023

Third Person's POV

Munching on potato chips as (name) laughed at the comedy movie that she was watching, her phone started ringing. A sigh of annoyance left her lips as she picked up the phone.

"Yo Takemichi what do you want?" She asked but didn't receive an answer, but she does hear him crying. "Takemichi? Hello? What wrong?"

"(name) i'm sorry..."

"Sorry 'bout what?"

"Emma she's...."

(name)'s phone dropped to the ground making a loud thud echoing inside the room. She quickly put on some shoes and dashed out the door running down the streets to the hospital location that Takemichi sent her.

Immediately once she arrived, she looked around for Takemichi. She walked back and fourth but then saw Mikey sitting down on a chair leaning his head to the side of the wall. She ran towards him asking which room Emma's in, no answer. Mikey just stayed quiet, gazing at the floor with lost eyes. Not wanting to waste any more time, she barged into the room nearby and dropped to the floor on her knees once she saw Emma's lifeless body on the bed. "Emma..?" She muttered out. Footsteps started approaching to the room, (name) turned around to see Draken with his eyes widened, panting. He slowly walked towards Emma and just stood there. "What is this?" Was all he said before he went back to just staring at her with no words coming out of his mouth.

(name) couldn't cry. She's staring at one of her closest friends lifeless body but she couldn't cry. She only felt pressure on her lungs. She couldn't breathe normally.

Draken walked out of the room telling Takemichi and Mikey to go outside for a bit. But (name), she just stayed still in her spot staring at Emma.

After a few minutes she finally decided to leave the room. Walking out of the hospital building she saw Mikey and Takemichi on the ground, and Draken just standing still with tears flowing down his face. She assumed they had a fight. She walked towards Mikey whom was on the ground with his eyes closed. "Come on you three, let's go rest in the lounge." (name) said as a deep sigh left her lips. The three of them followed her back inside the hospital to the lounge room, but Takemichi excused himself to go somewhere else.

While sitting in the lounge room in silence with Draken and Mikey, (name) saw Takemichi stomping out of the hospital. She didn't really bother to care.

It's been an hour. Takemichi hasn't returned yet. (name), Mikey and Draken are still in the lounge just sitting still. When suddenly, Hina approached Mikey.

"Excuse me... Can I talk to you for a little while?"

"..."

"Takemichi-kun... I think he tried to save Emma-chan."

Hina then explained to Mikey and Draken about Takemichi able to time leap and how he's trying to save everyone all at the same time. (name) already knew all about those, but she just kept her mouth shut. Mikey stood up and signaled Draken and Hina to follow him leaving (name) alone at the hospital.

A sigh left (name)'s lips, not knowing what to do she just went out of the hospital and back to her apartment. Dropping to the floor, Emma was the only thing on her mind.

"Hey Emma?" She started talking to herself, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Remember when we first met?"

Flash back

"Hey (name) can you help me with my homework?" Mikey asked (name) as he took a bite of the dorayaki he bought a few minutes ago.

"No" She answered without looking at him as she shoved her hand into the potato chip bag that Baji's holding.

"Why not (name)? It'll be way more fun if we do our homework together!" Baji added as he also shoved his hand into the potato chip bag taking out a hand full of chips and eating it.

"You guys will just end up messing around and not do your work"

"Oh c'mon (name), we'll do our work if you just help us out. My mom hasn't been really happy with my grades this year so if you just help me out this once then i'd really be grateful" Baji said with a grin plastered on his face.

"Mm.. Fineee"

"Great we'll do our work at my place!" Mikey said as he pointed his thumb at himself.

"I've never went to your place before though"

"Well then this will be your first time! And since we're gonna go there then I might as well introduce you to my sister"

"You have a sister?"

"Yep! Her name is Emma, i'm sure you guys will become great friends"

The three of them arrived at Mikey's house and was greeted by a girl the same height as (name). "Mikey you're home late!" The girl jogged towards Mikey. "Huh what are you're friends doing here?" "We just decided to do our homework here!"

(name) at the girl admiring how pretty she is. "Oh yeah Emma I almost forgot, this is (name)! Baji and Kazutora introduced her to me 2 weeks ago" Mikey introduces (name) with a wide grin. "Hi (name)! It's nice meeting you!" Emma greeted as she held both (name)'s hands together. "It's nice meeting you too!"

"Anyways Emma, if you don't mind we're gonna go do our homework now"

"Yeah yeah whatever Mikey"

End of Flash back

The next day, everyone attended Emma's funeral including (name). At the funeral, there were a lot of sobs and people weeping.

(and blabla)

———————

I love Kazutora
That's all I have to say bye