I begged and pleaded for them to stop. 3 men in black suits with dark shade glasses followed us behind.

Mom then loosened her grip on my hair and threw me to the glass table. I smashed into the glass table causing it to break in pieces. Sharp pieces of the glass dug into my skin as blood splattered everywhere. My mom then grabbed another handful of my hair lifting my head up to make me face her.

"After years, we finally found you." She said as she tightened her grip.

"Why the fuck are— you here.?" I asked as I choked on my own tears.

"You somehow ran away from us in Fukuoka years ago all the way back here to Tokyo without a single trace. You're pretty smart you know? We spent years looking for you in every single corner of Japan and where did we find you? Here in Tokyo." Dad explained as he wore white gloves, reaching into his suitcase pulling out a baton.

"I ran away because of YOU TWO. You two are the most wanted criminals in Japan. I didn't want to get involved with your stupid 'business'. The people you've killed in the past didn't even deserve it! You literally killed them in the most brutal way right in front of me! I was just a fucking kid for crying out loud!" I argued as I tried to stand up but fell back down due to getting hit in the face with the baton that dad was holding.

"Do you want your friends to get killed?"

Killed..?

My eyes widened by his question. I glared at him as blood poured down my cheek that dad just hit.

"Come back to Fukuoka with us. Join us. If you don't, your friends will get killed." Dad said seriously as he sat down on the couch staring at me.

"So what will it be? (name)?"

Hesitating to answer his question, a deep sigh left my lips as I closed my eyes for a moment before responding to him.

"Fine. I'll go with you. Just leave my friends alone."

"Wise choice, I don't want to get a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds blood on my hands. But anyways hurry up and pack your bags. We're leaving in an hour." He said as he took the TV remote and watched the news. My mom let go of me and sat beside dad watching the TV with him as the 3 men in suits just stood still behind the couch that my parents were sitting at.
I stood up and walked to the bathroom to treat the wounds that my parents gave me. After I was done, I went to my room and packed everything. For a moment I glanced at the mirror on the closet just looking at myself. I look like I got attacked by a lion. Pfft pathetic. I didn't even dare to call my friends to explain everything that just happened.

But what (name) didn't know was that Emma saw the entire thing.

Emma's POV

I went to (name)'s apartment to give her some fresh chocolate muffins that I baked from home. Happily jogging towards (name)'s front door, I was about to knock on the door but noticed that it was already slightly opened. Strange.. She never just leaves her door open like this.

Slowly entering the house, I heard a loud thud and glass shattering. I jumped back a bit but continued walking down the halls to the living since that was where the noise came from. Peeking my head out of the wall, I saw her parents and 3 men standing behind a couch. (name) was bleeding and cried as her mom just stood still with a handful of (name)'s hair. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Her dad then hit her with a baton giving a big bruise on her cheek. But then suddenly her dad asked (name).

"Do you want your friends to get killed?"

"Come back to Fukuoka with us. Join us. If you don't, your friends will get killed."

I covered my mouth with my freehand as I looked at (name) agreeing to go back to Fukuoka with her parents.
I made a run for it. I ran out the door but didn't make a single noise not wanting to alert anyone in the apartment. I rushed back home, bathing into Mikey's room and saw that Draken was in there too.

"Emma why are you breathing so heavily?" Draken asked me as he changed his sitting position staring at me.

"(name).!" I blurted out still trying to catch my breath.

"(name) what? Did something happen to her?" Mikey asked me with confusion.

"Her parents—.. They found her!"

"WHAT?!" The both of them stood up rushing towards me asking for more information.

"I overheard them saying that if (name) doesn't agree to go back to Fukuoka with them then they'll kill her friends! Us!" I explained and saw how mad the two boys looked.

"Those fucking bastards.. I'll kill them!" Mikey pushed me aside about to run out but I quickly grabbed the collar of his shirt stopping him.

"Mikey they have 3 bodyguards! And who knows what kind of weapons they have with them?! It's dangerous!" I said as my hands stared to tremble uncontrollably.

"Ken-chin call Mitsuya, Chifuyu and the others! Hurry up!" Mikey commanded.

——————————-

WOAH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT??