022

December 31, 2005

Third Person's POV

"Hakkai scoot over! I wanna be behind Luna and Mana"

"(name)! You can just stay next to Taka-chan or Yuzuha!"

"But I want to be with the girls! You look like a weirdo walking behind Luna and Mana anyways, so just scoot over already"

"Takemitchy!" Mitsuya called out for Takemichi.

Takemichi then turned around and noticed that there were 2 little girls standing in front of (name) and Hakkai. "Mitsuya-kun are those two, the little sisters i've heard about?" He then walked over to the girls and bent down to reach their height. "How old are you? What little angels!.."

"I'm not a little kid. Dumb face." Luna said to Takemichi with a straight face.

"Dumb face." Mana repeating the same thing making Takemichi confused.

"Yay pretty lady!" Both of the girls sprinted towards Hina hugging her.

"HOW ARE YOU RAISING THEM?!" Takemichi asked Mitsuya as he pointed at the girls.

"I don't know what you're talking about Takemichi, I like how he's raising them" (name) joined in as she walked towards Mana.

"Big sis hold my hand!" Luna reach her hand out into the air for Hina to hold it.

"Me too me too!!" Mana chanted as she held Hina's hand.

"Hey Mana! How about you hold my hand? It would be hard for Hina to walk with two little girls clinging onto her hands!" (name) held out her hand waiting for Mana to hold it.

"I don't want to hold (name)-san's hand! I want to hold pretty lady's hand, you're not pretty.. You're ugly!" Mana's words catching (name) off guard. She froze, still in the same position as the two little girls and Hina walked away. "Woah sorry that just happened to you (name)! Do you still like how Mitsuya raise them?" Takemichi asked as he laughed at what he just witnessed. "Shut up Shitty-michi!"

...

They all walked around until Hina noticed that they sell Ema at the shrine. They all gathered around and wrote down prayers/wishes on their ema.

"Yeah!"

"What did you write, Takemichi-kun?"

"Hina well you see... If I let anybody see it, then it won't come true!"

"Huh what is it?"

"Lemme see, Takemitchy!"

"NO NO!"

(And then Takemichi accidentally throws his ema, Chifuyu picks it up and throws it, everybody starts chasing after Takemichi, they find Mikey Draken and Emma, and they all jump in the air after the countdown)

(name)'s POV

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone started buzzing. I woke up and checked the time, 12:23 AM. It's probably Mikey calling to invite me to the Toman meeting. I quickly picked up the call as I hopped off my bed getting ready to go out. "Hey (name)—" "Yeah yeah i'll be there in a few minutes" "How'd you know I was gonna invite you to the meeting?" "You always call me to go to the Toman meeting in the middle of the night" "Haha! Anyways hurry up, it's about to start" "Whatever" I end the call and quickly made my way to the shrine.

Once I got to the shrine, the Toman members were crowding the place blocking my path. "Excuse me, i'm going to meet up with Mikey please move" The members squeezed themselves into one another to make space for me to walk through, except for one of them though. "Excuse me, can you please move out of the way?" I asked the guy who was blocking my path. He didn't move or say anything. I realized it was Kisaki. "Kisaki didn't you fucking hear me?". No response. I didn't want to just stand there and wait until he moves out of the way so I just took another path to meet up with Mikey at the front. "Yo (name)! What took ya so long?" Mikey asked me as he waved his hand signaling me to go stand with him. "Kisaki was being a dick and didn't move out of the way when I KINDLY asked him to." I replied with a pissed off look as I stood behind Mikey.

The meeting went on with Hakkai apologizing for dragging Toman into his family problems, everyone forgiving him, two gang members from the black dragons decided to join under toman. "Lastly, I want to talk about something... Involving the Christmas conflict." Mikey walked up to the front before continuing his words. "Tetta Kisaki!" "Yes!!"

"You're fired."

Everyone started gasping and questioning each other, while me on the other hand who couldn't take the situation seriously and was just trying my best to not burst out laughing. I noticed Kisaki running up the stairs towards Mikey, I took a few steps back as I watched Kisaki on his knees begging Mikey to not fire him looking like an idiot. Mikey ignored him and walked through the trees nearby. As I was just standing there by myself, I noticed a half empty can of coke. Without thinking, I took the can and walked over to Kisaki. Slightly bending down to reach him, I slowly poured the coke on him as I just stared at him getting drenched. "I suggest you should get off your knees. You look like an idiot" I said to him then threw the can empty can of coke away and followed Mikey through the trees.

...

"Chifuyu, i'm kind of thinking about working at a pet shop when I go to high school" I randomly said as the both of us walked down the streets towards Takemichi's house with umbrellas covering our heads as it rained.

"Oh really? I'm thinking about the same thing! Maybe we should work together at a pet shop!"

"Yeah sure! I can't wait to work with you in the future!"

...

"Huh what the hell is that guy doing?" Chifuyu stopped in his tracks as he pointed at a guy fighting a car wheel.

"Let's go ask him" I suggested, we both walked quietly towards the guy as he continued throwing punches at the wheel.

"What are you doing?" Chifuyu asked the guy. The strange guy flinched and turned to look at us and then we realized that it's Takemichi.

"Huh Chifuyu!? (name)?! Why are you two here?" He asked in surprise, slightly blushing from being embarrassed.

"We were gonna go to your house to hang out with you then we saw a weirdo fighting a wheel" Chifuyu replied as he pointed his thumb at me. Takemichi turned his back at us and continued punching the wheel again as he said "Well i'm busy! I'm not playing around here!"

Takemichi then told the both of us about him returning from the future, and that everyone was dead in that timeline. "WHATTT??" Me and Chifuyu both yelled out with shocked expressions plastered on our faces. "Wait hold on you didn't tell me my future, Takemichi! What happened to me? Did Mikey kill me too?" I asked him. "I mean you did die, but Mikey wasn't the one that killed you. You got into a car accident and wasn't able to survive" "Oh"

After telling us all of that he started punching the wheel again. Chifuyu then suddenly grabbed Takemichi's forearm stopping him from throwing another punch at the wheel. I looked at Takemichi's knuckles and noticed blood. I quickly went over to Takemichi caressing his hands to see the wound. "Takemichi! Your hands!" He retreated his hand, ignoring me he yet again continued punching the wheel. Chifuyu had enough, he grabbed Takemichi's hood and threw him to the ground away from the wheel. Takemichi started sobbing. He cried as he talked about how he could still feel Mikey's warmth in his hands.

(and then chifuyu cheers him up blabla)

—————————
I know i'm skipping most of the stuff but i'm skipping it so I can write about Kazu, this fanfic is abt Kazu afterall💀