020

I was laying down on my couch, watching a movie in my pajamas when suddenly I heard a knock on my front door. I stood up and went to the door, swinging it open.

"Hi (name)! Me and Takemichi-kun are going to the bowling alley and since we walked passed your apartment building why not invite you?" Hina said excitedly with an innocent grin. The movie I was watching just got really interesting and I don't want to just pause it and watch it later but Hina looks so excited so I can't just say no.

Returning the smile, I nodded my head telling them to wait so that I could go get ready. It didn't really take me long to get ready though, I just took out a baggy shirt and a pair of baggy jeans to match with it. Getting out of the apartment, the three of us walked to the bowling alley.

"STRIKE!!" Me and Hina both yelled at the same time after Takemichi got a strike.

Hina jolted up from her seat running to Takemichi and clapped their hands together.

Praising him and went over to grab one of the bowling ball. I looked at Takemichi and I swear I could see tears brimming in his eyes but I didn't bother asking him about it since Hina already asked 'what's wrong?'.

(If you want to know why he's crying it's because he just came back from the timeline when Naoto arrested him and found out that he was the one that assigned Akkun to kill Hina)

Hina tossed the bowling ball but it ended up sliding in the gutter. She walked back to me with a frown so I patted her back as I gave a her a gentle smile. "It's okay Hina, you did great!"

"Your turn Takemichi-kun!" Hina turned around as she handed Takemichi another bowling ball. As Takemichi got into position ready to throw the ball I noticed a tall guy with really short hair and a symbol shaved at one side, getting ready just like Takemichi.

They both threw the bowling ball in a sync and got strikes. "Oh! We both got strikes..."
I recognize that voice! Hakkai!

"Hakkai!" I jolted up from my seat ready to give him a hug but then saw Yuzuha sitting down on one of the seats as she stared at her phone.

"YUZUHA!!" I pushed Hakkai away and ran to Yuzuha giving her a big hug. "I haven't seen you for so long!"

"Woah! Hey (name) I missed you too!" She hugged me back as she giggled.

"Yuzuha that isn't fair! (name) was suppose to give that hug to me!" Hakkai pouted as he pointed at me and Yuzuha like a child.

"Well she changed her mind and came for me instead so deal with it" Yuzuha said as she hugged me tighter.

I removed myself from the hug and saw Hakkai looking Takemichi.

"Huh? I thought I had seen you somewhere. You're Takemichi Hanagaki!" Hakkai said to Takemichi. I looked at Takemichi and saw him trembling a bit with a nervous expression plastered on his face.